PENMART01

Default cayenne question

>I don't think it's going to take too long. He likes the back yard. Tree and
>all. He's gonna be a grill stealer though. I can just tell. I *don't*
>believe my dog's name is Sheldon.

Yeah, I'm quite the hump...um, you better never go to bed without your PJ
bottoms. hehehe

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>I don't think it's going to take too long. He likes the back yard. Tree and
>all. He's gonna be a grill stealer though. I can just tell. I *don't*
>believe my dog's name is Sheldon.

Yeah, I'm quite the hump...um, you better never go to bed without your PJ
bottoms. hehehe

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>Now, if I can get this feral cat taken care of,
>I'll be happy. I've gotten it vetted. It's name is Murphy. He hisses and
>bites. BUT i think he'll come around. I don't know about getting him into
>the house. I bought him an Igloo thing. Put straw in it. Hell, I can't save
>all of them. I just try.

Easy, just put the straw under your bed and lure him in by the Hansel and
Gretel method; a trail with bits of raw liver.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

>Now, if I can get this feral cat taken care of,
>I'll be happy. I've gotten it vetted. It's name is Murphy. He hisses and
>bites. BUT i think he'll come around. I don't know about getting him into
>the house. I bought him an Igloo thing. Put straw in it. Hell, I can't save
>all of them. I just try.

Easy, just put the straw under your bed and lure him in by the Hansel and
Gretel method; a trail with bits of raw liver.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon

I ran out of powdered cayenne Bryan[_6_] General Cooking 26 29-05-2013 04:18 AM
Cayenne Shortbread Edoc Recipes (moderated) 0 15-11-2004 06:24 PM
Hot cayenne peppers. sandy Preserving 18 16-08-2004 05:31 PM
Help Please - Cayenne Keith Ginger Asian Cooking 8 25-10-2003 08:04 PM