Dave Smith

Default Powdered Creams

Jennifer wrote:

> Hello,
> I am making tea and would like something that can make the tea
> creamier. I cannot use liquid creamers but need something that is
> dry. I have tried dried milk and coffeemate creamer and the taste
> does not work well with the tea. I am wondering if anyone can suggest
> any kind of powdered form of creamer or something that could be used
> like a creamer that is in powdered form? I do not cook very much so I
> am not sure what else to try. I am looking for any suggestions that
> anyone might have.

How about drinking straight tea? Good tea, properly made, is delicious
and very refreshing without any milk, cream or sugar.

Dave Smith

Jennifer wrote:

> Hello,
> I am making tea and would like something that can make the tea
> creamier. I cannot use liquid creamers but need something that is
> dry. I have tried dried milk and coffeemate creamer and the taste
> does not work well with the tea. I am wondering if anyone can suggest
> any kind of powdered form of creamer or something that could be used
> like a creamer that is in powdered form? I do not cook very much so I
> am not sure what else to try. I am looking for any suggestions that
> anyone might have.

How about drinking straight tea? Good tea, properly made, is delicious
and very refreshing without any milk, cream or sugar.

Siobhan Perricone

On 18 Jul 2004 18:17:38 -0700, (Jennifer) wrote:

>Hello,
>I am making tea and would like something that can make the tea
>creamier. I cannot use liquid creamers but need something that is
>dry. I have tried dried milk and coffeemate creamer and the taste
>does not work well with the tea. I am wondering if anyone can suggest
>any kind of powdered form of creamer or something that could be used
>like a creamer that is in powdered form? I do not cook very much so I
>am not sure what else to try. I am looking for any suggestions that
>anyone might have.

You can buy powered cream from:
http://www11.netrition.com/expert_fo...ream_page.html

I have a package of this, but I've not tried it in hot drinks. I imagine it
does just fine, though from the description it might not taste exactly the
same as fresh cream. Anyway, it's not all that expensive and you can use it
in other ways if you don't like it in your tea.
--
Siobhan Perricone
Humans wrote the bible,
Siobhan Perricone

I love Ice Creams jasminerose Diabetic 0 17-02-2009 02:05 PM
Lemon Creams Help Windcat Chocolate 5 22-12-2005 08:44 PM
custard creams bonnie Baking 5 30-04-2005 02:27 PM
Romany Creams Old Magic1 Recipes (moderated) 0 05-03-2005 04:27 AM
Romany Creams Edoc Recipes (moderated) 0 04-03-2005 06:34 AM