Old 07-07-2009, 12:59 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default If I don't wake up tomorrow

it will have been worth it.

Chunked leftover spoonbread in a wide soup bowl, shredded leftover fried
chicken on top of that, and then a gravy of frying pan drippings and
scrapings and a combination of homemade chicken stock and half-and-half.

It was a truly disgusting thing to do and I offer no apologies.

Felice

Old 07-07-2009, 01:22 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Felice wrote:
it will have been worth it.

Chunked leftover spoonbread in a wide soup bowl, shredded leftover fried
chicken on top of that, and then a gravy of frying pan drippings and
scrapings and a combination of homemade chicken stock and half-and-half.

It was a truly disgusting thing to do and I offer no apologies.

Felice

LOL! One has to do such things occasionally. Maybe not good for
one's body, but good for one's soul. My daughter is going away
for a week. I am plotting and planning. She thinks she will
control me from afar--and has written a lengthy list, mostly of
what I should not eat!

--
Jean B.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:25 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Felice wrote:
it will have been worth it.

Chunked leftover spoonbread in a wide soup bowl, shredded leftover fried
chicken on top of that, and then a gravy of frying pan drippings and
scrapings and a combination of homemade chicken stock and half-and-half.

It was a truly disgusting thing to do and I offer no apologies.

Delicious, huh?

gloria p

Old 07-07-2009, 01:36 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Felice" wrote in -
september.org:

it will have been worth it.

Chunked leftover spoonbread in a wide soup bowl, shredded leftover fried
chicken on top of that, and then a gravy of frying pan drippings and
scrapings and a combination of homemade chicken stock and half-and-half.

It was a truly disgusting thing to do and I offer no apologies.

Felice

Well, it is a full moon at the moment ;-P

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"As viscous as motor oil swirled in a swamp, redolent of burnt bell peppers
nested in by incontinent mice and a finish reminiscent of the dregs of a
stale can of Coca-Cola that someone has been using as an ashtray. Not a bad
drink, though."
Excerpt from "The Moose Turd Wine Tasting" by T. A. Nonymous
Old 07-07-2009, 03:42 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article ,
"Felice" wrote:

it will have been worth it.

Chunked leftover spoonbread in a wide soup bowl, shredded leftover fried
chicken on top of that, and then a gravy of frying pan drippings and
scrapings and a combination of homemade chicken stock and half-and-half.

It was a truly disgusting thing to do and I offer no apologies.

Felice

Go, Fleece!!

--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.me.com/barbschaller - good news 4-6-2009

Old 07-07-2009, 07:25 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 19:59:50 -0400, Felice wrote:

it will have been worth it.

Chunked leftover spoonbread in a wide soup bowl, shredded leftover fried
chicken on top of that, and then a gravy of frying pan drippings and
scrapings and a combination of homemade chicken stock and half-and-half.

It was a truly disgusting thing to do and I offer no apologies.

Felice

offering no apologies can be the key to a long and happy life.

your pal,
blake
Old 07-07-2009, 07:33 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

blake wrote on Tue, 07 Jul 2009 18:25:16 GMT:

it will have been worth it.

Chunked leftover spoonbread in a wide soup bowl, shredded
leftover fried chicken on top of that, and then a gravy of
frying pan drippings and scrapings and a combination of
homemade chicken stock and half-and-half.

It was a truly disgusting thing to do and I offer no
apologies.

Felice

offering no apologies can be the key to a long and happy life.

On the other hand Blake, aoplogizing afterwards is easier than asking
for permission :-)

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

Old 07-07-2009, 07:37 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 20:22:05 -0400, Jean B. wrote:

Felice wrote:
it will have been worth it.

Chunked leftover spoonbread in a wide soup bowl, shredded leftover fried
chicken on top of that, and then a gravy of frying pan drippings and
scrapings and a combination of homemade chicken stock and half-and-half.

It was a truly disgusting thing to do and I offer no apologies.

Felice

LOL! One has to do such things occasionally. Maybe not good for
one's body, but good for one's soul. My daughter is going away
for a week. I am plotting and planning. She thinks she will
control me from afar--and has written a lengthy list, mostly of
what I should not eat!

i thought mothers were the ones who tried to control their daughters. (of
course the success rate there is notably low as well, thank god.)

your pal,
blake

Old 07-07-2009, 09:07 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"blake murphy" wrote in message
On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 19:59:50 -0400, Felice wrote:

it will have been worth it.

