Donna Rose

Default Y'all Sure Are A Prolific Bunch...

Whew! Been gone for five days, and almost 2,000 posts!! I'll have to
skim over most of them or else I'll not get much else done for the next
couple of days...

Hope a good Thanksgiving was had by all! It's good to be home!

--
Donna
A pessimist believes all women are bad. An optimist hopes they are.

To reply, remove the SPAM BLOCK
Blair P. Houghton

Donna Rose > wrote:
>Whew! Been gone for five days, and almost 2,000 posts!! I'll have to
>skim over most of them or else I'll not get much else done for the next
>couple of days...
>Hope a good Thanksgiving was had by all! It's good to be home!

Hey. It's the r.f.c national holiday. Of course it overloaded
the circuits.

--Blair
"I went twice."