Default Holiday Fruit Cake 'RECIPE'

Why are putting whisky in at the start of preparing the batter. It will
be lost and should be put in nearer the baking time.
Matt

orison wrote:

> Holiday Fruit Cake Recipe
>
> You will need the following: A cup of water, a cup of sugar, four
> large brown eggs, two cups of dried fruit, a teaspoon of salt, a cup
> of brown sugar, lemon juice, nuts, and a bottle of whiskey.
>
> Sample the whiskey and check for quality.
>
> Take a large bowl. Check the whiskey again. To be sure it is the
> highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat. Turn on the
> electric mixer, beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add
> one teaspoon of sugar and beat again.
>
> Make sure the whiskey is still okay. Cry another tup. Turn off the
> mixer. Beat two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of
> dried fruit. Mix on the tuner. If the fired druit gets stuck in the
> beaterers, pry it loose with a drewscriver.
>
> Sample the whiskey and check for tonsisticity. Next, sift two cups
> of salt. Or something. Who cares? Check the whiskey. Now sift the
> lemon uice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Spoon. Of sugar of
> something. Whatever you find.
>
> Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin to 350 degrees. Don't forget to
> beat off the turner. Throw the bowl out of the window. Check the
> whiskey again and go to bed.
>
> ******************
>
> From - e-cookbooks.net

Pennyaline

bistoury wrote:
> Why are putting whisky in at the start of preparing the batter. It will
> be lost and should be put in nearer the baking time.

Ohhhhhh, nahhhhhhhhh. I just tried it both ways and didn't lose the whisky
once! Felt the same both times, too. Who would have known that there was
soooooo much space between the lines on the temperature control knob? I'll
be right back -- I have to turn the oven over. Cheers!

<Did I tell you I never lost it once? I never lost it once!>

> orison wrote:
>
> > Holiday Fruit Cake Recipe
> >
> > You will need the following: A cup of water, a cup of sugar, four
> > large brown eggs, two cups of dried fruit, a teaspoon of salt, a cup
> > of brown sugar, lemon juice, nuts, and a bottle of whiskey.
> >
> > Sample the whiskey and check for quality.
> >
> > Take a large bowl. Check the whiskey again. To be sure it is the
> > highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat. Turn on the
> > electric mixer, beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add
> > one teaspoon of sugar and beat again.
> >
> > Make sure the whiskey is still okay. Cry another tup. Turn off the
> > mixer. Beat two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of
> > dried fruit. Mix on the tuner. If the fired druit gets stuck in the
> > beaterers, pry it loose with a drewscriver.
> >
> > Sample the whiskey and check for tonsisticity. Next, sift two cups
> > of salt. Or something. Who cares? Check the whiskey. Now sift the
> > lemon uice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Spoon. Of sugar of
> > something. Whatever you find.
> >
> > Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin to 350 degrees. Don't forget to
> > beat off the turner. Throw the bowl out of the window. Check the
> > whiskey again and go to bed.
> >
> > ******************
> >
> > From - e-cookbooks.net

Fluggg

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 04:06:50 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>"orion" > wrote in

>> "Who

>> the
>>> >

>>> Yeah, so what?

>> Why so ****y about this Wayne? There's a million things I don't want
>> to read on the newsgroup, mad cows, politics, nude girls w/virus's.
>> viri. So I don't read them. I myself had never seen this particular
>> recipe before and it's impossible for me to know what everyone else
>> has or hasn't seen.
>>
>> Suzan
>>

>Suzan, I would hardly call my comment "****y". It's just my own point of
>view, and because it doesn't agree with yours, you call it "****y". I
>think I'm entitiled to mine as much as you are to yours. Let's just drop
>it, okay?
>
>Wayne

Same old "Wayne" Huh?

"HOORAY FOR ME!" and "**** EVERYONE ELSE"

Wayne Boatwright

Fluggg > wrote in
:

> On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 04:06:50 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> > wrote:
>
>>"orion" > wrote in

>>> "Who

>>> the

>>> Why so ****y about this Wayne? There's a million things I don't
>>> want to read on the newsgroup, mad cows, politics, nude girls
>>> w/virus's. viri. So I don't read them. I myself had never seen
>>> this particular recipe before and it's impossible for me to know
>>> what everyone else has or hasn't seen.
>>>
>>> Suzan
>>>

>>Suzan, I would hardly call my comment "****y". It's just my own point
>>of view, and because it doesn't agree with yours, you call it "****y".
>> I think I'm entitiled to mine as much as you are to yours. Let's
>>just drop it, okay?
>>
>>Wayne

> Same old "Wayne" Huh?

> "HOORAY FOR ME!" and "**** EVERYONE ELSE"

Especially you, ****wad!

Boiled Dark Fruit Cake recipe David Dalton General Cooking 31 19-12-2012 04:32 PM
My grandmother's fruit cake recipe The Girl With The Nice Looking Cunt General Cooking 20 22-12-2005 04:28 PM
Holiday Fruit Cake Duckie ® Recipes 0 03-12-2005 03:02 PM
My Fruit Cake Recipe Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 3 02-12-2005 12:53 AM
Holiday Fruit Cake 'RECIPE' orion General Cooking 26 16-01-2004 09:51 AM