LOU LEDDA

Default EVERYDAY PANS

I'M ABOUT TO BUY WHAT THEY CALL AN "EVERYDAY PAN"

IT HAS A LOOPED HANDLE ON EACH SIDE & A DOMED TOP

IT SEEMS A CAN DO A VARIETY OF THINGS WITH:

E.G. PUT A FRITTATA IN THE OVEN TO FINISH IT OFF
THEN TAKE THE PAN & PUT IT ON THE TABLE FOR SERVING

NOW WHAT TO BUY

I SAW WHAT SEEMS TO BE 2 REALLY GOOD DEALS AT AMAZON WITH THE
CALPHALON PRODUCT

A 10" EVERYDAY PAN WITH NO COVER FOR $12
A 12" EVERYDAT PAN WITH A DOMED COVER

BOTH OF THESE ARE WHAT THEY CALL NON STICK ANODIZED ALUMINUM & I PLAN
TO COOK ON A PORCELAIN STOVETOP

HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR COMMENTS THAT MIGHT HELP ME IN MY QUEST ?

LOU LEDDA
Ribitt

Before you start looking for your everyday pan, perhaps you should first try
and locate your caps lock button. It is usually located just above the shift
key on the left side of your keyboard.

You will likely get a better response to your questions

"LOU LEDDA" > wrote in message
om...
> I'M ABOUT TO BUY WHAT THEY CALL AN "EVERYDAY PAN"
>
> IT HAS A LOOPED HANDLE ON EACH SIDE & A DOMED TOP
>
> IT SEEMS A CAN DO A VARIETY OF THINGS WITH:
>
> E.G. PUT A FRITTATA IN THE OVEN TO FINISH IT OFF
> THEN TAKE THE PAN & PUT IT ON THE TABLE FOR SERVING
>
> NOW WHAT TO BUY
>
> I SAW WHAT SEEMS TO BE 2 REALLY GOOD DEALS AT AMAZON WITH THE
> CALPHALON PRODUCT
>
> A 10" EVERYDAY PAN WITH NO COVER FOR $12
> A 12" EVERYDAT PAN WITH A DOMED COVER
>
> BOTH OF THESE ARE WHAT THEY CALL NON STICK ANODIZED ALUMINUM & I PLAN
> TO COOK ON A PORCELAIN STOVETOP
>
> HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR COMMENTS THAT MIGHT HELP ME IN MY QUEST ?
>
> LOU LEDDA

Vox Humana

"LOU LEDDA" > wrote in message
om...
> I'M ABOUT TO BUY WHAT THEY CALL AN "EVERYDAY PAN"
>
> IT HAS A LOOPED HANDLE ON EACH SIDE & A DOMED TOP
>
> IT SEEMS A CAN DO A VARIETY OF THINGS WITH:
>
> E.G. PUT A FRITTATA IN THE OVEN TO FINISH IT OFF
> THEN TAKE THE PAN & PUT IT ON THE TABLE FOR SERVING
>
> NOW WHAT TO BUY
>
> I SAW WHAT SEEMS TO BE 2 REALLY GOOD DEALS AT AMAZON WITH THE
> CALPHALON PRODUCT
>
> A 10" EVERYDAY PAN WITH NO COVER FOR $12
> A 12" EVERYDAT PAN WITH A DOMED COVER
>
> BOTH OF THESE ARE WHAT THEY CALL NON STICK ANODIZED ALUMINUM & I PLAN
> TO COOK ON A PORCELAIN STOVETOP
>
> HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR COMMENTS THAT MIGHT HELP ME IN MY QUEST ?
>
> LOU LEDDA

I don't like anodized aluminum because you can't put it in the dishwasher.
I like the Martha Stewart tri-ply cookware from K-Mart or the Wolfgang Puck
stainless from www.hsn.com You can also get some good deals at closeout
stores like Tuesday Morning, Homegoods, Marshall's, and TJ Max. If you want
to spend more, then look at All-Clad. I don't think non-stick pans are
desirable except for cooking eggs. I would forget the aluminum and go for
some brand of stainless clad aluminum for the best blend of performance and
ease of cleaning.

TBK

Oh dear my ears are hurting. Please stop yelling at us. We just want to
visit this newsgroup.

The pans-- sounds good. If they have that teflon thing on it, probably
not good for the broiler. Even the price seems reasonable.

PENMART01

Default ****TARIO'S EVERYDAY PANS

DUMBWOPwrites:

>I'M ABOUT TO BUY WHAT THEY CALL AN "EVERYDAY PAN"
>
>IT HAS A LOOPED HANDLE ON EACH SIDE & A DOMED TOP

Yep, yoose certainly qualify as a LOOPY DUMB WOP.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

Jack Schidt®

"LOU LEDDA" > wrote in message
om...
> I'M ABOUT TO BUY WHAT THEY CALL AN "EVERYDAY PAN"

Dunno, but I could find ya a good eye doctor so ya don't hafta type so big.

Jack Sullivan

sf

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 01:21:06 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
> wrote:

> "LOU LEDDA" > wrote in message
> om...
> > I'M ABOUT TO BUY WHAT THEY CALL AN "EVERYDAY PAN"
> >

> Dunno, but I could find ya a good eye doctor so ya don't hafta type so big.
>
> Jack Sullivan

Or go to

(for Win 98)

Control Panel > Display Properties > Settings > Advanced >
Display (font size): double click on "Other"... move the
ruler or set a size in the "custom font size" box - I use
107%, but a many people will like it at 110% or 115%.

I have a friend who had a hemmorage in her "good" eye this
summer and I've recommended that method to her so she won't
have to change font size in EVERY program... this is a
universal change w/o the problems that changing screen
resolution presents.

BTW: You'll need to restart your computer afterward.
Dimitri

"LOU LEDDA" > wrote in message
om...
> I'M ABOUT TO BUY WHAT THEY CALL AN "EVERYDAY PAN"
>
> IT HAS A LOOPED HANDLE ON EACH SIDE & A DOMED TOP
>
> IT SEEMS A CAN DO A VARIETY OF THINGS WITH:
>
> E.G. PUT A FRITTATA IN THE OVEN TO FINISH IT OFF
> THEN TAKE THE PAN & PUT IT ON THE TABLE FOR SERVING
>
> NOW WHAT TO BUY
>
> I SAW WHAT SEEMS TO BE 2 REALLY GOOD DEALS AT AMAZON WITH THE
> CALPHALON PRODUCT
>
> A 10" EVERYDAY PAN WITH NO COVER FOR $12
> A 12" EVERYDAT PAN WITH A DOMED COVER
>
> BOTH OF THESE ARE WHAT THEY CALL NON STICK ANODIZED ALUMINUM & I PLAN
> TO COOK ON A PORCELAIN STOVETOP
>
> HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR COMMENTS THAT MIGHT HELP ME IN MY QUEST ?
>
> LOU LEDDA

W H A T !

You're yelling too loud.

Dimitri

Everyday wines/ everyday foods TB Wine 0 26-05-2004 05:28 PM
French Steel pans vs. the Expensive Pans Rodney Myrvaagnes General Cooking 10 20-05-2004 12:55 PM
French Steel pans vs. the Expensive Pans BJ42 General Cooking 1 20-05-2004 05:03 AM
Everyday Wines, Everyday food Rich R Wine 4 03-03-2004 03:33 AM
Everyday Wines, Everyday Foods Rich R Wine 5 16-02-2004 04:42 PM