Michael Horowitz

Default All can recipies?

Is anyone aware of a site describing meals prepared entirely from
cans?
I have a lot of recipies which start of "brown some meat"; that's not
what I'm looking for. More like "open Can A and combine with Can B".
- Mike
Diane K

http://www.mealtime.org/

jmcquown

Michael Horowitz wrote:
> Is anyone aware of a site describing meals prepared entirely from
> cans?
> I have a lot of recipies which start of "brown some meat"; that's not
> what I'm looking for. More like "open Can A and combine with Can B".
> - Mike

I think there is a cookbook, although it might actually ask you to brown
some beef or chicken. I think it's called something like "Soup, a Can, a
Man". I saw it once at Bed Bath and Beyond with a way overpriced can opener
and it didn't even offer any cans of anything to go with it!

Jill

PENMART01

:

>>Is anyone aware of a site describing meals prepared entirely from
>>cans?
>>I have a lot of recipies which start of "brown some meat"; that's not
>>what I'm looking for. More like "open Can A and combine with Can B".

>Many would suggest that is a set of instructions, rather than a recipe.

DUH!

"Merriam Webster"

rec·i·pe

noun

: <S>a set of instructions</S> for making something from various ingredients
---

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

occupant

If you search with words "instant" or "quick" soups, pasta, stews, for
instance, the internet will take you to sites that have recipes that
list tin after tin (can after can) of ingredients - which is what you
appear to want.

Michael Horowitz wrote:

> Is anyone aware of a site describing meals prepared entirely from
> cans?
> I have a lot of recipies which start of "brown some meat"; that's not
> what I'm looking for. More like "open Can A and combine with Can B".
> - Mike

Michael Horowitz

Thanks - Mike

occupant > wrote:

>If you search with words "instant" or "quick" soups, pasta, stews, for
>instance, the internet will take you to sites that have recipes that
>list tin after tin (can after can) of ingredients - which is what you
>appear to want.
>

>Michael Horowitz wrote:
>>
>> Is anyone aware of a site describing meals prepared entirely from
>> cans?
>> I have a lot of recipies which start of "brown some meat"; that's not
>> what I'm looking for. More like "open Can A and combine with Can B".
>> - Mike

Mpoconnor7

>More like "open Can A and combine with Can B".
>- Mike

You can always make vegetarian chili, substituting some of that pre cooked Taco
meat they sell in the frozen food aisles of the supermarket if you have to add
meat. Start with a big can of tomato sauce and add a regular sized can of
diced tomatoes (including the liquid in the can), a large can of kidney beans
(liquid drained), and a small can of diced green chile peppers. Add a small
can of tomato paste, stir, and let it simmer a couple hours, stirring
occasionally; you can also make this in a crock pot. If it is too thin, add
more tomato paste until the chili reaches the right thickness. If it is too
thick, add water. If you like it spicier, you can always get a jar of jalapeno
slices, and add as many as you like.

Michael O'Connor - Modern Renaissance Man

"The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong"
James Mason from the movie "Heaven Can Wait".
JimLane

:

>>>Is anyone aware of a site describing meals prepared entirely from
>>>cans?
>>>I have a lot of recipies which start of "brown some meat"; that's not
>>>what I'm looking for. More like "open Can A and combine with Can B".

>>Many would suggest that is a set of instructions, rather than a recipe.

> DUH!
>
> "Merriam Webster"
>
> rec·i·pe
>
> noun
>
> : <S>a set of instructions</S> for making something from various ingredients
> ---
>

> ---= BOYCOTT FRENCH--GERMAN (belgium) =---
> ---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
> Sheldon
> ````````````
> "Life would be devoid of all meaning were it without tribulation."

So, what do YOU make from various cans? Cans, to the best of my
knowledge are not ingredients except in a recycling bin.

jim
Blair P. Houghton

Michael Horowitz > wrote:
>Is anyone aware of a site describing meals prepared entirely from
>cans?
>I have a lot of recipies which start of "brown some meat"; that's not
>what I'm looking for. More like "open Can A and combine with Can B".

Pretend the foam tray with plastic wrap is a "can" of raw meat.

