Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

Default Screwed Food: "..human/pig hybrid creatures will soon be legally grown inside of the United States."

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1267466727

~~fwd~~
Headline:
Canada On The Verge Of Approving Enviropigs - Millions Of Canadians Will
Soon Be Eating Mouse/Pig Hybrids (with video)

~~~
Copy:
The truth is that human/pig hybrid creatures will soon be legally grown
inside of the United States.

This is being publicly announced and almost nobody is getting upset about
it.

What is being described as a "cutting edge" new program will actually
produce pigs with human genes in them. These hybrid pigs will be "grown"
in order to produce organs for transplants into humans.

Does this bother you?

Perhaps it would bother you more if you knew exactly where these pigs are
to be grown.

In Missouri.

That's right - human/pig hybrids are going to be raised right in the
middle of the United States.

So is it possible that such creatures could end up in our food supply?

No?

You don't think they would ever do that to us?

Don't be so sure.

The FDA has already announced that the offspring of cloned animals could
be in our food supply right now and that there is nothing that they can do
about it.

~~~eof~~~

--
Master of Puppets We are all Rich Rosen
DENSA Life Achievement ø Am I the only one with half a brain?
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

> In Missouri.
>
> That's right - human/pig hybrids are going to be raised right in the
> middle of the United States.

That's been the niveau de vie for the last couple of hundred years.
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

On Mar 4, 4:02*am, Mad as a Box of Frogs >
wrote:
> http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...ogy/dna_gmo/ne...
>
> ~~fwd~~
> Headline:
> Canada On The Verge Of Approving Enviropigs - Millions Of Canadians Will
> Soon Be Eating Mouse/Pig Hybrids (with video)
>
> ~~~
> Copy:
> The truth is that human/pig hybrid creatures will soon be legally grown
> inside of the United States.
>
> This is being publicly announced and almost nobody is getting upset about
> it.
>
> What is being described as a "cutting edge" new program will actually
> produce pigs with human genes in them. *These hybrid pigs will be "grown"
> in order to produce organs for transplants into humans.
>
> Does this bother you?
>
> Perhaps it would bother you more if you knew exactly where these pigs are
> to be grown.
>
> In Missouri.
>
> That's right - human/pig hybrids are going to be raised right in the
> middle of the United States.
>
> So is it possible that such creatures could end up in our food supply?
>
> No?
>
> You don't think they would ever do that to us?
>
> Don't be so sure.
>
> The FDA has already announced that the offspring of cloned animals could
> be in our food supply right now and that there is nothing that they can do
> about it.

Are you clear on the difference between cloning and recombinant DNA?
It
doesn't sound like it.

Cloning does not imply combination of genetic material from more than
one species.

Educate yourself.
Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

Mad as a Box of Frogs wrote:

> What is being described as a "cutting edge" new program will actually
> produce pigs with human genes in them. These hybrid pigs will be
> "grown" in order to produce organs for transplants into humans.
>
> Does this bother you?
>
> Perhaps it would bother you more if you knew exactly where these pigs
> are to be grown.
>
> In Missouri.
>
> That's right - human/pig hybrids are going to be raised right in the
> middle of the United States.
>
> So is it possible that such creatures could end up in our food supply?

People waiting for a trasnplant live in terrible conditions for (often)
years, at a terrific personal familiar and social cost and with the risk of
death; if all of this will end thank to half-human pigs then I will be so
glad that I really wouldn't care nothing if a slab of ribs will be a bit
more human than usual.
--
Vilco
Don't think pink: drink rosè

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cindy Hamilton" > wrote Are you clear on the
difference between cloning and recombinant DNA?
It
doesn't sound like it.

Cloning does not imply combination of genetic material from more than
one species.

Educate yourself.

reply: Thank you, my dear for introducing some logic and sanity into a
truly hysterical conversation.

I am currently forming a blog on heart conditions. I have twenty years
personal experiences with this. My sister has had a heart transplant, and
is a medical milestone pioneer patient of public record for having a couple
of "firsts" in the medical field. I will end up with about 30 URLs, all
heart related. I DO know a little on this subject.

The idea of using animals to harvest usable tissues in humans has been
around for a while. Pig and cow heart valves have been used in humans for a
long time. The idea of other organs is more recent. The issue of rejection
has been around since the first heart transplant, but has lessened.
Biogenetically engineering harvest animals is a HUGE step. We already grow
skin and various other things, and the technology and capabilities are
advancing rapidly.

The hysteria about someone finding out about this process and writing in
here in a "The sky is falling" mentality is sad and laughable. A real sign
of a person running on with very little or no information, and then not
understanding that little bit of information they do read.

In today's world, I am sure that most of us have eaten something genetically
altered, and it's common in the food industry, and has been even before DNA
was the big deal. Simply people taking plants and animals and crossing them
to get the best traits in a reproducible result.

