Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default What's Up for Lunch?

What's Up for Lunch?

We'll arrive promptly at noon.

Andy & the evil twin
He's got a hard on for stuffed potato skins! Do not! Do so! I want deviled
eggs. You suck. So do you. You like peanut butter! Do not! Do too!...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> What's Up for Lunch?
>
> We'll arrive promptly at noon.
>
> Andy & the evil twin
> He's got a hard on for me! I want deviled
> ass. You suck. Thank you. So do you. Thank you, too.
> You like peanut butterin your fudge tunnel! I Do too!...

way too much information

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mango Lloyd said...

> "Andy" > wrote in message news:Xns9C224E3378A4CCotD@

216.196.97.131...
>> What's Up for Lunch?
>>
>> We'll arrive promptly at noon.
>>
>> Andy & the evil twin
>> He's got a hard on for me! I want deviled
>> ass. You suck. Thank you. So do you. Thank you, too.
>> You like peanut butterin your fudge tunnel! I Do too!...

> way too much information

I've said it once and I'll say it again. You wanna spar with me? Take a
number.

Get to the back of the line ****ant!

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 06:42:38 -0500, Andy > wrote:

>What's Up for Lunch?
>
>We'll arrive promptly at noon.
>
>Andy & the evil twin
>He's got a hard on for stuffed potato skins! Do not! Do so! I want deviled
>eggs. You suck. So do you. You like peanut butter! Do not! Do too!...

Oh, man... I'm still thinking about breakfast and you two are already
arguing over lunch. I think my head hurts now.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf said...

> On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 06:42:38 -0500, Andy > wrote:
>
>>What's Up for Lunch?
>>
>>We'll arrive promptly at noon.
>>
>>Andy & the evil twin
>>He's got a hard on for stuffed potato skins! Do not! Do so! I want deviled
>>eggs. You suck. So do you. You like peanut butter! Do not! Do too!...

> Oh, man... I'm still thinking about breakfast and you two are already
> arguing over lunch. I think my head hurts now.

sf,

His fault!

Is not! Is too!...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

We could use a great breakfast by sf.

Honest!

We won't fight, WILL WE?!!

Nope.

See?!!

Him and I
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 6, 10:45*am, Andy > wrote:
> We could use a great breakfast by sf.
>
> Honest!
>
> We won't fight, WILL WE?!!
>
> Nope.
>
> See?!!
>
> Him and I

Um, er, Andy . . . you're such a sweet guy but have you ever thought
of professional help? There's this condition called Associative
Personality Disorder . . . ;-)
Lynn in Fargo
"Better Living thru Chemistry"
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 6, 7:42*am, Andy > wrote:
> What's Up for Lunch?
>
> We'll arrive promptly at noon.
>
> Andy & the evil twin
> He's got a hard on for stuffed potato skins! Do not! Do so! I want deviled
> eggs. You suck. So do you. You like peanut butter! Do not! Do too!...

Cheese melts and tea with milk. DH ate the last of the Pasta alla
Norma. DD is eating the last of the TJ's chocolate ganache torte from
the triple of DH and Mom's birthdays, and DH&my 19 anniversary
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig said...

> On Jun 6, 10:45*am, Andy > wrote:
>> We could use a great breakfast by sf.
>>
>> Honest!
>>
>> We won't fight, WILL WE?!!
>>
>> Nope.
>>
>> See?!!
>>
>> Him and I

> Um, er, Andy . . . you're such a sweet guy but have you ever thought
> of professional help? There's this condition called Associative
> Personality Disorder . . . ;-)
> Lynn in Fargo
> "Better Living thru Chemistry"

Lynn in Fargo,

I just keep on taking one-a-day multivitamins. I'm praying it'll help
simmer down my dull sense of humor. LOLOL!!! ))

Best,

Andy
Loves Chemistry! MDMA. That's Doctor of... I forget... WAIT!... no...
nevermind...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

maxine said...

> Cheese melts and tea with milk. DH ate the last of the Pasta alla
> Norma. DD is eating the last of the TJ's chocolate ganache torte from
> the triple of DH and Mom's birthdays, and DH&my 19 anniversary

maxine,

http://alturl.com/9ptn

<smootch>

Andy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:

> What's Up for Lunch?
>
> We'll arrive promptly at noon.
>
> Andy & the evil twin

The Maternal Unit started to cook a chunk of pork leg on the grill. In
the end I had to finish cooking it. Along with corn fried up with green
bell pepper and potatoes baked on the grill. Watermelon (nearly
tasteless) for dessert.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy wrote:
> What's Up for Lunch?
>
> We'll arrive promptly at noon.
>
> Andy & the evil twin
> He's got a hard on for stuffed potato skins! Do not! Do so! I want deviled
> eggs. You suck. So do you. You like peanut butter! Do not! Do too!...

This was... Saturday. I was skittling around looking at book
sales, and then had transportation duties. No time for lunch. I
had an early dinner at a new Turkish restaurant that I wanted to
try.... Lamb shank was on the menu, but, in spite of the early
hour, they had none. Too bad! I had a rather bland version of
moussaka instead. The best thing was a mashed veggie dish that
appeared as part of a trio of appetizers. Although, according to
the menu, it contained pomegranate juice, it tasted just like my
version of gazpacho--which reminds me that I need to make that.

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

>Andy wrote:
>> What's Up for Lunch?

Tres Tacos d'Camarones con Todo.

--
mad
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jun 6, 6:42*am, Andy > wrote:
> What's Up for Lunch?
>
> We'll arrive promptly at noon.
>
> Andy & the evil twin
> He's got a hard on for stuffed potato skins!

I hear that apple pie is an even better lay.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mack A. Damia > wrote in
>>Andy wrote:
>>> What's Up for Lunch?

> Tres Tacos d'Camarones con Todo.

Spanish for "Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich", uh?? :-D

=.=.=.=
Begosol
=.=.=.=

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 17:32:03 -0500, Begoluna > wrote:

>Mack A. Damia > wrote in

>> Tres Tacos d'Camarones con Todo.

>Spanish for "Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich", uh?? :-D

Chunky style with a flat 7-Up.
--
mad
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
Bobo BonoboŽ > wrote:

> On Jun 6, 6:42*am, Andy > wrote:
> > What's Up for Lunch?
> >
> > We'll arrive promptly at noon.
> >
> > Andy & the evil twin
> > He's got a hard on for stuffed potato skins!

> I hear that apple pie is an even better lay.
>
> --Bryan

<ROFL!> I've seen that movie. ;-)
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.

Subscribe:

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 12:38:52 -0500, Omelet >
wrote:

>In article
>,
> Bobo BonoboŽ > wrote:
>
>> On Jun 6, 6:42*am, Andy > wrote:
>> > What's Up for Lunch?
>> >
>> > We'll arrive promptly at noon.
>> >
>> > Andy & the evil twin
>> > He's got a hard on for stuffed potato skins!

>> I hear that apple pie is an even better lay.
>>
>> --Bryan

><ROFL!> I've seen that movie. ;-)

Has to be warm though

Louis' Lunch (and Louie's Lunch) Julian Vrieslander[_3_] General Cooking 0 06-03-2013 12:56 AM
lunch Ingebird Diabetic 23 28-07-2011 06:27 PM
FREE Invasion Day lunch LOL! (Lunch, Tues 26rd Jan) Peter Lucas[_13_] General Cooking 11 29-01-2010 09:17 AM
FREE Invasion Day lunch LOL! (Lunch, Tues 26rd Jan) Peter Lucas[_13_] General Cooking 1 27-01-2010 02:25 PM