Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband

Default Jonathan Ross

Jonathan Ross has been arrested for shop lifting kitchen utensils from ASDA.

So far his only comment has been, "It was a whisk I was willing to take".

Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking

On Apr 10, 10:01*am, Marty > wrote:
> Jonathan Ross has been arrested for shop lifting kitchen utensils from ASDA.
>
> So far his only comment has been, "It was a whisk I was willing to take".

Finally...a clean joke that's actually funny!
Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband

Marty wrote:
> Jonathan Ross has been arrested for shop lifting kitchen utensils from ASDA.
>
> So far his only comment has been, "It was a whisk I was willing to take".

Summary execution is the only remedy :-)

Dave
Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking

Chemo the Clown wrote:
> On Apr 10, 10:01 am, Marty > wrote:
>> Jonathan Ross has been arrested for shop lifting kitchen utensils from ASDA.
>>
>> So far his only comment has been, "It was a whisk I was willing to take".

> Finally...a clean joke that's actually funny!

For which news group?
Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband

On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 22:49:55 +0100, Dave wrote:

> Marty wrote:
>> Jonathan Ross has been arrested for shop lifting kitchen utensils from ASDA.
>>
>> So far his only comment has been, "It was a whisk I was willing to take".

> Summary execution is the only remedy :-)

Kill file is even better.

--
The Wanderer

Caffeine isn't addictive as long as you keep taking it.

Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband

Marty wrote:
> Jonathan Ross has been arrested for shop lifting kitchen utensils from ASDA.
>
> So far his only comment has been, "It was a whisk I was willing to take".

Your middle name is sickpedia and I claim my 10 quid !!
Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband

On 11/04/09 07:03, The Wanderer wrote:

> Kill file is even better.

The sooner everyone does that, the better.
Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband

The Wanderer wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 22:49:55 +0100, Dave wrote:
>
>> Marty wrote:
>>> Jonathan Ross has been arrested for shop lifting kitchen utensils from ASDA.
>>>
>>> So far his only comment has been, "It was a whisk I was willing to take".

>> Summary execution is the only remedy :-)

> Kill file is even better.

You want to let him whisk doing the same crime again after he has
desicrated our TV screens again. He should have been sumerally sacked.

Dave

Sorry, no speek chucker insdtalled at the moment

Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband

Dave wrote:
> The Wanderer wrote:

>>> Summary execution is the only remedy :-)

>> Kill file is even better.

> You want to let him whisk doing the same crime again after he has
> desicrated our TV screens again. He should have been sumerally sacked.
>
> Dave
>
> Sorry, no speek chucker insdtalled at the moment

The mystery is why anyone would give a boring bloke with a speech
impediment a job in the first place
Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband

"Stuart Noble" > wrote in message
| Dave wrote:
| > The Wanderer wrote:

| >> Kill file is even better.
| >
| > You want to let him whisk doing the same crime again after he has
| > desicrated our TV screens again. He should have been sumerally
| > sacked.
| >
| > Dave
| >
| > Sorry, no speek chucker insdtalled at the moment
| >

| The mystery is why anyone would give a boring bloke with a speech
| impediment a job in the first place

It's because they wanted to take the **** out of him & now he's taking
the **** out of us.

Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband

Kráftéé wrote:
> "Stuart Noble" > wrote in message
> | Dave wrote:

> | > You want to let him whisk doing the same crime again after he has
> | > desicrated our TV screens again. He should have been sumerally
> | > sacked.
> | >
> | > Dave
> | >
> | > Sorry, no speek chucker insdtalled at the moment
> | >

> | The mystery is why anyone would give a boring bloke with a speech
> | impediment a job in the first place
>
> It's because they wanted to take the **** out of him & now he's taking
> the **** out of us.

Indeed, and he is doing very nicely thank you.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband

Why the hell are you posting this rubbish in all these unrelated newsgroups.

And, who the hell cares about Jonathon Ross anyway, whoever he is?

"Dave" > wrote in message
> The Wanderer wrote:

>>> Summary execution is the only remedy :-)

>> Kill file is even better.

> You want to let him whisk doing the same crime again after he has
> desicrated our TV screens again. He should have been sumerally sacked.
>
> Dave
>
> Sorry, no speek chucker insdtalled at the moment

Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband

Why the hell are you posting this rubbish in all these unrelated newsgroups.

And, who the hell cares about Jonathon Ross anyway, whoever he is?

"Stuart Noble" > wrote in message
m...
> Dave wrote:
>> The Wanderer wrote:

>>> Kill file is even better.

>> You want to let him whisk doing the same crime again after he has
>> desicrated our TV screens again. He should have been sumerally sacked.
>>
>> Dave
>>
>> Sorry, no speek chucker insdtalled at the moment
>>

> The mystery is why anyone would give a boring bloke with a speech
> impediment a job in the first place

Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband

"Old Codger" > wrote in message
> Kráftéé wrote:

>> | The mystery is why anyone would give a boring bloke with a speech
>> | impediment a job in the first place
>>
>> It's because they wanted to take the **** out of him & now he's taking
>> the **** out of us.

> Indeed, and he is doing very nicely thank you.
>

> --
> Old Codger
> e-mail use reply to field
>
> What matters in politics is not what happens, but what you can make people
> believe has happened. [Janet Daley 27/8/2003]

Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband

"alan.holmes" > wrote in message
> Why the hell are you posting this rubbish in all these unrelated
> newsgroups.
>
> And, who the hell cares about Jonathon Ross anyway, whoever he is?
>
> "Dave" > wrote in message
>> The Wanderer wrote:

At least he didn't top post.

mark

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.media.tv.misc

On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 14:31:10 UTC, "mark" > wrote:

> "alan.holmes" > wrote in message
> > Why the hell are you posting this rubbish in all these unrelated
> > newsgroups.
> >
> > And, who the hell cares about Jonathon Ross anyway, whoever he is?

> At least he didn't top post.

Or post three times...

http://www.diybanter.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.media.tv.misc

On 12/04/09 15:35, Bob Eager wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 14:31:10 UTC, > wrote:
>
>> > wrote in message
>>> Why the hell are you posting this rubbish in all these unrelated

>> At least he didn't top post.

> Or post three times...

Either of which is actually preferrable to more free publicity for a
self-aggrandising prat.
Posted to uk.media.tv.misc,rec.food.cooking,uk.d-i-y,uk.telecom.broadband,uk.rec.gardening,uk.food+drink.misc

alan.holmes top posted:
> Why the hell are you posting this rubbish in all these unrelated newsgroups.
>
> And, who the hell cares about Jonathon Ross anyway, whoever he is?

Do the good folk of uk.rec.gardening and uk.food+drink.misc know that
you top post spam to other groups and that you spammed the above three
times to the same groups in the space of three minutes?

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field