Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.tv.simpsons

Default Euthanasia or Dinner?

On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 12:49:57 -0500, JERRY wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>
>> Put the smoking gripe aside and tell us, for real, are you really
>> suggesting that Taco Bell is Public Property?
>>
>> Must be that lack of oxygen.

> Steve, if you took a poll, 95% percent or more people would say it's public.
> Especially anybody who's ever set foot it one.

Why do you keep snipping rec.food.cooking from the newsgroups line?
95% of the people who have already taken a stand on this have told
you it's private property, including _your own family_. The other
5% were your sock puppets and people who just wanted to see you make
more of an ass out of yourself.

Yes, folks - there are still people in this world who are really
this dumb and pigheaded. This guy is like Sheldon on steroids (the
ones that just make your peepee small and give you a bad attitude).

ObFood: 6 steamed 12ct brown shrimp, 4 stuffed pasta shells with
Marzetti's Roasted Garlic and Pinot Noir pasta sauce (excellent
stuff - try it), green-yellow-purple-blue cauliflower(*) blanched
and drizzled with Girards Champagne dressing, and Chinese chicken
w/snow peas and garlic scapes. Yep, it was musgovian night. The
rest of all that will be taken for lunch tomorrow.

(*) This was green and purple cauliflowers that turns blue and
yellow when you drizzle Girards dressing over top. It was literally
4-color cauliflower. It reminded me of those psychedelic wigs from
the 70's.

http://snappoll.com/poll/299715.php

-sw
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.tv.simpsons

Once Upon A Time,
Sqwertz wrote:

>ObFood: 6 steamed 12ct brown shrimp, 4 stuffed pasta shells with
>Marzetti's Roasted Garlic and Pinot Noir pasta sauce (excellent
>stuff - try it), green-yellow-purple-blue cauliflower(*) blanched
>and drizzled with Girards Champagne dressing, and Chinese chicken
>w/snow peas and garlic scapes. Yep, it was musgovian night. The
>rest of all that will be taken for lunch tomorrow.
>
>(*) This was green and purple cauliflowers that turns blue and
>yellow when you drizzle Girards dressing over top. It was literally
>4-color cauliflower. It reminded me of those psychedelic wigs from
>the 70's.

Disgusting.

**
Captain Infinity
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.tv.simpsons

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 12:49:57 -0500, JERRY wrote:
>
> > "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> >
> >> Put the smoking gripe aside and tell us, for real, are you really
> >> suggesting that Taco Bell is Public Property?
> >>
> >> Must be that lack of oxygen.

> > Steve, if you took a poll, 95% percent or more people would say it's

public.
> > Especially anybody who's ever set foot it one.

> Why do you keep snipping rec.food.cooking from the newsgroups line?

BECAUSE THAT'S CROSS-POSTING IRRELAVANT CRAP TO UNRELATED NEWSGROUP'S
STEVE!!!!!!!!

In my opinion, cross-poster's should not be aloud to log on to the Internet.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.tv.simpsons

On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 19:25:27 -0500, JERRY wrote:

> In my opinion, cross-poster's should not be aloud to log on to the Internet.

He says as he posts to three different groups.
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.tv.simpsons

"JERRY" > wrote in
m:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message

>> > Steve, if you took a poll, 95% percent or more people would say
>> > it's

> public.
>> > Especially anybody who's ever set foot it one.

>> Why do you keep snipping rec.food.cooking from the newsgroups line?

> BECAUSE THAT'S CROSS-POSTING IRRELAVANT CRAP TO UNRELATED NEWSGROUP'S
> STEVE!!!!!!!!
>

> In my opinion, cross-poster's should not be aloud to log on to the
> Internet.

What about cross-dressers? Or cross-bearers?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wiseguy" > wrote in message
. ..
> "JERRY" > wrote in
> m:

>> public.
>>>
>>> Why do you keep snipping rec.food.cooking from the newsgroups line?

>> BECAUSE THAT'S CROSS-POSTING IRRELAVANT CRAP TO UNRELATED NEWSGROUP'S
>> STEVE!!!!!!!!
>>

>> In my opinion, cross-poster's should not be aloud to log on to the
>> Internet.
>>

> What about cross-dressers? Or cross-bearers?

