Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default That rainbow bridges.

Chemiker wrote:
> OK, it's time.
>
> Ariadne auf nachoes has collapsed and cannot walk, and is in
> Cheyne-Stokes breathing. I held her close to my belly to warm her, but
> it seems not to help. I think she will not last the night.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this.

> Thanks to all of you who remember Dusty Wings, who flew the coop.
>
> I think this is the end of my participation in this NG, as I, also,
> tire of the worldly crap put forth by idiots.

And I'm really sorry to hear this, too.

> Alex, who you knew as Chemiker, but who was
> also Art Simon.

I wondered how you were, and you were here all the time. I hope
you come back.

I hope for a miracle, it's so sad we have to go through this.

nancy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 20:03:56 -0500, "Nancy Young"
> wrote:

>I wondered how you were, and you were here all the time. I hope
>you come back.
>
>I hope for a miracle, it's so sad we have to go through this.
>
>nancy

Ditto what Nancy said.

I was sort of wondering if you were Art Simon in disguise.. I hope
you come back as well, as you were always one of the treasures of rfc.
I am sad that so much of what rfc is today, is driving you away. It
is happening too much, with some wonderful posters such as yourself
and others.

Christine