Gregory Morrow

Default Mighty GOOD French Fries...

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/...cousins13.html

Cops: Woman stabs cousin to death over french fries

September 13, 2004

BY MAUREEN O'DONNELL Staff Reporter

"They'd known each other all their lives, but Antoinette Jenkins stabbed her
cousin in the heart Sunday in an argument over french fries, Chicago Police
said.

Antoine Jenkins, 19, "died for a dollar,'' a police source said. "They got
into an argument over a 99-cent box of White Castle french fries.''

Antoinette Jenkins, also 19, fled after the stabbing and was found later
Sunday in a hotel, said Austin District Lt. Wade Ingram.

"She had all the White Castle stuff all over the hotel room,'' Ingram said

Antoine's mother, Joyce Jenkins, said her heart goes out to her sister,
Antoinette's mother.

"It's my sister's daughter,'' she said quietly. "She's tore up, too.''

And despite her grief, Joyce Jenkins made a public plea Sunday for people to
be kind to one another.

"They need to control it, think first, before they react,'' she said.

The fight was "stupid, that's what it was,'' Joyce Jenkins said.

She said she thinks her niece was intoxicated at the time of the stabbing
outside 17 S. Leamington, next-door to where both cousins lived.

"Antoine, he's not a violent child,'' his mother said, still speaking of him
in the present tense. "He gets along with everybody.''

The cousins had visited the White Castle at Madison and Pulaski, Joyce
Jenkins said. Oddly, she is the manager of a White Castle at North and
Central.

"This morning, my sister called me and said they got to fightin,' '' Joyce
Jenkins said. "They got to fightin,' arguin' about something, and Antoinette
just got a knife and stabbed him. . . . over a hamburger or something.''

Antoine attended Austin High School, his mother said.

"My family is here with me, comforting me,'' Joyce Jenkins said. "Got to
hold on.''

Antoinette Jenkins was being held at the police department's Area 5
facility, Ingram said."

Copyright © The Sun-Times Company
All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast,
rewritten, or redistributed.

Michel Boucher

"Gregory Morrow" >
wrote in ink.net:

> http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/...cousins13.html
>
> Cops: Woman stabs cousin to death over french fries

Is this a joke?

--

German to Picasso in front of Guernica: Did you do this?
Picasso to German in front of Guernica: No, it was you.
Michel Boucher

"Gregory Morrow" >
wrote in ink.net:

> http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/...cousins13.html
>
> Cops: Woman stabs cousin to death over french fries

Is this a joke?

--

German to Picasso in front of Guernica: Did you do this?
Picasso to German in front of Guernica: No, it was you.
Kswck

"Gregory Morrow" > wrote in
message ink.net...
> http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/...cousins13.html
>
> Cops: Woman stabs cousin to death over french fries
>
> September 13, 2004
>
> BY MAUREEN O'DONNELL Staff Reporter
>

> "They'd known each other all their lives, but Antoinette Jenkins stabbed
> her
> cousin in the heart Sunday in an argument over french fries, Chicago
> Police
> said.
>
> Antoine Jenkins, 19, "died for a dollar,'' a police source said. "They got
> into an argument over a 99-cent box of White Castle french fries.''
>
> Antoinette Jenkins, also 19, fled after the stabbing and was found later
> Sunday in a hotel, said Austin District Lt. Wade Ingram.
>
> "She had all the White Castle stuff all over the hotel room,'' Ingram said
>
> Antoine's mother, Joyce Jenkins, said her heart goes out to her sister,
> Antoinette's mother.
>
> "It's my sister's daughter,'' she said quietly. "She's tore up, too.''
>
> And despite her grief, Joyce Jenkins made a public plea Sunday for people
> be kind to one another.
>
> "They need to control it, think first, before they react,'' she said.
>
> The fight was "stupid, that's what it was,'' Joyce Jenkins said.
>
> She said she thinks her niece was intoxicated at the time of the stabbing
> outside 17 S. Leamington, next-door to where both cousins lived.
>
> "Antoine, he's not a violent child,'' his mother said, still speaking of
> him
> in the present tense. "He gets along with everybody.''
>
> The cousins had visited the White Castle at Madison and Pulaski, Joyce
> Jenkins said. Oddly, she is the manager of a White Castle at North and
> Central.
>
> "This morning, my sister called me and said they got to fightin,' '' Joyce
> Jenkins said. "They got to fightin,' arguin' about something, and
> Antoinette
> just got a knife and stabbed him. . . . over a hamburger or something.''
>
> Antoine attended Austin High School, his mother said.
>
> "My family is here with me, comforting me,'' Joyce Jenkins said. "Got to
> hold on.''
>
> Antoinette Jenkins was being held at the police department's Area 5
> facility, Ingram said."
>
> Spam, Spam, SPam, SPAM.

