Posted to rec.food.cooking
Virginia Tadrzynski[_2_] Virginia Tadrzynski[_2_] is offline

Default The final nail in the mailbox coffin!

"CaveMan" > wrote in message

> "Andy" > wrote in message
>> OT: The final nail in the mailbox coffin!
>>
>> Sunday, the SOBs!!! baseball batted the mailbox off the post!!!
>>
>> I stood it door end up next to the post with the door open.
>>
>> Mailman actually got out of his truck, dropped today's mail into it and
>> closed the door! LOL!
>>
>> I'm returning the replacement mailbox I bought and going to get a
>> plastic one.
>>
>> Filed another police report.
>>
>> DAMMIT!
>>
>> Andy

> You ****ed them off, just like you do people in this newsgroup.
>
> Paybacks is hell.

Hate to sound like I agree with the Troglodyte, but is this a possibility?
We have had ours bashed a couple of times, usually homecoming when all the
idiots are out and the whole street gets it. We have a raging Pentecostal
for a neighbor who sits in judgement on just about everything and
everyone.....a week doesn't go by that their mailbox isn't hammered flat,
one time knocked and/or dragged half a mile down the road. Ours and the
neighbor on the other side didn't have a ding.
-ginny