Old 27-10-2009, 01:24 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The final nail in the mailbox coffin!

"Andy" wrote in message ...
OT: The final nail in the mailbox coffin!

Sunday, the SOBs!!! baseball batted the mailbox off the post!!!

I stood it door end up next to the post with the door open.

Mailman actually got out of his truck, dropped today's mail into it and
closed the door! LOL!

I'm returning the replacement mailbox I bought and going to get a
plastic one.

Filed another police report.

DAMMIT!

Andy

You ****ed them off, just like you do people in this newsgroup.

Paybacks is hell.

Old 27-10-2009, 02:05 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"CaveMan" wrote in message

"Andy" wrote in message
OT: The final nail in the mailbox coffin!

Sunday, the SOBs!!! baseball batted the mailbox off the post!!!

I stood it door end up next to the post with the door open.

Mailman actually got out of his truck, dropped today's mail into it and
closed the door! LOL!

I'm returning the replacement mailbox I bought and going to get a
plastic one.

Filed another police report.

DAMMIT!

Andy

You ****ed them off, just like you do people in this newsgroup.

Paybacks is hell.

Hate to sound like I agree with the Troglodyte, but is this a possibility?
We have had ours bashed a couple of times, usually homecoming when all the
idiots are out and the whole street gets it. We have a raging Pentecostal
for a neighbor who sits in judgement on just about everything and
everyone.....a week doesn't go by that their mailbox isn't hammered flat,
one time knocked and/or dragged half a mile down the road. Ours and the
neighbor on the other side didn't have a ding.
-ginny

Old 27-10-2009, 03:22 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:

"CaveMan" wrote in message

"Andy" wrote in message
[...]

"Just desserts" and all that, lol...

Ours and the neighbor on the other side
didn't have a ding.

Maybe Andy's mailbox is *haunted*...!!!

;-)

--
Best
Greg

Old 27-10-2009, 05:01 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:24:31 -0400, CaveMan wrote:

"Andy" wrote in message ...
OT: The final nail in the mailbox coffin!

Sunday, the SOBs!!! baseball batted the mailbox off the post!!!

I stood it door end up next to the post with the door open.

Mailman actually got out of his truck, dropped today's mail into it and
closed the door! LOL!

I'm returning the replacement mailbox I bought and going to get a
plastic one.

Filed another police report.

DAMMIT!

Andy

You ****ed them off, just like you do people in this newsgroup.

Paybacks is hell.

maybe we can chip in and send the perp a nice card.

your pal,
blake