Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

Default Chorizo sausage

I need one of you ****ing idiots to tell me how long a chorizo sausage
will last after you've opened the ****.

Well?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

In article >, "Curtis" >
wrote:

> I need one of you ****ing idiots to tell me how long a chorizo sausage
> will last after you've opened the ****.
>
> Well?

Learn to use a freezer you stupid prick.
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >, "Curtis" >
> wrote:
>
>> I need one of you ****ing idiots>>
>> Well?

> Learn to use a freezer you stupid prick.
> --
> Peace! Om

Please stop cross posting, Om!!!! It only feeds the trolls

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

Curtis wrote:
> I need one of you ****ing idiots to tell me how long a chorizo sausage
> will last after you've opened the ****.
>
> Well?

12 months to 2 years.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 6, 10:33*am, "Curtis" > wrote:
> I need one of you ****ing idiots to tell me how long a chorizo sausage
> will last after you've opened the ****.
>
> Well?

Define "last". Could be forever you dimwit.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

Omelet wrote:

> In article >, "Curtis" >
> wrote:
>
> > I need one of you ****ing idiots to tell me how long a chorizo
> > sausage will last after you've opened the ****.
> >
> > Well?

> Learn to use a freezer you stupid prick.

Putting it in the freezer will **** it. Reply with a proper answer or
don't ****ing bother.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

Stephanie wrote:

> Curtis wrote:
> > I need one of you ****ing idiots to tell me how long a chorizo
> > sausage will last after you've opened the ****.
> >
> > Well?

> 12 months to 2 years.

Is that right or did you pluck those numbers out of your ass?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"jmcquown" > wrote:

> "Omelet" > wrote in message
> news
> > In article >, "Curtis" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> I need one of you ****ing idiots>>
> >> Well?

> > Learn to use a freezer you stupid prick.
> > --
> > Peace! Om
> >

> Please stop cross posting, Om!!!! It only feeds the trolls

Sorry! Forgot to snip. :-(
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemo the Clown wrote:

> On May 6, 10:33*am, "Curtis" > wrote:
> > I need one of you ****ing idiots to tell me how long a chorizo
> > sausage will last after you've opened the ****.
> >
> > Well?

> Define "last". Could be forever you dimwit.

Don't be so ****ing stupid.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

Curtis wrote:
> Stephanie wrote:
>
>> Curtis wrote:
>>> I need one of you ****ing idiots to tell me how long a chorizo
>>> sausage will last after you've opened the ****.
>>>
>>> Well?

>> 12 months to 2 years.

> Is that right or did you pluck those numbers out of your ass?

If you leave it on the counter and eat it after a year, we may not hear from
you again.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 6, 2:14*pm, "Curtis" > wrote:
> Chemo the Clown wrote:
> > On May 6, 10:33*am, "Curtis" > wrote:
> > > I need one of you ****ing idiots to tell me how long a chorizo
> > > sausage will last after you've opened the ****.

> > > Well?

> > Define "last". Could be forever you dimwit.

> Don't be so ****ing stupid.

Don't be a dimwit moron. What kind of chorizo? BTW...you have some
Sloppy Joe on your chin.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> In article >, "Curtis" >
> wrote:
>
>> I need one of you ****ing idiots to tell me how long a chorizo sausage
>> will last after you've opened the ****.
>>
>> Well?

> Learn to use a freezer you stupid prick.

Oh no. I thought that moron was gone.

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

I had someone tell me there wasn't much humor on a food group.! Read the
label, it will tell you! I am sure you didn't make it from scratch.
"Curtis" > wrote in message
> Omelet wrote:
>
>> In article >, "Curtis" >
>> wrote:
>>
>> > I need one of you ****ing idiots to tell me how long a chorizo
>> > sausage will last after you've opened the ****.
>> >
>> > Well?

>> Learn to use a freezer you stupid prick.

> Putting it in the freezer will **** it. Reply with a proper answer or
> don't ****ing bother.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

Granby wrote:

> I had someone tell me there wasn't much humor on a food group.! Read
> the label, it will tell you! I am sure you didn't make it from
> scratch.

For ****'s sake! Why the **** do you think I'm asking here? It doesn't
****ing say. It's all in Spanish and I'm not a greasy Spanish **** so I
can't ****ing read it!
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

Stephanie wrote:

> Curtis wrote:
> > Stephanie wrote:

> > > 12 months to 2 years.

> > Is that right or did you pluck those numbers out of your ass?

> If you leave it on the counter and eat it after a year, we may not
> hear from you again.

Either find me the answer or **** off.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

Curtis wrote:
> Stephanie wrote:
>
>> Curtis wrote:

>>> Is that right or did you pluck those numbers out of your ass?

>> If you leave it on the counter and eat it after a year, we may not
>> hear from you again.

> Either find me the answer or **** off.

