Spreading The News

Default From Aspartame To Mad Cow

FORWARDED ARTICLE

From Aspartame To Mad Cow: A Chronology
by
Anonymous

1. Donald Rumsfeld, the Chairman of G.D. Searle Company, uses his
influence in the Reagan Administration to get Aspartame, an artificial
sweetener, approved in 1981 by the Food and Drug Administration
despite warnings from scientific studies which showed infant monkeys
HAVING SEIZURES and dying after injesting Aspartame(according to a
Fall 1967 study carried out by Dr. Harold Waisman of the University of
Wisconsin) as well as warnings about aspartic acid from Aspartame
which EATS HOLES IN THE BRAINS of infant mice(according to a Spring
1971 study carried out by respected neuroscientist Dr. John Olney).

2. Aspartame is added to thousands of food products.

3. Wild animals are gradually contaminated with Aspartame over
several years while digging though people's trash bins and garbage
dumps.

4. In 1985 Monsanto, the largest agriculture seed company and
insecticide maker, buys G.D. Searle Co.

5. Aspartame is added to several Monsanto products including
insecticide because Aspartame sweetens the poison within insecticide
so insects will eat it.

6. Insecticide containing Aspartame contaminates corn fields and ends
up in cattle feed.

7. Insecticide runoff during rainstorms contaminates local water
supplies with Aspartame. People who drink the water, as well as
injest food containing Aspartame, begin to develop Alzheimers and
Creutzfeldt-Jacobs disease in increased numbers.

8. After years of eating Aspartame contaminated food thrown away by
humans, wild animals develop brain wasting diseases and the first
"prions" form in the brains of wild animals.

9. Wild deer develop brain wasting diseases after sneaking into
farmer's corn fields and eating corn contaminated with Aspartame.

10. Sheep and cattle BRAINS ARE EATEN FULL OF HOLES(see Part 1) by
cattle feed contaminated with Aspartame and forms "prions" in the
brains of cattle and sheep.

11. The brains and other nervous system parts of cattle and sheep are
ground into cattle feed.

12. Other cattle are infected by the Aspartame induced "prions".

13. Mad Cow disease infects cattle all over the world through
contaminated feed.

14. Humans develop brain wasting diseases from eating "prion"
contaminated beef.

15. Scientific research shows that Creutzfeldt-Jabobs disease(Human
version of Mad Cow) is caused when naturally occuring aspartic acid is
"mutated" into asparagine. Even though Cruetzfeldt-Jacobs disease
was first diagnosed in the 1920's, artificial aspartic acid from
Aspartame could very well be the trigger for increased cases of
Cruetzfeldt-Jacobs disease(and Alzheimers) by displacing the naturally
occuring aspartic acid in the brain and causing it to mutate into
asparagine via a chemical reaction and thereby creates "prions".

After reading this chronology, it's obvious that Aspartame is the
cause of increasing cases of brain wasting diseases and "prions".
Aspartame is the key and it always has been the key to the spread of
Mad Cow and brain wasting diseases in other species.
Tim Challenger

On 7 Jan 2004 23:51:37 -0800, Spreading The News wrote:

> which EATS HOLES IN THE BRAINS of infant mice(according to a Spring
> 1971 study carried out by respected neuroscientist Dr. John Olney).

Olney also said in 1997 on http://www.dorway.com/betty/olneyup1.html :
'"but it is important to remind consumers that the evidence now available
is *not* sufficient to prove that aspartame caused the brain tumor
increases." Olney urges that further studies be conducted to clarify what
role, *if any*, aspartame plays in the development of brain tumors.'

(my emphasis)

--
Tim.

If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we would
be so simple that we couldn't.
Greg Zywicki

Does anyone need to see this nonsense deconstructed, or are the
numerous logical errors as clear to everyone else as they are to me?

Greg Zywicki

(Spreading The News) wrote in message . com>...
> [...]
> contaminated beef.
>
> 15. Scientific research shows that Creutzfeldt-Jabobs disease(Human
> version of Mad Cow) is caused when naturally occuring aspartic acid is
> "mutated" into asparagine. Even though Cruetzfeldt-Jacobs disease
> was first diagnosed in the 1920's, artificial aspartic acid from
> Aspartame could very well be the trigger for increased cases of
> Cruetzfeldt-Jacobs disease(and Alzheimers) by displacing the naturally
> occuring aspartic acid in the brain and causing it to mutate into
> asparagine via a chemical reaction and thereby creates "prions".
>
> After reading this chronology, it's obvious that Aspartame is the
> cause of increasing cases of brain wasting diseases and "prions".
> Aspartame is the key and it always has been the key to the spread of
> Mad Cow and brain wasting diseases in other species.

