Goomba38

Default I'm off to Cincinnati Oktoberfest/Reds game today

Mpoconnor7 wrote:
> Don't ask me why they hold Oktoberfest in September, but they do; Cincinnati
> had the largest Oktoberfest in the US.

LOL, just so you know.. It starts in September in
Munich also.
Goomba

Mpoconnor7

It was a great time at the Oktoberfest. I arrived there at 11AM just as it
opened and the crowds weren't too big. I literally got stuffed on German
Eggrolls (I'd love to find a recipe for those, which contained kraut, ground
pork, and swiss cheese), a brat dog with kraut (I was disappointed with the
cold, uncooked kraut), a reuben sandwich, potato pancakes, and some sort of
German desert which was sort of like a bearclaw which was sliced in half
longways and a thick layer of whipped cream inserted between. The only thing I
wanted to try but was just too stuffed was the sauerkraut balls.

I was so full from eating all that food that for the only time ever, I went to
a baseball game and didn't eat a single thing while at the Great American
Ballpark although I did have an overpriced coke.

Michael O'Connor - Modern Renaissance Man

"The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong"
James Mason from the movie "Heaven Can Wait".