Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Eating a burger with a knife & fork?

On Thu, 14 May 2009 20:02:28 GMT, notbob wrote:

> On 2009-05-14, blake murphy > wrote:
>
>> is sheldon moonlighting as jerry?

> are U 2 dumb to trim?

gosh, a whole six lines over one screen. i'm so ashamed.

blake
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

sf wrote:
> Odd as it may sound, no one except those people who already
> participate in Jerry baiting on AFF give a sh*t about these less than
> witty exchanges. Please keep your xposted drivel out of rfc.

**** off. You live for this shit. It's rather obvious.

-dk
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

"sf" > wrote in message
> Odd as it may sound, no one except those people who already
> participate in Jerry baiting on AFF give a sh*t about these less than
> witty exchanges. Please keep your xposted drivel out of rfc.
>

> --
> I love cooking with wine.
> Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Odd as you are, this tread started in both groups that were replied to. Even
if the discussion takes a tangent you disapproved of it gives you no right
to belittle anyone.

So if ignoring the tread is not an option for you then PLEASE STFU.

Robert

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

In article >, "Robert" > wrote:
[snip]
>Odd as you are, this tread started in both groups that were replied to. Even
>if the discussion takes a tangent you disapproved of it gives you no right
>to belittle anyone.
>
>So if ignoring the tread is not an option for you then PLEASE STFU.

G'day Bob,

I'm curious. Seeing that you habitually use "tread" when you mean
"thread", may I assume you are also one of the many who mistakenly use
"alot" for "a lot"? [An example of the failure of modern education
recently displayed in RFC.]

Cheers, Phred.

--
LID

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2009-05-15, blake murphy > wrote:

> gosh, a whole six lines over one screen. i'm so ashamed.

err.... I'm getting 41 lines of quoted text.... some 4-5 posters back... plus
your one line.

nb

Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

"Phred" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Robert"
> > wrote:
> [snip]
>>Odd as you are, this tread started in both groups that were replied to.
>>Even
>>if the discussion takes a tangent you disapproved of it gives you no right
>>to belittle anyone.
>>
>>So if ignoring the tread is not an option for you then PLEASE STFU.

> G'day Bob,
>
> I'm curious. Seeing that you habitually use "tread" when you mean
> "thread", may I assume you are also one of the many who mistakenly use
> "alot" for "a lot"? [An example of the failure of modern education
> recently displayed in RFC.]
>
> Cheers, Phred.
>
> --
> LID

Depends on your definition of modern education.
Don't get your panties in a bunch it's just an email. Unless I may assume
your an English teacher going through withdraw without your students to pick
on.
If you need to know alota years have passed since high school.
alota = 25

Robert

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On Thu, 14 May 2009 14:08:18 -0500, JERRY wrote:

> As for Juice milk, tea, I don't ever recall saying that people never drink
> them. Get your damn fact's straight.

You said:
"...but in realty, it's always soda they order."

Seesm like her facts were straight. You're the one that's confused.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 15 May 2009 08:10:11 -0700, sf wrote:

> Odd as it may sound, no one except those people who already
> participate in Jerry baiting on AFF give a sh*t about these less than
> witty exchanges. Please keep your xposted drivel out of rfc.

Translation: "Bring it on!"

You're not exacly the wittiest one in RFC with many of your
pointless comebacks. You rarely ever even post about food/cooking.
If you're that obliviousd, mayber I chould point that out every time
you post something OT.

ObFastFood: I just have 4 Taco Bell "Home Original" tacos.
Shredded beef, pepper jack cheese, and Herdez Salsa Casera on crispy
Taco Bell shells.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 15 May 2009 20:29:51 -0400, DK wrote:

> sf wrote:
>> Odd as it may sound, no one except those people who already
>> participate in Jerry baiting on AFF give a sh*t about these less than
>> witty exchanges. Please keep your xposted drivel out of rfc.
>>

> **** off. You live for this shit. It's rather obvious.

That was kind of my thoughts exactly, you just simplified it :-)

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 16 May 2009 19:40:49 GMT, notbob wrote:

> On 2009-05-15, blake murphy > wrote:
>
>> gosh, a whole six lines over one screen. i'm so ashamed.

> err.... I'm getting 41 lines of quoted text.... some 4-5 posters back... plus
> your one line.
>
> nb

....which amounts to about six lines over the number of lines in one screen.
my shame is undiminished.

blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

"Robert" > wrote in message

> "JERRY" > wrote in message
> m...

> > the

fork.

> > but

> >> Only if you knew the truth, Why does McDonald's have juice, milk, tea,
> >> and
> >> bottled water on their menu if no body orders it. According to them

it's
> > for
> >> those that want a healthy choice. You know that McDonald's gives their
> >> customers what they want, that's why they serve them even with their
> >> value
> >> meal.
> >>
> >> Robert

> > Probably because of legal issue's. I think it's illegal for

restourant's
> > not to have water.
> >
> > As for Juice milk, tea, I don't ever recall saying that people never

drink
> > them. Get your damn fact's straight.
> >

> You did in the post I replied to remember your statement:
>
> " Liar. Everbody SAYS that they drink water with thier fast-food meal,

but
> in realty, it's always soda they order. I've seen enough people order
> fast-food to know that for a FACT."
>
> If they always order soda how can they be drinking Juice, Milk, Tea, or
> Water. So now you know were my fact's are from and that they are straight
> from your statements. Please enlighten us with your superior stupidity!!!1
>
> WHY ARE THEY ON THE MENU IF NOBODY ORDERS THEM?
>
> Robert

Many people order them, dumbass. parent's force thier children to drink
milk, juice etc... and health freak's drink tea. My point was, ALMOST
nobody volantarily order's anything other then soda, except the health
freak's of course.