Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Tomorrow's breakfast (Andy, please note!)

I'm about to fly off to Ireleand, so tomorrow's breakfast will probably be
a plate of assorted pig parts -- bacon, sausage and black pudding -- with
fried eggs and potatoes.

And you?

Felice

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Felice" > wrote in message
> I'm about to fly off to Ireleand, so tomorrow's breakfast will probably
> be a plate of assorted pig parts -- bacon, sausage and black pudding --
> with fried eggs and potatoes.
>
> And you?
>
> Felice

Fantastic. Have a great trip, Felice.

I'm going to try the steel cut oats using the 'overnight soaking in a
thermos' method for the first time tomorrow. I picked up a one quart
stainless thermos at lunchtime today.

Jon

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 5, 1:49*pm, "Felice" > wrote:
> I'm about to *fly off to Ireleand, so tomorrow's breakfast will probably be
> a plate of assorted pig parts -- bacon, sausage and black pudding -- with
> fried eggs and potatoes.
>
> And you?We were going to have bacon, fried potatoes and fried eggs this morning. The I realized that we were out of eggs, so just bacon and potatoes. Later, I bought 6 dozen lg eggs at Aldi for 89¢ each!
>
> Felice

--Bryan http://www.flickr.com/photos/15522299@N08/?saved=1
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue 05 May 2009 11:49:44a, Felice told us...

> I'm about to fly off to Ireleand, so tomorrow's breakfast will probably
> be a plate of assorted pig parts -- bacon, sausage and black pudding --
> with fried eggs and potatoes.
>
> And you?
>
> Felice

Does it count if I had Irish oatmeal this morning? :-)

Have a wonderful trip, Felice!

--
Wayne Boatwright
It's a very odd thing As odd as can be That whatever Miss T. eats

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Felice wrote:
> I'm about to fly off to Ireleand, so tomorrow's breakfast will probably be
> a plate of assorted pig parts -- bacon, sausage and black pudding -- with
> fried eggs and potatoes.
>
> And you?
>
> Felice

Have a wonderful trip, and have a happy Mother's Day.

Becca

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 5, 2:49*pm, "Felice" > wrote:
> I'm about to *fly off to Ireleand, so tomorrow's breakfast will probably be
> a plate of assorted pig parts -- bacon, sausage and black pudding -- with
> fried eggs and potatoes.
>
> And you?
>
> Felice

Getting ready to eat like a native?

Sounds good, though.

Safe trip,
Kris
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On May 5, 2:49*pm, "Felice" > wrote:
> I'm about to *fly off to Ireleand, so tomorrow's breakfast will probably be
> a plate of assorted pig parts -- bacon, sausage and black pudding -- with
> fried eggs and potatoes.
>
> And you?
>
> Felice

Enjoy! Have a marvelous trip and bring back lots of food stories to
share!

maxine, having her usual cereal, banana and tea breakfast
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bobo Bonobo®" > wrote in message
> On May 5, 1:49 pm, "Felice" > wrote:
>> I'm about to fly off to Ireleand, so tomorrow's breakfast will probably
>> be
>> a plate of assorted pig parts -- bacon, sausage and black pudding -- with
>> fried eggs and potatoes.
>>
>> And you?We were going to have bacon, fried potatoes and fried eggs this
>> morning. The I realized that we were out of eggs, so just bacon and
>> potatoes. Later, I bought 6 dozen lg eggs at Aldi for 89¢ each!
>>
>> Felice

> --Bryan http://www.flickr.com/photos/15522299@N08/?saved=1

Oh Bobo.