Barbie

Default Need Finger Food Recipes for 650

Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie
DJS0302

>Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
>a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
>your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie

Why don't you just go to a grocery warehouse type store like Sam's and get all
your stuff there? You can get all kinds of premade hors d'oeuvres at places
like that. It would be easier than trying to make all that food yourself.
DJS0302

>Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
>a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
>your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie

Why don't you just go to a grocery warehouse type store like Sam's and get all
your stuff there? You can get all kinds of premade hors d'oeuvres at places
like that. It would be easier than trying to make all that food yourself.
Peter Aitken

"DJS0302" > wrote in message
> >Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
> >a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
> >your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie
> >

> Why don't you just go to a grocery warehouse type store like Sam's and get

all
> your stuff there? You can get all kinds of premade hors d'oeuvres at

places
> like that. It would be easier than trying to make all that food yourself.

Because she wants at least decent quality, I suspect.

--
Peter Aitken

Peter Aitken

"DJS0302" > wrote in message
> >Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
> >a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
> >your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie
> >

> Why don't you just go to a grocery warehouse type store like Sam's and get

all
> your stuff there? You can get all kinds of premade hors d'oeuvres at

places
> like that. It would be easier than trying to make all that food yourself.

Because she wants at least decent quality, I suspect.

--
Peter Aitken

Peter Aitken

"DJS0302" > wrote in message
> >Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
> >a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
> >your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie
> >

> Why don't you just go to a grocery warehouse type store like Sam's and get

all
> your stuff there? You can get all kinds of premade hors d'oeuvres at

places
> like that. It would be easier than trying to make all that food yourself.

Because she wants at least decent quality, I suspect.

--
Peter Aitken

Julia Altshuler

Barbie wrote:
> Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
> a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
> your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie

Do you have refrigeration for that large number? It makes a difference
for what we suggest.

--Lia

Julia Altshuler

Barbie wrote:
> Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
> a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
> your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie

Do you have refrigeration for that large number? It makes a difference
for what we suggest.

--Lia

Julia Altshuler

Barbie wrote:
> Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
> a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
> your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie

Do you have refrigeration for that large number? It makes a difference
for what we suggest.

--Lia

Julia Altshuler

Barbie wrote:
> Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
> a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
> your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie

Do you have refrigeration for that large number? It makes a difference
for what we suggest.

--Lia

Julia Altshuler

Barbie wrote:
> Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
> a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
> your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie

Do you have refrigeration for that large number? It makes a difference
for what we suggest.

--Lia

DJS0302

>> >Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
>> >a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
>> >your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie
>> >

>> Why don't you just go to a grocery warehouse type store like Sam's and get

>all
>> your stuff there? You can get all kinds of premade hors d'oeuvres at

>places
>> like that. It would be easier than trying to make all that food yourself.

>Because she wants at least decent quality, I suspect.
>

>--
>Peter Aitken

Hey, some of that stuff isn't bad. Besides, unless she has lots of help I
wouldn't even attempt to make that much food myself. An ordinary kitchen isn't
equipped to handle that volume of food preparation.

DJS0302

>> >Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
>> >a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
>> >your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie
>> >

>> Why don't you just go to a grocery warehouse type store like Sam's and get

>all
>> your stuff there? You can get all kinds of premade hors d'oeuvres at

>places
>> like that. It would be easier than trying to make all that food yourself.

>Because she wants at least decent quality, I suspect.
>

>--
>Peter Aitken

Hey, some of that stuff isn't bad. Besides, unless she has lots of help I
wouldn't even attempt to make that much food myself. An ordinary kitchen isn't
equipped to handle that volume of food preparation.

DJS0302

>> >Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
>> >a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
>> >your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie
>> >

>> Why don't you just go to a grocery warehouse type store like Sam's and get

>all
>> your stuff there? You can get all kinds of premade hors d'oeuvres at

>places
>> like that. It would be easier than trying to make all that food yourself.

>Because she wants at least decent quality, I suspect.
>

>--
>Peter Aitken

Hey, some of that stuff isn't bad. Besides, unless she has lots of help I
wouldn't even attempt to make that much food myself. An ordinary kitchen isn't
equipped to handle that volume of food preparation.

DJS0302

>> >Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
>> >a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
>> >your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie
>> >

>> Why don't you just go to a grocery warehouse type store like Sam's and get

>all
>> your stuff there? You can get all kinds of premade hors d'oeuvres at

>places
>> like that. It would be easier than trying to make all that food yourself.

>Because she wants at least decent quality, I suspect.
>

>--
>Peter Aitken

Hey, some of that stuff isn't bad. Besides, unless she has lots of help I
wouldn't even attempt to make that much food myself. An ordinary kitchen isn't
equipped to handle that volume of food preparation.

DJS0302

>> >Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
>> >a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
>> >your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie
>> >

>> Why don't you just go to a grocery warehouse type store like Sam's and get

>all
>> your stuff there? You can get all kinds of premade hors d'oeuvres at

>places
>> like that. It would be easier than trying to make all that food yourself.

