Bobz

Default Baked Potato in Gas BBQ?

how long do you bake a Potato in a Gas BBQ?

thanks

PENMART01

>"Bobz" writes:
>
>how long do you bake a Potato in a Gas BBQ?

Exactly the same length of time as in a kitchen oven or until done to your
liking.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
Default User

Bobz wrote:

> how long do you bake a Potato in a Gas BBQ?

What temperature?

Brian Rodenborn

Bobz > wrote:
> how long do you bake a Potato in a Gas BBQ?

Until it's done. Seriously, there are too many
variables to give you a set time. You just have
to check it with a fork or something till it is
soft enough for your liking.

Bill Ranck
Blacksburg, Va.
Dave Smith

Bobz wrote:

> how long do you bake a Potato in a Gas BBQ?

I had the best BBQ baked potatoes I ever made last weekend. I heated up
both sides of the gas BBQ, split medium size potatoes in half and rubbed
with butter and set them skin side down. After 10 minutes I turned off
the gas on the potato side and left the other burner on high. When they
started to soften I cut slits into the open side and rammed a little
more butter into them. They were done in about 45 minutes.

Dave Smith

Bobz wrote:

> how long do you bake a Potato in a Gas BBQ?

I had the best BBQ baked potatoes I ever made last weekend. I heated up
both sides of the gas BBQ, split medium size potatoes in half and rubbed
with butter and set them skin side down. After 10 minutes I turned off
the gas on the potato side and left the other burner on high. When they
started to soften I cut slits into the open side and rammed a little
more butter into them. They were done in about 45 minutes.

Baked red potato? KenK General Cooking 28 20-03-2015 01:51 PM
Twice Baked Potato koko General Cooking 76 16-12-2014 06:44 PM
Baked Potato Bar Tara General Cooking 71 19-11-2013 11:39 PM
Microwave 'baked' potato? KenK General Cooking 84 23-07-2012 07:29 PM
MW baked potato Ken Knecht General Cooking 43 31-12-2006 03:29 AM