Darkginger

Default My personal website - Ireland and Irish food chat

Well, it's been up for around 18 months now, but I haven't really made much
of an effort with it until recently. Before anyone jumps all over me for
spamming, I would point out that it's not a commercial site (though you can
buy themed T-shirts and thongs if you realy want to!), but it IS a friendly
one which needs people who are interested in food to join in with
discussions. If that isn't you, sorry for using up your bandwidth to
download this post!

If, on the other hand, you love food and cooking, and know where Ireland is,
you might enjoy helping us to build an online community around those topics.
It's a very liberal site (though we also welcome Bush supporters <ahem>) so
feel free to start some mayhem on it. Basically, it's just something I built
in an attempt to connect with like-minded people. Hope you'll pop in for a
look!

Jo

---

Darkginger

"Darkginger" > wrote in message
> Well, it's been up for around 18 months now, but I haven't really made

much
> of an effort with it until recently. Before anyone jumps all over me for
> spamming, I would point out that it's not a commercial site (though you

can
> buy themed T-shirts and thongs if you realy want to!), but it IS a

friendly
> one which needs people who are interested in food to join in with
> discussions. If that isn't you, sorry for using up your bandwidth to
> download this post!
>
> If, on the other hand, you love food and cooking, and know where Ireland

is,
> you might enjoy helping us to build an online community around those

topics.
> It's a very liberal site (though we also welcome Bush supporters <ahem>)

so
> feel free to start some mayhem on it. Basically, it's just something I

built
> in an attempt to connect with like-minded people. Hope you'll pop in for a
> look!
>
> Jo

Erm. Of course it would help of I told you where it was (I'm no good at tis
spamming thing, obviously!). http://www.realireland.net should do it...

Jo

---

hahabogus

"Darkginger" > wrote in
:

> Erm. Of course it would help of I told you where it was (I'm no good
> at tis spamming thing, obviously!). http://www.realireland.net should
> do it...

Where are the recipes?

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.
hahabogus

"Darkginger" > wrote in
:

> Erm. Of course it would help of I told you where it was (I'm no good
> at tis spamming thing, obviously!). http://www.realireland.net should
> do it...

Where are the recipes?

--
Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.
--------
FIELDS, W. C.
Darkginger

"hahabogus" > wrote in message
> "Darkginger" > wrote in
> :
>
> > Erm. Of course it would help of I told you where it was (I'm no good
> > at tis spamming thing, obviously!). http://www.realireland.net should
> > do it...
> >

> Where are the recipes?

In the Encyclopedia section - an Irish one and a non-Irish one - not a lot
there yet but I'm working on it!

Jo

---