Then follow remaining instructions.

--Blair
"Don't come crying to me when
it turns out great."
BOB

In ,
Michael Horowitz > typed:
> Is anyone aware of a site describing meals prepared entirely from
> cans?
> I have a lot of recipies which start of "brown some meat"; that's not
> what I'm looking for. More like "open Can A and combine with Can B".
> - Mike

Maybe you can get Jimmy Tango to send you his recipes...

B-0b1

BOB wrote:

> In ,
> Michael Horowitz > typed:
> > Is anyone aware of a site describing meals prepared entirely from
> > cans?
> > I have a lot of recipies which start of "brown some meat"; that's not
> > what I'm looking for. More like "open Can A and combine with Can B".
> > - Mike

> Maybe you can get Jimmy Tango to send you his recipes...

come the next BIG depression, a box of canned goods will be worth as
fortune!!
count on it...and learn to use it as FRESH foods will be very RARE
indeed.
This one will make France circa 1875/8 look like a lush picnic! It IS
right around
the corner as BANKS are even NOW "scrambling" to meet it. Wells Fargo (
Gov't)
is always broke and any business using same for savings or retirement
money are
already in the RED!!( sic: one big Hospital in Texas) Check it out!!
B-0b1

--
"Beaten Paths are for Beaten People". -- Anon.

Jean B.

jmcquown wrote:

> Michael Horowitz wrote:
> > Is anyone aware of a site describing meals prepared entirely from
> > cans?
> > I have a lot of recipies which start of "brown some meat"; that's not
> > what I'm looking for. More like "open Can A and combine with Can B".
> > - Mike

> I think there is a cookbook, although it might actually ask you to brown
> some beef or chicken. I think it's called something like "Soup, a Can, a
> Man". I saw it once at Bed Bath and Beyond with a way overpriced can opener
> and it didn't even offer any cans of anything to go with it!
>
> Jill

Hehe. I was thinking of that too. Sat it Linen 'n' Things up
here. That was a couple of years ago though.
--
Jean B.
ConnieG999

"jmcquown" > writes:

>Soup, a Can, a
>Man".

You're probably thinking of, "A Man, a Can, a Plan" by David Joachim.
But even those recipes have components that must be cooked, such as noodles or
chicken parts.

Connie
My mind is like a steel...um, whatchamacallit.

Raelene

Nope, but there is a book out there that has "Brand Name Recipes" so that
you just buy/add the packet.

Not quite cans only..... but close.

Raelene
xxx

"Michael Horowitz" > wrote in message
> Is anyone aware of a site describing meals prepared entirely from
> cans?
> I have a lot of recipies which start of "brown some meat"; that's not
> what I'm looking for. More like "open Can A and combine with Can B".
> - Mike

Michael Horowitz

Blair P. Houghton > wrote:

>Michael Horowitz > wrote:
>>Is anyone aware of a site describing meals prepared entirely from
>>cans?
>>I have a lot of recipies which start of "brown some meat"; that's not
>>what I'm looking for. More like "open Can A and combine with Can B".

>Pretend the foam tray with plastic wrap is a "can" of raw meat.
>
>Then follow remaining instructions.
>
> --Blair
> "Don't come crying to me when
> it turns out great."

Hello Blair - what I didn't describe was the backround for this
question. I'm waiting for a winter storm to knock the power out for
two weeks and I'm planning on not having power . I can eat out of the
freezer, but after a week I"m pretty sure it's assumed ambient
temperture, hence requirement for an 'all canned' menu' - Mike

Katra

In article >,
Michael Horowitz > wrote:

> Blair P. Houghton > wrote:
>
> >Michael Horowitz > wrote:
> >>Is anyone aware of a site describing meals prepared entirely from
> >>cans?
> >>I have a lot of recipies which start of "brown some meat"; that's not
> >>what I'm looking for. More like "open Can A and combine with Can B".

> >Pretend the foam tray with plastic wrap is a "can" of raw meat.
> >
> >Then follow remaining instructions.
> >
> > --Blair
> > "Don't come crying to me when
> > it turns out great."