Tim Challenger

On 8 Jan 2004 05:24:36 -0800, Greg Zywicki wrote:

> it's obvious that Aspartame is the
>> cause of increasing cases of brain wasting diseases and "prions".

That bit made me laugh. Actually quite a lot of it did.
--
Tim.

If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we would
be so simple that we couldn't.
Anthony

"Greg Zywicki" > wrote in message
om...
> Does anyone need to see this nonsense deconstructed, or are the
> numerous logical errors as clear to everyone else as they are to me?

I should have thought it OBVIOUS that Rumsfeld is and ALIEN from OUTER SPACE
who controls Cheney and Bush by microwave messages sent through the fillings
in their teeth. Hates Condi coz she has no fillings. Not a coincidence
that Aspartame is an anagram of APE AT MARS.

Server 13

Anthony wrote:

> "Greg Zywicki" > wrote in message
> om...
>
>>Does anyone need to see this nonsense deconstructed, or are the
>>numerous logical errors as clear to everyone else as they are to me?
>>

> I should have thought it OBVIOUS that Rumsfeld is and ALIEN from OUTER SPACE
> who controls Cheney and Bush by microwave messages sent through the fillings
> in their teeth. Hates Condi coz she has no fillings. Not a coincidence
> that Aspartame is an anagram of APE AT MARS.

You left out Darth Ashcroft!!!

Vox Humana

"Server 13" > wrote in message
> Anthony wrote:
>
> > "Greg Zywicki" > wrote in message
> > om...
> >
> >>Does anyone need to see this nonsense deconstructed, or are the
> >>numerous logical errors as clear to everyone else as they are to me?
> >>

> > I should have thought it OBVIOUS that Rumsfeld is and ALIEN from OUTER

SPACE
> > who controls Cheney and Bush by microwave messages sent through the

fillings
> > in their teeth. Hates Condi coz she has no fillings. Not a coincidence
> > that Aspartame is an anagram of APE AT MARS.
> >

> You left out Darth Ashcroft!!!

Ashcroft could use the little blue packets of Equal to cover the naughty
parts of pictures and statues.

Anthony

"Vox Humana" > wrote in message

> Ashcroft could use the little blue packets of Equal to cover the naughty
> parts of pictures and statues.

You watch out, while Rummy is making war Ashcroft is keeping a beady eye on
the rest of us. You could end up in Gitmo with 24/7 piped in sacred songs
from him.

Vox Humana

"Anthony" > wrote in message

> "Vox Humana" > wrote in message
> >
> > Ashcroft could use the little blue packets of Equal to cover the naughty
> > parts of pictures and statues.
> >

> You watch out, while Rummy is making war Ashcroft is keeping a beady eye

on
> the rest of us. You could end up in Gitmo with 24/7 piped in sacred songs
> from him.

Oh NO! John Ashcrott singing his horrid "Let the Eagle Soar"
Warning: Not responsible for any physical or mental anguished suffered if
you click on the following link:
http://www.cnn.com/video/us/2002/02/....wbtv.med.html

militiaguy

"Spreading The News" > wrote in message
om...
> FORWARDED ARTICLE
>
> From Aspartame To Mad Cow: A Chronology
> by
> Anonymous
>
> 1. Donald Rumsfeld, the Chairman of G.D. Searle Company, uses his
> influence in the Reagan Administration to get Aspartame, an artificial
> sweetener, approved in 1981 by the Food and Drug Administration
> despite warnings from scientific studies which showed infant monkeys
> HAVING SEIZURES and dying after injesting Aspartame(big giant snip)

This must stop!! If the infant monkeys are having seizures and dying,
where will the next generation of monkey butlers come from?!!

I think this is an obvious distraction from the real culprit.
The use of "Zima" like beverages and wine coolers and other U.N./NWO girlie
boy drinks instead of reelest alcohol like National Bohemian and moonshine.

It is well known that the mind control waves from the International Space
Station can be defeated by wearing a beanie of tin foil, (3 layers, shiny
side outest) combined with reelest alcohol. Use only reelest sugar and
reelest alcohol.

www.geocities.com/beaver_militia/

Diet Pepsi to ditch the aspartame Janet B General Cooking 28 30-04-2015 02:46 AM
NutraSweet to stop making aspartame Travis McGee General Cooking 15 27-09-2014 12:35 AM
Aspartame [email protected] Vegan 0 30-08-2006 08:00 PM
Aspartame article on Pain use Carryon Diabetic 0 21-07-2004 12:58 AM
Don't drink or eat aspartame: Breaking News Aspartame Dr. Betty Martini General 0 08-06-2004 04:36 AM