Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Felice Friese

"Bruce K." > wrote in message
> I'm using Aunt Jemima mix.
>
> First pancake ALWAYS comes out blotchy on the first side and slightly
> better after flipping.
>
> When the second pancake is made the first side comes out pefrectlly.
>
> Guess who eats the first pancake...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bruce

Some wit once compared the first pancake to the first child, claiming that
the first ones never came out right and you might as well just throw them
away.

Felice
A first child

Getting Old... Want to End it Before I Get Ugly. Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] General Cooking 0 31-05-2016 01:51 PM
The Ugly Truth Somebody General Cooking 2 06-10-2012 09:24 AM
Favorite pancake mix? Favorite pancake fruit addition? Evette General Cooking 59 24-09-2009 11:56 PM
Why is Sencha so ugly Space Cowboy Tea 2 15-06-2009 05:07 PM
Original Pancake House Apple Pancake A D [[email protected]] Recipes (moderated) 0 14-10-2006 01:52 AM