Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Very off topic: How do you turn on a Furby?

I just got a like new Furby toy from years back. It is in great shape
and has all the tags stillon it. But for the life of me I forget the
secret of where the switch is!! If you can help me with the Ferby
switch flip please post away. PS Didn't we name these guys and al
of them have different personalities? Thanks in advance.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

You start by snuggling it, then you whisper sexy things in its ear
about what you're going to do with it once it is sufficiently turned
on.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 24, 10:39*pm, Bobo Bonobo® > wrote:
> You start by snuggling it, then you whisper sexy things in its ear
> about what you're going to do with it once it is sufficiently turned
> on.
>
> --Bryan

ROFL!! You beat me to the punch!

I love the line: "pull the fur apart between the feet" but I'm not so
sure about the continuation "and hit the stomach to make it talk"! I
guess if you like the rough stuff!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 24, 11:20*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
> On Jul 24, 10:39*pm, Bobo Bonobo® > wrote:
>
> > You start by snuggling it, then you whisper sexy things in its ear
> > about what you're going to do with it once it is sufficiently turned
> > on.

> > --Bryan

> ROFL!! You beat me to the punch!

That was one of those times where I thought that I had been set up so
perfectly to reply with comedy.

> I love the line: "pull the fur apart between the feet" but I'm not so
> sure about the continuation "and hit the stomach to make it talk"! I
> guess if you like the rough stuff!

I love how the Furby is never sexed. It is not a he or she, but an
"it."
Still, the part about pulling the fur apart seemed like great
innuendo.

> John Kuthe...

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 24, 11:39*pm, Bobo Bonobo® > wrote:
> On Jul 24, 11:20*pm, John Kuthe > wrote:
>
> > On Jul 24, 10:39*pm, Bobo Bonobo® > wrote:

> > > You start by snuggling it, then you whisper sexy things in its ear
> > > about what you're going to do with it once it is sufficiently turned
> > > on.

> > > --Bryan

> > ROFL!! You beat me to the punch!

> That was one of those times where I thought that I had been set up so
> perfectly to reply with comedy.
>

> > I love the line: "pull the fur apart between the feet" but I'm not so
> > sure about the continuation "and hit the stomach to make it talk"! I
> > guess if you like the rough stuff!

> I love how the Furby is never sexed. *It is not a he or she, but an
> "it."
> Still, the part about pulling the fur apart seemed like great
> innuendo.
>

> > John Kuthe...

> --Bryan

Do Furbys reproduce asexually by division/mitosis like cells or by
budding, like yeast?

;-)

John Kuthe...