Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning

This is a great seasoning to use in any recipe calling for Creole
Seasoning. Use on your meats, poultry, fish and vegetables.

26 ounces salt, free flowing..like Morton’s
1 1/2 ounces pepper, black, ground
2 ounces red peppers, ground
1 ounce garlic powder
1 ounce chili powder (like Gebhardt’s)
1 ounce Accent seasoning

Mix well and use like salt.
Store in a sealed container.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 5, 9:10*am, Sue or Wendy > wrote:
> This is a great seasoning to use in any recipe calling for Creole
> Seasoning. *Use on your meats, poultry, fish and vegetables.
>
> 26 ounces salt, free flowing..like Morton’s
> 1 1/2 ounces pepper, black, ground
> 2 ounces red peppers, ground
> 1 ounce garlic powder
> 1 ounce chili powder (like Gebhardt’s)
> 1 ounce Accent seasoning
>
> Mix well and use like salt.
> Store in a sealed container.

Sue and Wendy, the conjoined twins, are still bored. I guess they
figure they are the only freaks who have access to the internet and
it's "secret" recipes.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Banned

On Mar 5, 7:10*am, Sue or Wendy > wrote:
> This is a great seasoning to use in any recipe calling for Creole
> Seasoning. *Use on your meats, poultry, fish and vegetables.
>
> 26 ounces salt, free flowing..like Morton’s
> 1 1/2 ounces pepper, black, ground
> 2 ounces red peppers, ground
> 1 ounce garlic powder
> 1 ounce chili powder (like Gebhardt’s)
> 1 ounce Accent seasoning
>
> Mix well and use like salt.
> Store in a sealed container.

Or, just buy the real thing. I've used it for years and love it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 6, 4:13*am, itsjoannotjoann > wrote:
> On Mar 5, 9:10*am, Sue or Wendy > wrote:
>
> > This is a great seasoning to use in any recipe calling for Creole
> > Seasoning. *Use on your meats, poultry, fish and vegetables.

> > 26 ounces salt, free flowing..like Morton’s
> > 1 1/2 ounces pepper, black, ground
> > 2 ounces red peppers, ground
> > 1 ounce garlic powder
> > 1 ounce chili powder (like Gebhardt’s)
> > 1 ounce Accent seasoning

> > Mix well and use like salt.
> > Store in a sealed container.

> Sue and Wendy, the conjoined twins, are still bored. *I guess they
> figure they are the only freaks who have access to the internet and
> it's "secret" recipes.

Why do you call us 'conjoined twins'? We're happy fun-loving sisters.
And why do you say we think we're the only ones? We're just posting
our fave recipes. Is that not the purpose of this group?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 5, 9:15*am, ImStillMags > wrote:
> On Mar 5, 7:10*am, Sue or Wendy > wrote:
>
> > This is a great seasoning to use in any recipe calling for Creole
> > Seasoning. *Use on your meats, poultry, fish and vegetables.

> > 26 ounces salt, free flowing..like Morton’s
> > 1 1/2 ounces pepper, black, ground
> > 2 ounces red peppers, ground
> > 1 ounce garlic powder
> > 1 ounce chili powder (like Gebhardt’s)
> > 1 ounce Accent seasoning

> > Mix well and use like salt.
> > Store in a sealed container.

> Or, just buy the real thing. * I've used it for years and love it.

That's too simple. Mummy has experiment with years, copying recipes
from the internet, and she wants to share her finding with you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 6, 4:15*am, ImStillMags > wrote:
> On Mar 5, 7:10*am, Sue or Wendy > wrote:
>
> > This is a great seasoning to use in any recipe calling for Creole
> > Seasoning. *Use on your meats, poultry, fish and vegetables.

> > 26 ounces salt, free flowing..like Morton’s
> > 1 1/2 ounces pepper, black, ground
> > 2 ounces red peppers, ground
> > 1 ounce garlic powder
> > 1 ounce chili powder (like Gebhardt’s)
> > 1 ounce Accent seasoning

> > Mix well and use like salt.
> > Store in a sealed container.

> Or, just buy the real thing. * I've used it for years and love it.

Where's your sense of adventure? Don't you love cooking things
yourself?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 5, 9:23*am, Sue or Wendy > wrote:
> On Mar 6, 4:15*am, ImStillMags > wrote:
>

> > On Mar 5, 7:10*am, Sue or Wendy > wrote:

> > > This is a great seasoning to use in any recipe calling for Creole
> > > Seasoning. *Use on your meats, poultry, fish and vegetables.

> > > 26 ounces salt, free flowing..like Morton’s
> > > 1 1/2 ounces pepper, black, ground
> > > 2 ounces red peppers, ground
> > > 1 ounce garlic powder
> > > 1 ounce chili powder (like Gebhardt’s)
> > > 1 ounce Accent seasoning

> > > Mix well and use like salt.
> > > Store in a sealed container.

> > Or, just buy the real thing. * I've used it for years and love it.

> Where's your sense of adventure? Don't you love cooking things
> yourself?- Hide quoted text -

Where's YOUR sense of adventure?? Trying posting something original
instead of posting something you've cut, copied, and pasted?? Anyone
can steal recipes from sites and claim them as their very own or
Mummy's very own recipe.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 6, 4:25*am, itsjoannotjoann > wrote:
> On Mar 5, 9:23*am, Sue or Wendy > wrote:

> > > Or, just buy the real thing. * I've used it for years and love it.