I wonder about some people. Weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth about
something they are not involved in, or know nothing about. I bet a dollar
that their attitude would turn 180 if they suddenly needed a heart or a
kidney or a cornea.

Thank you for the last line in your comment. It is truly profound.

This thread has also enlarged my round file, knowing that reading anything
in the future from this person would be futile. I advise others to assess
this and act accordingly.

Thanks again, Cindy.

Steve

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"ViLco" > wrote in message
> Mad as a Box of Frogs wrote:
>
>> What is being described as a "cutting edge" new program will actually
>> produce pigs with human genes in them. These hybrid pigs will be
>> "grown" in order to produce organs for transplants into humans.
>>
>> Does this bother you?
>>
>> Perhaps it would bother you more if you knew exactly where these pigs
>> are to be grown.
>>
>> In Missouri.
>>
>> That's right - human/pig hybrids are going to be raised right in the
>> middle of the United States.
>>
>> So is it possible that such creatures could end up in our food supply?

> People waiting for a trasnplant live in terrible conditions for (often)
> years, at a terrific personal familiar and social cost and with the risk
> of death; if all of this will end thank to half-human pigs then I will be
> so glad that I really wouldn't care nothing if a slab of ribs will be a
> bit more human than usual.
> --
> Vilco
> Don't think pink: drink rosè

"Long pig" has always been a favorite of mine. Properly seasoned and
cooked, of course!

Steve ;-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Steve B" > wrote in message

> "ViLco" > wrote in message
>> Mad as a Box of Frogs wrote:
>>
>>> What is being described as a "cutting edge" new program will actually
>>> produce pigs with human genes in them. These hybrid pigs will be
>>> "grown" in order to produce organs for transplants into humans.
>>>
>>> Does this bother you?
>>>
>>> Perhaps it would bother you more if you knew exactly where these pigs
>>> are to be grown.
>>>
>>> In Missouri.
>>>
>>> That's right - human/pig hybrids are going to be raised right in the
>>> middle of the United States.
>>>
>>> So is it possible that such creatures could end up in our food supply?

>> People waiting for a trasnplant live in terrible conditions for (often)
>> years, at a terrific personal familiar and social cost and with the risk
>> of death; if all of this will end thank to half-human pigs then I will be
>> so glad that I really wouldn't care nothing if a slab of ribs will be a
>> bit more human than usual.
>> --
>> Vilco
>> Don't think pink: drink rosè

> "Long pig" has always been a favorite of mine. Properly seasoned and
> cooked, of course!
>
> Steve ;-)

The South Pacific Islanders who suffer from 'shaking disease' may have liked
long pig, but not it's side effects. Shaking Disease, is like
Cruizfeld-Jacobson's Disease, or Mad Cow, comes from eating your own, or
cannibalism.
The ribs may be fingerlicking good, but if you can't catch your fingers to
lick them due to the shaking, what have you accomplished.
-g

Posted to talk.bizarre,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking

"Mad as a Box of Frogs" > wrote in message

> http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1267466727
>
> ~~fwd~~
> Headline:
> Canada On The Verge Of Approving Enviropigs - Millions Of Canadians Will
> Soon Be Eating Mouse/Pig Hybrids (with video)
>
> ~~~
> Copy:
> The truth is that human/pig hybrid creatures will soon be legally grown
> inside of the United States.
>
> This is being publicly announced and almost nobody is getting upset about
> it.
>
> What is being described as a "cutting edge" new program will actually
> produce pigs with human genes in them. These hybrid pigs will be "grown"
> in order to produce organs for transplants into humans.
>
> Does this bother you?

Nope. I'd eat it, too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 09:12:18 -0800, Steve B wrote:

> "ViLco" > wrote in message
>>
>> People waiting for a trasnplant live in terrible conditions for (often)
>> years, at a terrific personal familiar and social cost and with the risk
>> of death; if all of this will end thank to half-human pigs then I will be
>> so glad that I really wouldn't care nothing if a slab of ribs will be a
>> bit more human than usual.
>> --
>> Vilco
>> Don't think pink: drink rosè

> "Long pig" has always been a favorite of mine. Properly seasoned and
> cooked, of course!
>
> Steve ;-)

thank god i'm (now) short.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:

snip...
> The ribs may be fingerlicking good, but if you can't catch your fingers to
> lick them due to the shaking, what have you accomplished.
> -g

It might make sex more fun. ;-) <did I say that?>

Becca

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, Becca >
wrote:

> Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:
>
> snip...
> > The ribs may be fingerlicking good, but if you can't catch your fingers to
> > lick them due to the shaking, what have you accomplished.
> > -g

> It might make sex more fun. ;-) <did I say that?>
>

> Becca

<snork> ;-)
--
Peace! Om