Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chocolates having strange aftertaste

Wilson wrote:
> Hi folks, I'm not trolling. But I am finding more and more chocolates
> leave a faint taste not unlike soap in my mouth after eating them. The
> first
> place I noticed it (and have tried several years running) was with
> American
> Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies. They were one of my favorite things.
>
> I wish I could think of other things that do it, but can't right now. Has
> anyone else noticed this?

No I have not noticed that chocolate is doing that; please send them to
me and I will check them out. :-P

(Louie the cat is snoring and he is driving me nuts) lol

Becca
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Apr 7, 4:20*pm, Becca > wrote:
> Wilson wrote:
> > Hi folks, I'm not trolling. But I am finding more and more chocolates
> > leave a faint taste not unlike soap in my mouth after eating them. The
> > first
> > place I noticed it (and have tried several years running) was with
> > American
> > Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies. They were one of my favorite things.

> > I wish I could think of other things that do it, but can't right now. Has
> > anyone else noticed this?

> No I have not noticed that chocolate is doing that; please send them to
> me and I will check them out. :-P
>
> (Louie the cat is snoring and he is driving me nuts) lol
>
> Becca

Is snoring normal in a cat? My MCat snores, whistles, and squeaks in
her sleep!

maxine in ri
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"maxine" > wrote in message
On Apr 7, 4:20 pm, Becca > wrote:
> Wilson wrote:
> > Hi folks, I'm not trolling. But I am finding more and more chocolates
> > leave a faint taste not unlike soap in my mouth after eating them. The
> > first
> > place I noticed it (and have tried several years running) was with
> > American
> > Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies. They were one of my favorite things.

> > I wish I could think of other things that do it, but can't right now.
> > Has
> > anyone else noticed this?

> No I have not noticed that chocolate is doing that; please send them to
> me and I will check them out. :-P
>
> (Louie the cat is snoring and he is driving me nuts) lol
>
> Becca

>Is snoring normal in a cat? My MCat snores, whistles, and squeaks in
>her sleep!

Our beloved tuxedo girl snored, little moans and grunts and coos. We just
let her go a couple of weeks ago and it still hurts. She was a bit "full
figured," I don't know if that is why she snored but it was really cute.
Also, when she was out, she was really out. You could pose her and
everything.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
maxine > wrote:

> On Apr 7, 4:20*pm, Becca > wrote:
> > Wilson wrote:
> > > Hi folks, I'm not trolling. But I am finding more and more chocolates
> > > leave a faint taste not unlike soap in my mouth after eating them. The
> > > first
> > > place I noticed it (and have tried several years running) was with
> > > American
> > > Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies. They were one of my favorite things.

> > > I wish I could think of other things that do it, but can't right now. Has
> > > anyone else noticed this?

> > No I have not noticed that chocolate is doing that; please send them to
> > me and I will check them out. :-P
> >
> > (Louie the cat is snoring and he is driving me nuts) lol

> Is snoring normal in a cat? My MCat snores, whistles, and squeaks in
> her sleep!

I used to have a cat that snored. I used to tell her she wouldn't last
five minutes in a _real_ jungle.

Miche

--
Electricians do it in three phases
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue 07 Apr 2009 08:33:49p, maxine told us...

> On Apr 7, 4:20*pm, Becca > wrote:
>> Wilson wrote:
>> > Hi folks, I'm not trolling. But I am finding more and more chocolates
>> > leave a faint taste not unlike soap in my mouth after eating them. The
>> > first place I noticed it (and have tried several years running) was
>> > with American
>> > Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies. They were one of my favorite things.

>> > I wish I could think of other things that do it, but can't right now.

>> > as anyone else noticed this?

>> No I have not noticed that chocolate is doing that; please send them to
>> me and I will check them out. :-P
>>
>> (Louie the cat is snoring and he is driving me nuts) lol
>>
>> Becca

> Is snoring normal in a cat? My MCat snores, whistles, and squeaks in
> her sleep!
>
> maxine in ri

Yes, I think it's fairly common. Three of our five cats snore. One
snores, whistles, and squeaks like yours. Mr. Bailey's snoring is so loud
it can keep me from falling asleep.

--
Wayne Boatwright
We are indeed much more than what we eat, but what we eat can