The Magnificent Bastard

Default Best Reality TV Show EVER

http://media.guardian.co.uk/broadcas...074310,00.html

Nothing like a pre-op transsexual to liven things up....

--
Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

http://www.magnificent*******productions.com
Jay

"The Magnificent *******" > wrote in
message ...
> http://media.guardian.co.uk/broadcas...074310,00.html
>
> Nothing like a pre-op transsexual to liven things up....

Yeah, and shows like this trivialise trans lives and identities. It
contributes to the already widely held belief that it's okay for folks to
beat and kill trans people who don't reveal their birth-sex (usually as a
strategy to avoid beatings and murders.)

Excuse me if I find current media exploitation of 'gender trickery' to be in
incredibly bad taste. But then again, what reality TV could be classified as
good taste?

http://transyouth.net/

http://en2.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwen_Araujo

http://www.ftmi.org/Hist/Bran/bran.bkgr.html

http://www.hrc.org/newsreleases/2003...ransgender.asp

Nothing like hate crimes to kill the mood....

-Jay

Bill Case

"Jay" > wrote in message

> "The Magnificent *******" > wrote

in
> message ...
> > http://media.guardian.co.uk/broadcas...074310,00.html
> >
> > Nothing like a pre-op transsexual to liven things up....

> Yeah, and shows like this trivialise trans lives and identities.

Nah, they're an accepted part of life - Jerry Springer has them on his show
all the time.

Jay

"Bill Case" > wrote in message
link.net...

> "Jay" > wrote in message
> >
> > "The Magnificent *******" > wrote

> in
> > message ...
> > > http://media.guardian.co.uk/broadcas...074310,00.html
> > >
> > > Nothing like a pre-op transsexual to liven things up....

> > Yeah, and shows like this trivialise trans lives and identities.

> Nah, they're an accepted part of life - Jerry Springer has them on his

show
> all the time.

Well, lucky for me I have yet to accept Jerry Springer as part of my life.
Unless, of course, Maury Povich had Jerry Springer on his
show....then...maybe I'd buy it. ; )

-Jay

Paul Garcia

This list is better than Jerry Springer.

"Jay" > wrote in message

> "Bill Case" > wrote in message
> link.net...
> >
> > "Jay" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "The Magnificent *******" >

wrote
> > in
> > > message ...

> > > Yeah, and shows like this trivialise trans lives and identities.

> > Nah, they're an accepted part of life - Jerry Springer has them on his

> show
> > all the time.

> Well, lucky for me I have yet to accept Jerry Springer as part of my life.
> Unless, of course, Maury Povich had Jerry Springer on his
> show....then...maybe I'd buy it. ; )
>
> -Jay

Greg Zywicki

"Jay" > wrote in message news:<GhEsb.381136$9l5.217067@pd7tw2no>...

> Well, lucky for me I have yet to accept Jerry Springer as part of my life.
> -Jay

Sounds like the foundation of a new postmodern religion. I can see
people on street corners, acosting passersby and asking, "Have you
accepted Jerry Springer into your life?"

Greg Zywicki
Templeton Peck

"The Magnificent *******" > wrote in
message ...
> http://media.guardian.co.uk/broadcas...074310,00.html
>
> Nothing like a pre-op transsexual to liven things up....
>
> --
> Magnificent ******* Productions 2003 ©

This show must air. I have to see it. What idiots these guys must be.

-TemPeck