Steve Kramer

"Steve B." wrote:

> Steve Kramer wrote:
> > http://www.takingthe****.0catch.com/...restaurant.jpg

Here is the REAL photo on MY website:
http://www.seatraveler.com/PK.jpg

> I promise I won't eat there.

Steve, when you come to visit, we'll take most of our meals there. If
you don't think they are the best you've ever tasted, I'll buy another
two copies of your book!!

(ps. check the address of the first jpg. Do you see 'seatraveler.com' or
'photoenvisions.com' anywhere? These are all posted by a guy who calls
himself Takin Gthe**** and posts through Newsfeeds.com using anonymous
remailers.)

Steve

--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons, but in seeing
with new eyes." - Marcel Proust
LarbGai

Default The Worst Restaurant in Chiang Mai?

In article >, says...

>"Steve B." wrote:
>>
>> Steve Kramer wrote:

http://www.takingthe****.0catch.com/...restaurant.jpg

>Here is the REAL photo on MY website:
>http://www.seatraveler.com/PK.jpg
>

>> I promise I won't eat there.

>Steve, when you come to visit, we'll take most of our meals there. If
>you don't think they are the best you've ever tasted, I'll buy another
>two copies of your book!!
>
>(ps. check the address of the first jpg. Do you see 'seatraveler.com' or
>'photoenvisions.com' anywhere? These are all posted by a guy who calls
>himself Takin Gthe**** and posts through Newsfeeds.com using anonymous
>remailers.)
>
>Steve

*****Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Yu sure Steve????? You've told so many porkies here
recently no one will believe you..............Well maybe Sharman, but he seems
in doubt these days.

;-)