Nexis

Default Wrap party food ideas

Okay, there's but 2 scenes left to film then the whole works is off to the
editing room. I am thinking of throwing them a wrap party. Wrap as in, we're
done, not as in things wrapped in flatbread ;-)

I thought I'd pop in here before hand and see what suggestions you guys came
up with, being as how you're all so creative and everything...I love seeing
the variety of replies to inquiries like this one!

20-25 people, about 1/4 of them children. Weather is supposed to be low
80's..not terribly hot, but I don't want to do any heavy baking. Spice is
good, but not too much heat, what with the kids and a couple other folks
like me with bad tummies. I was thinking of maybe doing a mixed grill, with
ribs, chicken and links, maybe corn on the grill as well. I picked up some
of the sauce from Mo's, which is a really good BBQ place in San Luis Obispo,
so I've been looking to use that...but if one of you has an idea that sounds
better, I'm not locked into this ;-)

I'd like a fruit based dessert, maybe with chocolate....? I'm going
blackberry picking, and also hoping to get some early apples if I can.

Thanks in advance!

kimberly

Armageddon party -- need buffet ideas Mrs. Dash Must Die General Cooking 25 03-03-2007 08:34 PM
party ideas Vegan 21 14-08-2005 12:18 AM
WWW Geek Theme Party Ideas [email protected] General Cooking 0 25-01-2005 07:19 AM
party ideas needed - h2g2 Charlene Charette General Cooking 18 10-08-2004 12:54 PM
Annual Oscar Party-need new ideas! Sandy n ne General Cooking 24 29-02-2004 03:52 AM