How about just cross people?

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.tv.simpsons

On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 19:25:27 -0500, JERRY wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message

>>> Steve, if you took a poll, 95% percent or more people would say it's

> public.
>>> Especially anybody who's ever set foot it one.

>> Why do you keep snipping rec.food.cooking from the newsgroups line?

> BECAUSE THAT'S CROSS-POSTING IRRELAVANT CRAP TO UNRELATED NEWSGROUP'S
> STEVE!!!!!!!!
>
> In my opinion, cross-poster's should not be aloud to log on to the Internet.

you just cross-posted to three groups, you ****ing ninny.

blake
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.tv.simpsons

blake murphy wrote:

>> In my opinion, cross-poster's should not be aloud to log on to the
>> Internet.

> you just cross-posted to three groups, you ****ing ninny.

Just beacuse an asshole has re-entered RFC in the groups list
--
Vilco
Mai guardare Trailer park Boys senza

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.tv.simpsons

Purr Loin wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 19:25:27 -0500, JERRY wrote:
>
>> In my opinion, cross-poster's should not be aloud to log on to the Internet.

> He says as he posts to three different groups.

He's too stupid to remove them.

-dk
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.tv.simpsons

On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 20:08:04 -0400, D K wrote:

> Purr Loin wrote:
>> On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 19:25:27 -0500, JERRY wrote:
>>
>>> In my opinion, cross-poster's should not be aloud to log on to the Internet.

>> He says as he posts to three different groups.

> He's too stupid to remove them.

Well, duh.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.tv.simpsons

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 19:25:27 -0500, JERRY wrote:

> > public.
> >>
> >> Why do you keep snipping rec.food.cooking from the newsgroups line?

> > BECAUSE THAT'S CROSS-POSTING IRRELAVANT CRAP TO UNRELATED NEWSGROUP'S
> > STEVE!!!!!!!!
> >
> > In my opinion, cross-poster's should not be aloud to log on to the

Internet.

> you just cross-posted to three groups, you ****ing ninny.
>
> blake

Steve started it, not me.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.tv.simpsons

On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 01:18:56 -0500, JERRY wrote:

> "blake murphy" > wrote in message

>>> public.

>>> BECAUSE THAT'S CROSS-POSTING IRRELAVANT CRAP TO UNRELATED NEWSGROUP'S
>>> STEVE!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>> In my opinion, cross-poster's should not be aloud to log on to the

> Internet.
>>
>> you just cross-posted to three groups, you ****ing ninny.
>>
>> blake

> Steve started it, not me.

ah, that explains it. evil steve controls your every move. don't let him
make you jump off that bridge!

blakel
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.tv.simpsons

On Jul 7, 3:44*pm, blake murphy > wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 01:18:56 -0500, JERRY wrote:
> > "blake murphy" > wrote in message
> .. .

> > Internet.

> >> you just cross-posted to three groups, you ****ing ninny.

> >> blake

> > Steve started it, not me.

> ah, that explains it. *evil steve controls your every move. *don't let him
> make you jump off that bridge!

Some of us suspect that Steve authors Jerry. Steve denies it.

> blakel

--Bryan
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.tv.simpsons

On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 20:44:50 GMT, blake murphy wrote:

> ah, that explains it. evil steve controls your every move. don't let him
> make you jump off that bridge!

I've been trying to get him to commit suicide, but he won't budge on
that issue.

I keep telling him that it's a win-win situation: Everybody would
finally love Jerry, and despise me for making him do it. There are
other side-benefits as well.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.tv.simpsons

On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 16:14:06 -0700 (PDT), Bobo Bonobo® wrote:

> On Jul 7, 3:44*pm, blake murphy > wrote:

>>> Internet.

>>> Steve started it, not me.

>> ah, that explains it. *evil steve controls your every move. *don't let him
>> make you jump off that bridge!

> Some of us suspect that Steve authors Jerry. Steve denies it.
>>
>> blakel

> --Bryan

i know some think that, but to what end? i can't see it, myself.

blake

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.tv.simpsons

On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 21:50:45 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 20:44:50 GMT, blake murphy wrote:
>
>> ah, that explains it. evil steve controls your every move. don't let him
>> make you jump off that bridge!