>Because she wants at least decent quality, I suspect.
>

>--
>Peter Aitken

Hey, some of that stuff isn't bad. Besides, unless she has lots of help I
wouldn't even attempt to make that much food myself. An ordinary kitchen isn't
equipped to handle that volume of food preparation.

PENMART01

> Julia Altshuler writes:
>
>Barbie wrote:
>> Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
>> a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
>> your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie

>Do you have refrigeration for that large number? It makes a difference
>for what we suggest.

I seriously doubt anyone can prepare food for 650 at home.... even if a truck
pulled up with all the food already prepared it wouldn't all fit into the
typical home kitchen... even if just 2 hotdogs per, 1300 tube steak wouldn't
all fit into a typical home fridge... not to mention 1300 buns... and gallons
of mustard. Forget grilling... take a guess what size pot you'd need to boil
1300 dawgs.... 'bout 140 quarts minimum... 'bout enough water to flush yer
terlit 30 times.... enough weight to probably collapse your stove.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

> Julia Altshuler writes:
>
>Barbie wrote:
>> Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
>> a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
>> your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie

>Do you have refrigeration for that large number? It makes a difference
>for what we suggest.

I seriously doubt anyone can prepare food for 650 at home.... even if a truck
pulled up with all the food already prepared it wouldn't all fit into the
typical home kitchen... even if just 2 hotdogs per, 1300 tube steak wouldn't
all fit into a typical home fridge... not to mention 1300 buns... and gallons
of mustard. Forget grilling... take a guess what size pot you'd need to boil
1300 dawgs.... 'bout 140 quarts minimum... 'bout enough water to flush yer
terlit 30 times.... enough weight to probably collapse your stove.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

> Julia Altshuler writes:
>
>Barbie wrote:
>> Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
>> a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
>> your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie

>Do you have refrigeration for that large number? It makes a difference
>for what we suggest.

I seriously doubt anyone can prepare food for 650 at home.... even if a truck
pulled up with all the food already prepared it wouldn't all fit into the
typical home kitchen... even if just 2 hotdogs per, 1300 tube steak wouldn't
all fit into a typical home fridge... not to mention 1300 buns... and gallons
of mustard. Forget grilling... take a guess what size pot you'd need to boil
1300 dawgs.... 'bout 140 quarts minimum... 'bout enough water to flush yer
terlit 30 times.... enough weight to probably collapse your stove.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

> Julia Altshuler writes:
>
>Barbie wrote:
>> Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
>> a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
>> your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie

>Do you have refrigeration for that large number? It makes a difference
>for what we suggest.

I seriously doubt anyone can prepare food for 650 at home.... even if a truck
pulled up with all the food already prepared it wouldn't all fit into the
typical home kitchen... even if just 2 hotdogs per, 1300 tube steak wouldn't
all fit into a typical home fridge... not to mention 1300 buns... and gallons
of mustard. Forget grilling... take a guess what size pot you'd need to boil
1300 dawgs.... 'bout 140 quarts minimum... 'bout enough water to flush yer
terlit 30 times.... enough weight to probably collapse your stove.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````

PENMART01

> Julia Altshuler writes:
>
>Barbie wrote:
>> Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
>> a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
>> your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie

>Do you have refrigeration for that large number? It makes a difference
>for what we suggest.

I seriously doubt anyone can prepare food for 650 at home.... even if a truck
pulled up with all the food already prepared it wouldn't all fit into the
typical home kitchen... even if just 2 hotdogs per, 1300 tube steak wouldn't
all fit into a typical home fridge... not to mention 1300 buns... and gallons
of mustard. Forget grilling... take a guess what size pot you'd need to boil
1300 dawgs.... 'bout 140 quarts minimum... 'bout enough water to flush yer
terlit 30 times.... enough weight to probably collapse your stove.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

> Julia Altshuler writes:
>
>Barbie wrote:
>> Need easy to multiply and prepare hot and cold finger food recipes for
>> a Nov. new member reception at church. Calling all hosts/hostesses for
>> your favorites!!Thanks - Barbie

>Do you have refrigeration for that large number? It makes a difference
>for what we suggest.

I seriously doubt anyone can prepare food for 650 at home.... even if a truck
pulled up with all the food already prepared it wouldn't all fit into the
typical home kitchen... even if just 2 hotdogs per, 1300 tube steak wouldn't
all fit into a typical home fridge... not to mention 1300 buns... and gallons
of mustard. Forget grilling... take a guess what size pot you'd need to boil
1300 dawgs.... 'bout 140 quarts minimum... 'bout enough water to flush yer
terlit 30 times.... enough weight to probably collapse your stove.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
Robin Clay

Barbie, you say finger foods so I'm thinking snacks not a meal. If you
have help & little cash I'd suggest several people make 50-100 small
sandwiches. If you have money & no help try having meat & cheese trays
made up for you, and get lots of crackers. You can keep a lot of meat
balls hot in a big roaster, with some kind of tomato or BBQ sauce. All
kinds of cookies can be made ahead & frozen. Veggie platters are nice if
someone else prepares the stuff, takes so much time. How fancy or simple
are you looking for? Do you have help? Robin