Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

Default Best bit of action you've seen in a resto

On Nov 8, 12:17 pm, "Nancy Young" > wrote:

> That's some fancy service! I've never had breakfast where
> the toast was served on a covered dish, never mind having it
> replenished by a tong wielding server. I picture white gloves.
>
> I have trouble picturing you ever having been callow, however.

Imagine a college freshman in the big city of Boston having come from
an isolated town where my high school class numbered 22. "Callow"
doesn't begin to describe how unprepared I was. Some of what I
encountered was a great pleasure, though, such as the service at the
Parker House. -aem