Nancy Dooley

Michel Boucher > wrote in message >. ..
> "Gregory Morrow" >
> wrote in ink.net:
>
> > http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/...cousins13.html
> >
> > Cops: Woman stabs cousin to death over french fries

> Is this a joke?

Nope - real news.

N.

Steve Calvin

Nancy Dooley wrote:

> Michel Boucher > wrote in message >. ..
>
>>"Gregory Morrow" >
>>wrote in ink.net:
>>

>>>http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/...cousins13.html
>>>
>>>Cops: Woman stabs cousin to death over french fries

>>Is this a joke?

> Nope - real news.
>
> N.

Man, now that's one sick puppy!

--
Steve

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake
when you make it again.

Steve Calvin

Nancy Dooley wrote:

> Michel Boucher > wrote in message >. ..
>
>>"Gregory Morrow" >
>>wrote in ink.net:
>>

>>>http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/...cousins13.html
>>>
>>>Cops: Woman stabs cousin to death over french fries

>>Is this a joke?

> Nope - real news.
>
> N.

Man, now that's one sick puppy!

--
Steve

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake
when you make it again.

Gregory Morrow

Michel Boucher wrote:

> "Gregory Morrow" >
> wrote in ink.net:
>
> > http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/...cousins13.html
> >
> > Cops: Woman stabs cousin to death over french fries

> Is this a joke?

Nope...you'd be surprised what people fight or even kill over. My Chicawgo
cop pals tell me stuff like this all the time...never underestimate the
stoopidity of the general public :-]

--
Best
Greg

> --
>
> German to Picasso in front of Guernica: Did you do this?
> Picasso to German in front of Guernica: No, it was you.

Gregory Morrow

Michel Boucher wrote:

> "Gregory Morrow" >
> wrote in ink.net:
>
> > http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/...cousins13.html
> >
> > Cops: Woman stabs cousin to death over french fries

> Is this a joke?

Nope...you'd be surprised what people fight or even kill over. My Chicawgo
cop pals tell me stuff like this all the time...never underestimate the
stoopidity of the general public :-]

--
Best
Greg

> --
>
> German to Picasso in front of Guernica: Did you do this?
> Picasso to German in front of Guernica: No, it was you.

Gregory Morrow

Michel Boucher wrote:

> "Gregory Morrow" >
> wrote in ink.net:
>
> > http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/...cousins13.html
> >
> > Cops: Woman stabs cousin to death over french fries

> Is this a joke?

Nope...you'd be surprised what people fight or even kill over. My Chicawgo
cop pals tell me stuff like this all the time...never underestimate the
stoopidity of the general public :-]

--
Best
Greg

> --
>
> German to Picasso in front of Guernica: Did you do this?
> Picasso to German in front of Guernica: No, it was you.

Nancy Young

Gregory Morrow wrote:

> Michel Boucher wrote:

> > Is this a joke?

> Nope...you'd be surprised what people fight or even kill over. My Chicawgo
> cop pals tell me stuff like this all the time...never underestimate the
> stoopidity of the general public :-]

Hey, leave me out of it. I've never even thought of stabbing someone,
never mind over stupid fries.

nancy
Gregory Morrow

Nancy Young wrote:

> Gregory Morrow wrote:
> >
> > Michel Boucher wrote:

> > > Is this a joke?

> > Nope...you'd be surprised what people fight or even kill over. My

Chicawgo
> > cop pals tell me stuff like this all the time...never underestimate the
> > stoopidity of the general public :-]

> Hey, leave me out of it. I've never even thought of stabbing someone,
> never mind over stupid fries.

Hey you're not the "general public", you're one of the "rfc elite" :-)

--
Best
Greg

Gregory Morrow

Nancy Young wrote:

> Gregory Morrow wrote:
> >
> > Michel Boucher wrote:

> > > Is this a joke?

> > Nope...you'd be surprised what people fight or even kill over. My

Chicawgo
> > cop pals tell me stuff like this all the time...never underestimate the
> > stoopidity of the general public :-]

> Hey, leave me out of it. I've never even thought of stabbing someone,
> never mind over stupid fries.

Hey you're not the "general public", you're one of the "rfc elite" :-)

--
Best
Greg

Michel Boucher

"Kswck" > wrote in
:

>> Spam, Spam, SPam, SPAM.

How is this post an unsollicited commercial advertisement? Do you even
know what spam is?

Too many people here toss around accusations of spam and troll without
actually knowing what those terms refer to. Don't embarass yourself
further. Find out what something is before you sling baseless
accusations.

--

German to Picasso in front of Guernica: Did you do this?
Picasso to German in front of Guernica: No, it was you.
John Misrahi

Gregory Morrow wrote in message
et>...

>Michel Boucher wrote:
>
>> "Gregory Morrow" >
>> wrote in ink.net:
>>
>> > http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/...cousins13.html
>> >
>> > Cops: Woman stabs cousin to death over french fries

>> Is this a joke?