I can't quite put my finger on why I think you are so funny.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemo the Clown wrote:

> On May 6, 2:14*pm, "Curtis" > wrote:
> > Chemo the Clown wrote:

> > > Define "last". Could be forever you dimwit.

> > Don't be so ****ing stupid.

> Don't be a dimwit moron. What kind of chorizo? BTW...you have some
> Sloppy Joe on your chin.

JESUS ****ING CHRIST.

****ing hell, it's like banging your ****ing head on a wall speaking to
you ****ers. Ordinary ******* chorizo. If it was raw ******* chorizo I
would have ****ing said.

Now post the ****ing answer.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

Google it! It isn't in spanish, it is also in english. Crawl back under
your rock and take your chorizo with you.
"Curtis" > wrote in message
> Granby wrote:
>
>> I had someone tell me there wasn't much humor on a food group.! Read
>> the label, it will tell you! I am sure you didn't make it from
>> scratch.

> For ****'s sake! Why the **** do you think I'm asking here? It doesn't
> ****ing say. It's all in Spanish and I'm not a greasy Spanish **** so I
> can't ****ing read it!

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

Granby wrote:

> Google it! It isn't in spanish, it is also in english. Crawl back
> under your rock and take your chorizo with you. "Curtis"

Don't ****ing tell me what ****ing language it's in, I own the ****!

It's from a deli and the only ******* words on it ARE IN ****ING
SPANISH!

DO YOU ****ING UNDERSTAND NOW?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

"Curtis" > wrote in message
> Granby wrote:
>
>> I had someone tell me there wasn't much humor on a food group.! Read
>> the label, it will tell you! I am sure you didn't make it from
>> scratch.

> For ****'s sake! Why the **** do you think I'm asking here? It doesn't
> ****ing say. It's all in Spanish and I'm not a greasy Spanish **** so I
> can't ****ing read it!

No, you're just a limp dickhead.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

"Stephanie" > wrote in message
> Curtis wrote:
>> Stephanie wrote:

>>> If you leave it on the counter and eat it after a year, we may not
>>> hear from you again.

>> Either find me the answer or **** off.

> I can't quite put my finger on why I think you are so funny.

Trolls are never funny, Stephanie... This is one from alt.net If in
doubt, just check out their details in 'Properties'

Bigbazza

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

"cyberpurrs" > wrote in message
news

> "Curtis" > wrote in message
>> Granby wrote:
>>
>>> I had someone tell me there wasn't much humor on a food group.! Read
>>> the label, it will tell you! I am sure you didn't make it from
>>> scratch.

>> For ****'s sake! Why the **** do you think I'm asking here? It doesn't
>> ****ing say. It's all in Spanish and I'm not a greasy Spanish **** so I
>> can't ****ing read it!

> No, you're just a limp dickhead.

It's a Troll...Leave it be!....

Bigbazza

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

Bigbazza wrote:
> "Stephanie" > wrote in message
>>
>> I can't quite put my finger on why I think you are so funny.
>>

> Trolls are never funny, Stephanie... This is one from alt.net If
> in doubt, just check out their details in 'Properties'

Hello, Barry. Fancy meeting you here! :-D

--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

Bigbazza wrote:
> "Stephanie" > wrote in message
>> Curtis wrote:

>>> Either find me the answer or **** off.

>> I can't quite put my finger on why I think you are so funny.
>>

> Trolls are never funny, Stephanie... This is one from alt.net If
> in doubt, just check out their details in 'Properties'
>
> Bigbazza

That he is a troll is not disputed. That a troll can be funny is a matter of
opinion I suppose. Something about how BAD thiss one is strikes me funny.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

"Stephanie" > wrote in
:

> Bigbazza wrote:

>>> I can't quite put my finger on why I think you are so funny.
>>>

>> Trolls are never funny, Stephanie... This is one from alt.net If
>> in doubt, just check out their details in 'Properties'
>>
>> Bigbazza

> That he is a troll is not disputed. That a troll can be funny is a
> matter of opinion I suppose. Something about how BAD thiss one is
> strikes me funny.

What is a troll? I keep hearing of them.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

"Lamey" > wrote in message
> "Stephanie" > wrote in
> :
>
>> Bigbazza wrote:

>>> Trolls are never funny, Stephanie... This is one from alt.net If
>>> in doubt, just check out their details in 'Properties'
>>>
>>> Bigbazza

>> That he is a troll is not disputed. That a troll can be funny is a
>> matter of opinion I suppose. Something about how BAD thiss one is
>> strikes me funny.
>>

> What is a troll? I keep hearing of them.

That would be you, big boy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

"Stephanie" > wrote in message
> Bigbazza wrote:

>>> I can't quite put my finger on why I think you are so funny.
>>>

>> Trolls are never funny, Stephanie... This is one from alt.net If
>> in doubt, just check out their details in 'Properties'
>>
>> Bigbazza

> That he is a troll is not disputed. That a troll can be funny is a matter
> of opinion I suppose. Something about how BAD thiss one is strikes me
> funny.

