Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
2BaCook

Default Some questions from a new cook....

Hi. I have learned a lot from reading the posts on this group. Now I
thought I throw some specific questions I have.

1. Homemade dinner Rolls: I made some and the receipe said I could
refrigerate a portion of the dough for up to 4 days. So I wrapped
sections of the dough in plastic wrap and put it in the fridge; a
couple days later I saw it swelled through the double layers of
plastic wrap (like some sort of growth!) It was edible but weird to
see in the fridge.

2. Herbs: Can fresh herbs be frozen to use in receipes later?

3. How can I make pasta ahead of time and then keep it to serve later?
How do I warm it back up? How about leftover pasta, keeping it (with
or without the sauce) and then best way to warm it up?

4. How do I warm up bread to serve?

Thanks in advance!