>Nope...you'd be surprised what people fight or even kill over. My Chicawgo
>cop pals tell me stuff like this all the time...never underestimate the
>stoopidity of the general public :-]
>
>--
>Best
>Greg
>

>> --
>>
>> German to Picasso in front of Guernica: Did you do this?
>> Picasso to German in front of Guernica: No, it was you.

Sigh. It's really the end of the world as we know it.

John Misrahi

Gregory Morrow wrote in message
et>...

>Michel Boucher wrote:
>
>> "Gregory Morrow" >
>> wrote in ink.net:
>>
>> > http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/...cousins13.html
>> >
>> > Cops: Woman stabs cousin to death over french fries

>> Is this a joke?

>Nope...you'd be surprised what people fight or even kill over. My Chicawgo
>cop pals tell me stuff like this all the time...never underestimate the
>stoopidity of the general public :-]
>
>--
>Best
>Greg
>

>> --
>>
>> German to Picasso in front of Guernica: Did you do this?
>> Picasso to German in front of Guernica: No, it was you.

Sigh. It's really the end of the world as we know it.

Gregory Morrow

John Misrahi wrote:

> Gregory Morrow wrote in message
> et>...
> >
> >Michel Boucher wrote:

> >> Is this a joke?

> >Nope...you'd be surprised what people fight or even kill over. My

Chicawgo
> >cop pals tell me stuff like this all the time...never underestimate the
> >stoopidity of the general public :-]
> >
> >--
> >Best
> >Greg
> >

> >> --
> >>
> >> German to Picasso in front of Guernica: Did you do this?
> >> Picasso to German in front of Guernica: No, it was you.

> Sigh. It's really the end of the world as we know it.

Heck earlier this summer a Sox fan killed a Cubs fan up here by Wrigley
Field in Chicawgo. They were arguing about the score and then one of the
guys pulled out a gun and shot the other. Didn't even involve something as
tangible as a French Fry...it was just a stoopid baseball game they were
arguing about...'course if yer that imbecilic it's better you're dead/in
prison anyways I guess...leastwise there's two idjit arseholes that we won't
have to deal with anymore.

--
Best
Greg

Gregory Morrow

John Misrahi wrote:

> Gregory Morrow wrote in message
> et>...
> >
> >Michel Boucher wrote:

> >> Is this a joke?

> >Nope...you'd be surprised what people fight or even kill over. My

Chicawgo
> >cop pals tell me stuff like this all the time...never underestimate the
> >stoopidity of the general public :-]
> >
> >--
> >Best
> >Greg
> >

> >> --
> >>
> >> German to Picasso in front of Guernica: Did you do this?
> >> Picasso to German in front of Guernica: No, it was you.

> Sigh. It's really the end of the world as we know it.

Heck earlier this summer a Sox fan killed a Cubs fan up here by Wrigley
Field in Chicawgo. They were arguing about the score and then one of the
guys pulled out a gun and shot the other. Didn't even involve something as
tangible as a French Fry...it was just a stoopid baseball game they were
arguing about...'course if yer that imbecilic it's better you're dead/in
prison anyways I guess...leastwise there's two idjit arseholes that we won't
have to deal with anymore.

--
Best
Greg

Chloe

"Gregory Morrow" > wrote in
message k.net...

> Heck earlier this summer a Sox fan killed a Cubs fan up here by Wrigley
> Field in Chicawgo. They were arguing about the score and then one of the
> guys pulled out a gun and shot the other. Didn't even involve something
> as
> tangible as a French Fry...it was just a stoopid baseball game they were
> arguing about...'course if yer that imbecilic it's better you're dead/in
> prison anyways I guess...leastwise there's two idjit arseholes that we
> won't
> have to deal with anymore.

Where I used to live years ago somebody was shot to death in a dispute over
a parking space.

Chloe

"Gregory Morrow" > wrote in
message k.net...

> Heck earlier this summer a Sox fan killed a Cubs fan up here by Wrigley
> Field in Chicawgo. They were arguing about the score and then one of the
> guys pulled out a gun and shot the other. Didn't even involve something
> as
> tangible as a French Fry...it was just a stoopid baseball game they were
> arguing about...'course if yer that imbecilic it's better you're dead/in
> prison anyways I guess...leastwise there's two idjit arseholes that we
> won't
> have to deal with anymore.

Where I used to live years ago somebody was shot to death in a dispute over
a parking space.

French fries with ... not ketchup! George M. Middius[_2_] General Cooking 33 12-06-2012 06:54 PM
Natural Cut French Fries Jerry Avins General Cooking 1 01-07-2011 06:40 PM
French Fries Moe Jones Barbecue 19 27-09-2007 05:16 AM
Do French people eat French Fries and French Toast ? Puester General Cooking 2 17-02-2005 05:22 AM
Best oil for French Fries? Default General Cooking 96 18-03-2004 09:12 AM