Tim Challenger

Default From Aspartame To Mad Cow

On 7 Jan 2004 23:51:37 -0800, Spreading The News wrote:

> which EATS HOLES IN THE BRAINS of infant mice(according to a Spring
> 1971 study carried out by respected neuroscientist Dr. John Olney).

Olney also said in 1997 on http://www.dorway.com/betty/olneyup1.html :
'"but it is important to remind consumers that the evidence now available
is *not* sufficient to prove that aspartame caused the brain tumor
increases." Olney urges that further studies be conducted to clarify what
role, *if any*, aspartame plays in the development of brain tumors.'

(my emphasis)

--
Tim.

If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we would
be so simple that we couldn't.