Chunked leftover spoonbread in a wide soup bowl, shredded leftover fried
chicken on top of that, and then a gravy of frying pan drippings and
scrapings and a combination of homemade chicken stock and half-and-half.

It was a truly disgusting thing to do and I offer no apologies.

Felice

offering no apologies can be the key to a long and happy life.

your pal,
blake

Good thinking, BTW, I did wake up this morning.

Felice

Old 07-07-2009, 09:08 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"James Silverton" wrote in message
blake wrote on Tue, 07 Jul 2009 18:25:16 GMT:

it will have been worth it.

Chunked leftover spoonbread in a wide soup bowl, shredded
leftover fried chicken on top of that, and then a gravy of
frying pan drippings and scrapings and a combination of
homemade chicken stock and half-and-half.

It was a truly disgusting thing to do and I offer no
apologies.

Felice

offering no apologies can be the key to a long and happy life.

On the other hand Blake, aoplogizing afterwards is easier than asking for
permission :-)

And some of us choose to do neither!

Felice

Old 07-07-2009, 09:48 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 6, 7:59*pm, "Felice" wrote:
it will have been worth it.

Chunked leftover spoonbread in a wide soup bowl, shredded leftover fried
chicken on top of that, and then a gravy of frying pan drippings and
scrapings and a combination of homemade chicken stock and half-and-half.

It was a truly disgusting thing to do and I offer no apologies.

Felice

One needs to cater to one's tastebuds now and then. Otherwise, they
complain and insist you eat really evil stuff.

maxine in ri
Old 07-07-2009, 09:50 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Felice wrote:
it will have been worth it.

Chunked leftover spoonbread in a wide soup bowl, shredded leftover fried
chicken on top of that, and then a gravy of frying pan drippings and
scrapings and a combination of homemade chicken stock and half-and-half.

It was a truly disgusting thing to do and I offer no apologies.

Felice

LOL! *One has to do such things occasionally. *Maybe not good for
one's body, but good for one's soul. *My daughter is going away
for a week. *I am plotting and planning. *She thinks she will
control me from afar--and has written a lengthy list, mostly of
what I should not eat!

i thought mothers were the ones who tried to control their daughters. *(of
course the success rate there is notably low as well, thank god.)

your pal,
blake

You've never had a daughter. Or a teen. They would be thrilled if
they could convince the parental units to dress in burkas and put duct
tape over their mouths and plug up their ears.

'rents are sooooo embarrassing!
;-)
maxine in ri
Old 07-07-2009, 09:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 6, 4:59*pm, "Felice" wrote:
it will have been worth it.

Chunked leftover spoonbread in a wide soup bowl, shredded leftover fried
chicken on top of that, and then a gravy of frying pan drippings and
scrapings and a combination of homemade chicken stock and half-and-half.

It was a truly disgusting thing to do and I offer no apologies.

Felice

Don't feel too bad- one of my Mom's favorite dishes is chicken &
dumplings, with noodles added and served over mashed potatoes!
Old 07-07-2009, 10:04 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Felice" wrote in message

"James Silverton" wrote in message
blake wrote on Tue, 07 Jul 2009 18:25:16 GMT:

it will have been worth it.

Chunked leftover spoonbread in a wide soup bowl, shredded
leftover fried chicken on top of that, and then a gravy of
frying pan drippings and scrapings and a combination of
homemade chicken stock and half-and-half.

It was a truly disgusting thing to do and I offer no
apologies.

Felice

offering no apologies can be the key to a long and happy life.

On the other hand Blake, aoplogizing afterwards is easier than asking for
permission :-)

And some of us choose to do neither!

Yes!

This is how you should wake up! George Leppla General Cooking 42 14-01-2015 11:32 AM
WAKE UP! Andy[_15_] General Cooking 10 31-08-2009 03:10 PM
Wake up rfc!!! Andy[_15_] General Cooking 14 17-03-2009 07:24 PM
WAKE UP YOU BUMS!!! Andy[_15_] General Cooking 18 30-12-2008 07:41 PM
Wake-up tea toci Tea 17 23-09-2008 02:09 PM