> I've been trying to get him to commit suicide, but he won't budge on
> that issue.
>
> I keep telling him that it's a win-win situation: Everybody would
> finally love Jerry, and despise me for making him do it. There are
> other side-benefits as well.
>
> -sw

some people are *so* stubborn! still, you've planted the seed.

your pal,
blake
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 14:58:33 GMT, blake murphy wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 16:14:06 -0700 (PDT), Bobo Bonobo® wrote:
>
>> Some of us suspect that Steve authors Jerry. Steve denies it.

> i know some think that, but to what end? i can't see it, myself.

I'm not that evil. If I was good enough to pull off this split
personality for so long, I would have given up and bragged about it
long ago.

Only a genuine idiot could put up an image as consistent as this
Jerry ****up, without ****ing up.

I do appreciate that people think that highly of me - that I would
be intelligent enough (and demented enough) to pull this off.
Well, except for YOU, blake. Hrmpf.

I have indeed received personal email from him on at least two
occasions, if anybody wants to see the entire headers/message to
deduce for themselves whether they are forged or not. The nimrod
even sent a picture of himself to me.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 14:58:33 GMT, blake murphy wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 16:14:06 -0700 (PDT), Bobo Bonobo® wrote:
> >
> >> Some of us suspect that Steve authors Jerry. Steve denies it.

> > i know some think that, but to what end? i can't see it, myself.

> I'm not that evil. If I was good enough to pull off this split
> personality for so long, I would have given up and bragged about it
> long ago.
>
> Only a genuine idiot could put up an image as consistent as this
> Jerry ****up, without ****ing up.
>
> I do appreciate that people think that highly of me - that I would
> be intelligent enough (and demented enough) to pull this off.
> Well, except for YOU, blake. Hrmpf.
>
> I have indeed received personal email from him on at least two
> occasions, if anybody wants to see the entire headers/message to
> deduce for themselves whether they are forged or not. The nimrod
> even sent a picture of himself to me.
>
> -sw

Which, I remind you, is copy-righted and personal property of ME. I demand
you delte it immediately.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

"JERRY" > wrote in message
m...

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message

>> > i know some think that, but to what end? i can't see it, myself.

>> I'm not that evil. If I was good enough to pull off this split
>> personality for so long, I would have given up and bragged about it
>> long ago.
>>
>> Only a genuine idiot could put up an image as consistent as this
>> Jerry ****up, without ****ing up.
>>
>> I do appreciate that people think that highly of me - that I would
>> be intelligent enough (and demented enough) to pull this off.
>> Well, except for YOU, blake. Hrmpf.
>>
>> I have indeed received personal email from him on at least two
>> occasions, if anybody wants to see the entire headers/message to
>> deduce for themselves whether they are forged or not. The nimrod
>> even sent a picture of himself to me.
>>
>> -sw

> Which, I remind you, is copy-righted and personal property of ME. I
> demand
> you delte it immediately.

It's been posted on the bulletin board at taco bell, so as you say it is
public property now.

Robert

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 03:28:06 -0500, JERRY wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>
>> The nimrod even sent a picture of himself to me.

> Which, I remind you, is copy-righted and personal property of ME. I demand
> you delte it immediately.

Hardy har har.

http://i29.tinypic.com/1191qir.jpg

This was 2 years ago. So add 45lbs to that picture
(Jerry weighs 320 give or take 6 pounds depending on when he ate his
most recent meal).

Why have I never heard from your lawyer? You keep promising me...

-sw

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 12:58:25 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 14:58:33 GMT, blake murphy wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 16:14:06 -0700 (PDT), Bobo Bonobo® wrote:
>>
>>> Some of us suspect that Steve authors Jerry. Steve denies it.

>> i know some think that, but to what end? i can't see it, myself.

> I'm not that evil. If I was good enough to pull off this split
> personality for so long, I would have given up and bragged about it
> long ago.
>
> Only a genuine idiot could put up an image as consistent as this
> Jerry ****up, without ****ing up.
>
> I do appreciate that people think that highly of me - that I would
> be intelligent enough (and demented enough) to pull this off.
> Well, except for YOU, blake. Hrmpf.

well, im' smart.