> Hello Blair - what I didn't describe was the backround for this
> question. I'm waiting for a winter storm to knock the power out for
> two weeks and I'm planning on not having power . I can eat out of the
> freezer, but after a week I"m pretty sure it's assumed ambient
> temperture, hence requirement for an 'all canned' menu' - Mike

You may want to lay in some dehydrated food for some variety. Jerky,
dried fruit, or some of the packaged, dehyrated foods used for hiking
and camping.

There are some canned "tv dinner" types of meals available also.

The biggest problem that you are going to run into eating lots of canned
goods is the darned salt content! It's just not healthy. :-P But, our
local grocery store carries some basic veggies in a "no salt added"
variety, (string beans, spinach, corn and peas) and, oh my, the flavor
and texture is OH so much better than the full salt varieties!

I sometimes eat out of cans at work for convenience when I don't want to
spend the money on the cafeteria.

I'd recommend also then laying in more canned soups and stews, and maybe
some chili.

Oh, and tuna. <G> If you can get some commercial packages of dressing
and/or mayo, you can make tuna salad safely since you will lose
refrigeration.

Ever thought about buying a generator???
There were tons of cheap ones on the market right after the first of the
year in 2000. <G>

K.

--
>,,<Cat's Haven Hobby >,,<

PENMART01

> Michael Horowitz writes:
>
>what I didn't describe was the backround for this
>question. I'm waiting for a winter storm to knock the power out for
>two weeks and I'm planning on not having power . I can eat out of the
>freezer, but after a week I"m pretty sure it's assumed ambient
>temperture, hence requirement for an 'all canned' menu'.

A normal brained person under similar circumstances would plan to have an
*alternate* source of power... perhaps you'll consider one of those mail order
courses for improving your IQ.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

PENMART01

> Katrailer Trash
>
>You may want to lay in some dehydrated food for some variety. Jerky,
>dried fruit, or some of the packaged, dehyrated foods.
>
>There are some canned "tv dinner" types of meals available also.
>
>I sometimes eat out of cans at work for convenience when I don't want to
>spend the money on the cafeteria.

Katrailer Trash!

Ahahahahahahahaha. . . .

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

Nancy Young

Katra wrote:

> Michael Horowitz > wrote:

> > Hello Blair - what I didn't describe was the backround for this
> > question. I'm waiting for a winter storm to knock the power out for
> > two weeks and I'm planning on not having power .

> Ever thought about buying a generator???

I wonder how practical it would be to have fuel on hand to run a
generator for two weeks.

> There were tons of cheap ones on the market right after the first of the
> year in 2000. <G>

That was a riot. Good for the stores to say 'no returns'.

nancy

Katra

In article >,
Nancy Young > wrote:

> Katra wrote:
>
> > Michael Horowitz > wrote:

> > > Hello Blair - what I didn't describe was the backround for this
> > > question. I'm waiting for a winter storm to knock the power out for
> > > two weeks and I'm planning on not having power .

> > Ever thought about buying a generator???

> I wonder how practical it would be to have fuel on hand to run a
> generator for two weeks.

If I were in a known situation, it would make a lot of sense.

You would only need enough power to run a refrigerator and, maybe, one
heater if you were unable to stock up on firewood?

A radio would be good too, but batteries take up less space. <G>

> > There were tons of cheap ones on the market right after the first of the
> > year in 2000. <G>

> That was a riot. Good for the stores to say 'no returns'.
>
> nancy

The worst I did was to stock up on cat food, and batteries. ;-)
"just in case" <G>

K.

--
>,,<Cat's Haven Hobby >,,<

PENMART01

>Nancy Young wrote:
>Katra wrote:
>
>> Michael Horowitz > wrote:

>> > Hello Blair - what I didn't describe was the backround for this
>> > question. I'm waiting for a winter storm to knock the power out for
>> > two weeks and I'm planning on not having power .

>> Ever thought about buying a generator???

>I wonder how practical it would be to have fuel on hand to run a
>generator for two weeks.

One doesn't need to use gasolene... there are diesel generators too... diesel
fuel is relatively safe, as safe as #2 heating oil. And there are generators
that run on propane (and natural gas models too), very efficient, very
practical, and fairly quiet. In fact there are generators that will run on all
three fuels.