> > Where's your sense of adventure? Don't you love cooking things
> > yourself?- Hide quoted text -

> Where's YOUR sense of adventure?? *Trying posting something original
> instead of posting something you've cut, copied, and pasted?? *Anyone
> can steal recipes from sites and claim them as their very own or
> Mummy's very own recipe.

We find a nice recipe, we enjoy it, we use it again and again, Mummy
keeps it as one of her faves, and we post it here. Does everyone get
savegely attacked by you for doing that?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 5, 9:38*am, Sue or Wendy > wrote:
> On Mar 6, 4:25*am, itsjoannotjoann > wrote:

> > > Where's your sense of adventure? Don't you love cooking things
> > > yourself?- Hide quoted text -

> > Where's YOUR sense of adventure?? *Trying posting something original
> > instead of posting something you've cut, copied, and pasted?? *Anyone
> > can steal recipes from sites and claim them as their very own or
> > Mummy's very own recipe.

> We find a nice recipe, we enjoy it, we use it again and again, Mummy
> keeps it as one of her faves, and we post it here. Does everyone get
> savegely attacked by you for doing that?

Only trolls. If you are not sure what a troll is, you and sis need to
look in the mirror.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

itsjoannotjoann wrote:
> On Mar 5, 9:38 am, Sue or Wendy > wrote:

Blah, blah, blah, blah. Sez you. So's your Momma. Bite me. Nyah, nyah.

Two for the kill file. Or let's see... Sue, Wendy, Joan and Notjoann.
Kill file two addresses and get rid of a bunch of doofuses.

That's what I call a good value!

George L

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 5, 9:47*am, George Leppla > wrote:
> itsjoannotjoann wrote:

> Blah, blah, blah, blah. Sez you. *So's your Momma. *Bite me. *Nyah, nyah.
>
> Two for the kill file. Or let's see... Sue, Wendy, Joan and Notjoann.
> Kill file two addresses and get rid of a bunch of doofuses.
>
> That's what I call a good value!
>
> George L

Up yours and your mama's.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sue or Wendy" > wrote in message
snip
We're just posting
our fave recipes. Is that not the purpose of this group?
No. It's a discussion group. There are other places to post recipes.
Janet

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
Sue or Wendy > wrote:

> On Mar 6, 4:13*am, itsjoannotjoann > wrote:
> > On Mar 5, 9:10*am, Sue or Wendy > wrote:
> >
> > > This is a great seasoning to use in any recipe calling for Creole
> > > Seasoning. *Use on your meats, poultry, fish and vegetables.

> > > 26 ounces salt, free flowing..like Morton¹s
> > > 1 1/2 ounces pepper, black, ground
> > > 2 ounces red peppers, ground
> > > 1 ounce garlic powder
> > > 1 ounce chili powder (like Gebhardt¹s)
> > > 1 ounce Accent seasoning

> > > Mix well and use like salt.
> > > Store in a sealed container.

> > Sue and Wendy, the conjoined twins, are still bored. *I guess they
> > figure they are the only freaks who have access to the internet and
> > it's "secret" recipes.

> Why do you call us 'conjoined twins'? We're happy fun-loving sisters.
> And why do you say we think we're the only ones? We're just posting
> our fave recipes. Is that not the purpose of this group?

No, that'd be alt.food.recipes
--
Peace! Om

--Steve Rothstein

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ImStillMags" > wrote in message
On Mar 5, 7:10 am, Sue or Wendy > wrote:
> This is a great seasoning to use in any recipe calling for Creole
> Seasoning. Use on your meats, poultry, fish and vegetables.
>
> 26 ounces salt, free flowing..like Morton’s
> 1 1/2 ounces pepper, black, ground
> 2 ounces red peppers, ground
> 1 ounce garlic powder
> 1 ounce chili powder (like Gebhardt’s)
> 1 ounce Accent seasoning
>
> Mix well and use like salt.
> Store in a sealed container.

Or, just buy the real thing. I've used it for years and love it.

It's a real screw to buy a product like the one above. You're paying quite a
lot for table salt mixed in with a few seasonings. If you want to buy an
assembled mixture of spices designed for specific cuisine, buy one that
doesn't contain salt, only the spices. It will cost more, but it will be
well worth it.when you do the math with the salt added in. As well,
different meats require different amounts of salt. The ratio of spice to
salt is not the same for different meats. The salt above is most likely
table salt. I'd suggest always using Kosher or sea salt. It tastes much
better.

Kent

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Kent" > wrote:

> "ImStillMags" > wrote in message

> Or, just buy the real thing. I've used it for years and love it.

> It's a real screw to buy a product like the one above. You're paying quite a
> lot for table salt mixed in with a few seasonings. If you want to buy an
> assembled mixture of spices designed for specific cuisine, buy one that
> doesn't contain salt, only the spices. It will cost more, but it will be
> well worth it.when you do the math with the salt added in. As well,
> different meats require different amounts of salt. The ratio of spice to
> salt is not the same for different meats. The salt above is most likely
> table salt. I'd suggest always using Kosher or sea salt. It tastes much
> better.

An 8oz container of Tony's lasts me a year. I keep it on the table and
use it for almost everything at the table that I think needs salt. I
seldom use it in cooking. That works for me.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mar 5, 10:15*am, ImStillMags > wrote:

> Or, just buy the real thing. * I've used it for years and love it.

.....and I have all the ingredients in my kitchen.....and can mix to my
approval.