Good trolls are often funny.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

You know, the one who keeps changing their names, like no one would notice.
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Lamey" > wrote in message
>> "Stephanie" > wrote in
>> :

>>> That he is a troll is not disputed. That a troll can be funny is a
>>> matter of opinion I suppose. Something about how BAD thiss one is
>>> strikes me funny.
>>>

>> What is a troll? I keep hearing of them.

> That would be you, big boy.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

"Granby" > wrote in message
> You know, the one who keeps changing their names, like no one would
> notice.
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Lamey" > wrote in message
>>> "Stephanie" > wrote in
>>> :

>>> What is a troll? I keep hearing of them.

>> That would be you, big boy.

Sorry, I don't answer top posters.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

Gramby check your email about this one, Lee
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Granby" > wrote in message
>> You know, the one who keeps changing their names, like no one would
>> notice.

>>> That would be you, big boy.
>>>

> Sorry, I don't answer top posters.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

On May 6, 1:33*pm, "Curtis" > wrote:
> I need one of you ****ing idiots to tell me how long a chorizo sausage
> will last after you've opened the ****.
>
> Well?

well lets see do you know how long regular sausage lasts, well its the
same thing just a mexican version.
lets use our common sense here . KEY WORD : SAUSAGE!! u figure it out
otherwise dont buy it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

Good does that mean if all top post, you will go away. I hope that wat the
troll and not someone else. Anyway, enough fun for one day.

"PLONK" to trolls.
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Granby" > wrote in message
>> You know, the one who keeps changing their names, like no one would
>> notice.

>>> That would be you, big boy.
>>>

> Sorry, I don't answer top posters.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

I know what "It is" just having some fun or sorts. he is gone now.
"Stormmee" > wrote in message
> Gramby check your email about this one, Lee
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Granby" > wrote in message
>>> You know, the one who keeps changing their names, like no one would
>>> notice.

>> Sorry, I don't answer top posters.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

"Stormmee" > wrote in message
> Gramby check your email about this one, Lee
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Granby" > wrote in message
>>> You know, the one who keeps changing their names, like no one would
>>> notice.

>> Sorry, I don't answer top posters.

What was that? Sorry, I can't hear you. Must be the top post.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

"Granby" > wrote in message
> Good does that mean if all top post, you will go away. I hope that wat
> the troll and not someone else. Anyway, enough fun for one day.
>
> "PLONK" to trolls.
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Granby" > wrote in message
>>> You know, the one who keeps changing their names, like no one would
>>> notice.

>> Sorry, I don't answer top posters.

Go away? I live here at rec.food.cooking.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

"Granby" > wrote in message
>I know what "It is" just having some fun or sorts. he is gone now.
> "Stormmee" > wrote in message
>> Gramby check your email about this one, Lee

>>> Sorry, I don't answer top posters.

I would not count on it. Replies like yours tend to keep them around.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

"cybercat" > wrote in news:gtv1s8$ang$1
@news.motzarella.org:

> "Lamey" > wrote in message
>> "Stephanie" > wrote in
>> :

chorizo

not

If

>>> That he is a troll is not disputed. That a troll can be funny is a
>>> matter of opinion I suppose. Something about how BAD thiss one is
>>> strikes me funny.
>>>

>> What is a troll? I keep hearing of them.

> That would be you, big boy.

Is it really you? We have some catching up to do.Life is good today. You
still have my addy?
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

"Granby" > wrote in
:

> You know, the one who keeps changing their names, like no one would
> notice. "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Lamey" > wrote in message
>>> "Stephanie" > wrote in
>>> :

>>> What is a troll? I keep hearing of them.

>> That would be you, big boy.

Who does these things? I'm just Lamey.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

I don't either. I hate top poasteing.

"cybercat" > wrote in
:

> "Granby" > wrote in message
>> You know, the one who keeps changing their names, like no one would
>> notice.

>>> That would be you, big boy.
>>>

> Sorry, I don't answer top posters.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.cooking-chat

"Stormmee" > wrote in
:

> Gramby check your email about this one, Lee
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Granby" > wrote in message
>>> You know, the one who keeps changing their names, like no one would
>>> notice.

>> Sorry, I don't answer top posters.

I sense a bit of stealth here. Reminds me of the old days. Shall we
watch?

Chorizo sausage Curtis[_3_] General Cooking 51 08-08-2009 03:03 AM
Chorizo Sausage racque Mexican Cooking 6 18-06-2008 05:04 PM
Fran's Chorizo (Mexican Sausage) Duckie ® Recipes 0 21-04-2005 01:21 AM
Chorizo (Mexican Sausage) Old Magic1 Mexican Cooking 2 11-02-2005 01:35 PM
Chorizo (Mexican Sausage) Old Magic1 Recipes (moderated) 0 10-02-2005 05:45 PM