For standby generators one would only need enough capacity for powering the
central heating system controls, fridge, TV, clothes washer, and lights... also
if one has a well... in areas prone to power outages one should have a gas
stove and gas clothes dryer.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

Miche

In article >,
Michael Horowitz > wrote:

> Is anyone aware of a site describing meals prepared entirely from
> cans?
> I have a lot of recipies which start of "brown some meat"; that's not
> what I'm looking for. More like "open Can A and combine with Can B".

That's not cooking, it's rearranging pre-prepared crap.

Miche

--
If you want to end war and stuff you got to sing loud.
-- Arlo Guthrie, "Alice's Restaurant"

Frogleg

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 09:14:43 +1300, Miche >
wrote:

> Michael Horowitz > wrote:
>
>> Is anyone aware of a site describing meals prepared entirely from
>> cans?
>> I have a lot of recipies which start of "brown some meat"; that's not
>> what I'm looking for. More like "open Can A and combine with Can B".

>That's not cooking, it's rearranging pre-prepared crap.

You haven't been paying attention, Miche. Michael has explained that
he's preparing for a storm and power outage, and planning on living on
canned food of one sort or another. He's now (if his posts can be
believed) deeply into canning his own meat before the electricity goes
and his freezer fails. He has not, AFAIK, mentioned where he is
(blizzard? hurricane?) or what exactly he expects of all-can menus.

You are probably correct about "not cooking..." :-)

Michael Horowitz

Frogleg > wrote:

>On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 09:14:43 +1300, Miche >
>wrote:
>
>> Michael Horowitz > wrote:
>>
>>> Is anyone aware of a site describing meals prepared entirely from
>>> cans?
>>> I have a lot of recipies which start of "brown some meat"; that's not
>>> what I'm looking for. More like "open Can A and combine with Can B".

>>That's not cooking, it's rearranging pre-prepared crap.

>You haven't been paying attention, Miche. Michael has explained that
>he's preparing for a storm and power outage, and planning on living on
>canned food of one sort or another. He's now (if his posts can be
>believed) deeply into canning his own meat before the electricity goes
>and his freezer fails. He has not, AFAIK, mentioned where he is
>(blizzard? hurricane?) or what exactly he expects of all-can menus.
>
>You are probably correct about "not cooking..." :-)

Miche/'Legs -
'Legs reads me 100% correctly.
Winter storms causing general power outages of greater than one week,
but not longer than three.
I'm in Washington DC.
Again 'Legs is correct, the next series of questions will be something
on the order of "Well, we can survive, but it sure tastes like
pre-prepared crap" - Mike

Katra

In article >,
Miche > wrote:

> In article >,
> Michael Horowitz > wrote:
>
> > Is anyone aware of a site describing meals prepared entirely from
> > cans?
> > I have a lot of recipies which start of "brown some meat"; that's not
> > what I'm looking for. More like "open Can A and combine with Can B".

> That's not cooking, it's rearranging pre-prepared crap.
>
> Miche

May be, but it's better than going hungry when you have no electricity
to store fresh food. ;-)

See the later posts from the OP that explains WHY he needed suggestions!

K.

--
>,,<Cat's Haven Hobby >,,<

Tim Challenger

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 04:53:26 -0600, Katra wrote:

> May be, but it's better than going hungry when you have no electricity
> to store fresh food. ;-)

But if it's in a snowstorm, you could just put the food outside.... ;-)
--
Tim.

If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we would
be so simple that we couldn't.
BOB

Frogleg typed:
> On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 09:14:43 +1300, Miche wrote:
>

>> That's not cooking, it's rearranging pre-prepared crap.