> I have indeed received personal email from him on at least two
> occasions, if anybody wants to see the entire headers/message to
> deduce for themselves whether they are forged or not. The nimrod
> even sent a picture of himself to me.
>
> -sw

dear god. clothes on, i hope.

your pal,
blake
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 08:24:01 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 03:28:06 -0500, JERRY wrote:
>
>> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>>
>>> The nimrod even sent a picture of himself to me.

>> Which, I remind you, is copy-righted and personal property of ME. I demand
>> you delte it immediately.

> Hardy har har.
>
> http://i29.tinypic.com/1191qir.jpg

double dear god.

your pal,
blake
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 08:24:01 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

>>> Which, I remind you, is copy-righted and personal property of ME. I demand
>>> you delte it immediately.

>> Hardy har har.
>>
>> http://i29.tinypic.com/1191qir.jpg
>>

> double dear god.
>
> your pal,
> blake

He looks like meatloaf! Not the singer, of course...

-dk
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

"Robert" > wrote in message

> "JERRY" > wrote in message
> m...

> >> I'm not that evil. If I was good enough to pull off this split
> >> personality for so long, I would have given up and bragged about it
> >> long ago.
> >>
> >> Only a genuine idiot could put up an image as consistent as this
> >> Jerry ****up, without ****ing up.
> >>
> >> I do appreciate that people think that highly of me - that I would
> >> be intelligent enough (and demented enough) to pull this off.
> >> Well, except for YOU, blake. Hrmpf.
> >>
> >> I have indeed received personal email from him on at least two
> >> occasions, if anybody wants to see the entire headers/message to
> >> deduce for themselves whether they are forged or not. The nimrod
> >> even sent a picture of himself to me.
> >>
> >> -sw

> > Which, I remind you, is copy-righted and personal property of ME. I
> > demand
> > you delte it immediately.
> >

> It's been posted on the bulletin board at taco bell, so as you say it is
> public property now.
>
> Robert

Dumbass, just because something is INSIDE a public property doesn't mean it
becomes public property.

EXAMPLE: The Taco's that are sold inside Taco Bell, is privately owned,
first by Taco Bell, and after it's sold, they become the personal property
of the customer.

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking,alt.tv.simpsons

"blake murphy" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 21:50:45 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 20:44:50 GMT, blake murphy wrote:
>>
>>> ah, that explains it. evil steve controls your every move. don't let
>>> him
>>> make you jump off that bridge!

>> I've been trying to get him to commit suicide, but he won't budge on
>> that issue.
>>
>> I keep telling him that it's a win-win situation: Everybody would
>> finally love Jerry, and despise me for making him do it. There are
>> other side-benefits as well.
>>
>> -sw

> some people are *so* stubborn! still, you've planted the seed.
>
> your pal,
> blake

Hopefully its planted deep inside the bowels of Planet Sauk

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 03:28:06 -0500, JERRY wrote:
>
>> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>>
>>> The nimrod even sent a picture of himself to me.

>> Which, I remind you, is copy-righted and personal property of ME. I
>> demand
>> you delte it immediately.

> Hardy har har.
>
> http://i29.tinypic.com/1191qir.jpg
>
> This was 2 years ago. So add 45lbs to that picture
> (Jerry weighs 320 give or take 6 pounds depending on when he ate his
> most recent meal).
>
> Why have I never heard from your lawyer? You keep promising me...
>
> -sw

looks like a double "cheese head".

discovery and euthanasia Emery Davis[_5_] Wine 4 03-07-2012 12:01 PM
Quick Thanksgiving Post-Dinner Snack After Noon Dinner Steve Freides[_2_] General Cooking 2 26-11-2011 03:05 PM
Euthanasia Ian F. General Cooking 1 29-07-2009 09:18 AM
Thankgiving dinner # (what are we up to in threads about t-day dinner?) Cheryl[_5_] General Cooking 7 28-11-2008 01:22 PM
Early dinner and late dinner sarah bennett General Cooking 0 09-12-2005 12:36 AM