Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Restaurant reality TV show

Dallas chef Blythe Beck is featured in a new TV show about her
restaurant premiering tonight on Oxygen. Dallas News story he
http://tiny.cc/l2wSx

Key passage:

Among the restaurant's cast of characters are Emily and Curtis, who
share the task of working the door. The show portrays them as complete
airheads.

So is all of that just an act for the cameras?

"I wish I could tell you that," Beck says. "It would make my life
easier if it were fake, but no, ma'am. It makes me dumber just
thinking about them."
--

modom