> You haven't been paying attention, Miche. Michael has explained that
> he's preparing for a storm and power outage, and planning on living on
> canned food of one sort or another. He's now (if his posts can be
> believed) deeply into canning his own meat before the electricity goes
> and his freezer fails. He has not, AFAIK, mentioned where he is
> (blizzard? hurricane?) or what exactly he expects of all-can menus.
>
> You are probably correct about "not cooking..." :-)

Y2K+

Katra

In article m>,
Tim Challenger <"timothy(dot)challenger(at)apk(dot)at"> wrote:

> On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 04:53:26 -0600, Katra wrote:
>
> > May be, but it's better than going hungry when you have no electricity
> > to store fresh food. ;-)

> But if it's in a snowstorm, you could just put the food outside.... ;-)

I actually thought about that..... ;-)
We used to live in Colorado above Denver, and it was colder outside than
it was in the freezer. <G> 20 below in full sun.

Wonder if the OP considered that?

K.

--
>,,<Cat's Haven Hobby >,,<

Tim Challenger

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 05:28:52 -0600, Katra wrote:

> In article m>,
> Tim Challenger <"timothy(dot)challenger(at)apk(dot)at"> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 04:53:26 -0600, Katra wrote:
>>
>>> May be, but it's better than going hungry when you have no electricity
>>> to store fresh food. ;-)

>> But if it's in a snowstorm, you could just put the food outside.... ;-)

> I actually thought about that..... ;-)
> We used to live in Colorado above Denver, and it was colder outside than
> it was in the freezer. <G> 20 below in full sun.
>
> Wonder if the OP considered that?
>
> K.

I do it often when the fridge/freezer is getting full. And the beer crate
goes outside unless it's very cold.
I don't think it's a really reliable alternative in an emergency though.

Has the OP considered a camping gas/propane-powered fridge? There are some
around I think, at least for camping etc.

--
Tim.

If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we would
be so simple that we couldn't.
Frogleg

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 05:45:13 -0500, Michael Horowitz
> wrote:

>Frogleg > wrote:

>>You haven't been paying attention, Miche. Michael has explained that
>>he's preparing for a storm and power outage, and planning on living on
>>canned food of one sort or another. He's now (if his posts can be
>>believed) deeply into canning his own meat before the electricity goes
>>and his freezer fails. He has not, AFAIK, mentioned where he is
>>(blizzard? hurricane?) or what exactly he expects of all-can menus.

>Miche/'Legs -
> 'Legs reads me 100% correctly.
>Winter storms causing general power outages of greater than one week,
>but not longer than three.
>I'm in Washington DC.

DC? Oh, gimme a break, Mike. :-) While 200,000 customers were without
power in VA/NC post-Isabel, news reports (solar radio; battery TV)
were saying "6,000 customers in the DC metro area *still* have no
electricity." This was day 3 or 4. And here I was thinking you lived
in a cabin in North Dakota, 75 miles from the nearest town and with 12
dependent children! Believe me, you're not going to starve. :-)
Melba's Jammin'

In article m>,
timothychallengerapk <> wrote:

> On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 04:53:26 -0600, Katra wrote:
>
> > May be, but it's better than going hungry when you have no electricity
> > to store fresh food. ;-)

> But if it's in a snowstorm, you could just put the food outside.... ;-)

How about the garage? --- er-r-rm, the "auxiliary freezer." "-)
-Meen-a-soh-ta Barb
--
-Barb
12-28-03: Tourtiere picture added to my site: <www.jamlady.eboard.com>
Jack Schidt®

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> In article m>,
> timothychallengerapk <> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 04:53:26 -0600, Katra wrote:
> >
> > > May be, but it's better than going hungry when you have no electricity
> > > to store fresh food. ;-)

> > But if it's in a snowstorm, you could just put the food outside.... ;-)

> How about the garage? --- er-r-rm, the "auxiliary freezer." "-)
> -Meen-a-soh-ta Barb
> --

It's a refreshing 7ºF here in sunny CT at a little past 10 am. I'm making
ice cubes outside.

Polar Jack

PENMART01

>"Jack Schidt®"
>Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking

om>

F_N_DOBWVWG__LG@VVOIPLIGX\\BU_B@\P\PFX\B[APHTWAHDCKJF^NHD[YJAZMCY_CWG[SX\Y
]^KC\HSZRWSWKGAY_PC[BQ[BXAS\F\\@DMTLFZFUE@\VL
>Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:31:33 GMT
>

>"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
>> In article m>,
>> timothychallengerapk <> wrote:

>> > But if it's in a snowstorm, you could just put the food outside.... ;-)

>> How about the garage? --- er-r-rm, the "auxiliary freezer." "-)
>> -Meen-a-soh-ta Barb
>> --

>It's a refreshing 7ºF here in sunny CT at a little past 10 am. I'm making
>ice cubes outside.
>
>Polar Jack

It's 3º F here in sunny NY at 11:55 AM.. no need to make ice. Oops, were're
having a heat wave, it's now bliped up to 3.2 ºF. another glance over at my
weather station screen and it's down to 2.7 ºF.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

Jack Schidt®

"PENMART01" > wrote in message
> It's 3º F here in sunny NY at 11:55 AM.. no need to make ice. Oops,

were're
> having a heat wave, it's now bliped up to 3.2 ºF. another glance over at

my
> weather station screen and it's down to 2.7 ºF.

No outdoor nookie today I guess.

Jack Bummer

kilikini

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
. com...

> "PENMART01" > wrote in message
> > It's 3º F here in sunny NY at 11:55 AM.. no need to make ice. Oops,

> were're
> > having a heat wave, it's now bliped up to 3.2 ºF. another glance over

at
> my
> > weather station screen and it's down to 2.7 ºF.
> >

> No outdoor nookie today I guess.
>
> Jack Bummer

I guess I shouldn't tell you that it's about 74 degrees outside here and
it's not even 8:00 am yet. Gotta love livin' in paradise!

Kilikini

Katra

In article >,
"Jack Schidt®" > wrote:

> "Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> > In article m>,
> > timothychallengerapk <> wrote:

> > > But if it's in a snowstorm, you could just put the food outside.... ;-)

> > How about the garage? --- er-r-rm, the "auxiliary freezer." "-)
> > -Meen-a-soh-ta Barb
> > --

> It's a refreshing 7ºF here in sunny CT at a little past 10 am. I'm making
> ice cubes outside.
>
> Polar Jack

Looks like it's gonna be in the mid to high 70's here in Central Texas.
<sigh> I might have to run the AC again.

K. (who actually MISSES snow!)

--
>,,<Cat's Haven Hobby >,,<

Jack Schidt®

"kilikini" > wrote in message

> "Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
> . com...
> >
> > "PENMART01" > wrote in message
> > > It's 3º F here in sunny NY at 11:55 AM.. no need to make ice. Oops,

> > were're
> > > having a heat wave, it's now bliped up to 3.2 ºF. another glance over

> at
> > my
> > > weather station screen and it's down to 2.7 ºF.
> > >

> > No outdoor nookie today I guess.
> >
> > Jack Bummer
> >

> I guess I shouldn't tell you that it's about 74 degrees outside here and
> it's not even 8:00 am yet. Gotta love livin' in paradise!
>
> Kilikini

GO AWAY, GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE, JUST DON'T EVEN TELL ME THAT SCHIDT!!!

Cryo(and cryin')Jack

BOB

Jack Schidt® typed:
> "kilikini" > wrote in message
>>
>>> Jack Bummer
>>>

>> I guess I shouldn't tell you that it's about 74 degrees outside here and
>> it's not even 8:00 am yet. Gotta love livin' in paradise!
>>
>> Kilikini
>>

> GO AWAY, GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE, JUST DON'T EVEN TELL ME THAT SCHIDT!!!
>
> Cryo(and cryin')Jack

OK, I won't.

It only got *UP* to 72°F today, and the low the other night (both °'s on my
patio) was 41°F while I was cooking a couple of pork butts.

But you have to remember that everything freezes at about 50 around here.

BOB

Alternate rib WSM recipies plz Mark G7#9 Barbecue 30 21-05-2009 06:45 PM
Halloween Recipies Evil_T0NY General Cooking 0 30-09-2007 01:01 AM
crockpot recipies Crystalic311 General Cooking 16 15-12-2005 05:50 AM
recipies Sheetal Sharma Vegan 2 03-11-2003 07:50 PM
Advantium Recipies Jerry General Cooking 0 05-10-2003 09:39 PM