Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Tin Foil Hats

On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 12:48:42 -0800, Joseph Littleshoes wrote:

> Gratis Dictum:
>
> Having less than nothing to do this morning i stumbled across the "Tin
> Foil Hat" section of the unofficial RFC web site.
>
> http://www.recfoodcooking.org/survey/hats.html
>
> In an ecumenical attempt to promote cultural relativism might i suggests
> a tin foil turban for us mystical types?
>
> Of course i know from experience that a tin foil tiara can be paired
> nicely with a tin foil turban for those special, more formal occasions

how about something along these lines for the intelligentsia here?

<http://www.treksf.com/podcast/cage1.jpg>

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 12:48:42 -0800, Joseph Littleshoes wrote:
>
>> Gratis Dictum:
>>
>> Having less than nothing to do this morning i stumbled across the
>> "Tin Foil Hat" section of the unofficial RFC web site.
>>
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.org/survey/hats.html
>>
>> In an ecumenical attempt to promote cultural relativism might i
>> suggests a tin foil turban for us mystical types?
>>
>> Of course i know from experience that a tin foil tiara can be paired
>> nicely with a tin foil turban for those special, more formal
>> occasions

> how about something along these lines for the intelligentsia here?
>
> <http://www.treksf.com/podcast/cage1.jpg>

Hmmm. May I be so bold as to presume that Scotty beamed their TFH's
to... somewhere?
--
Cheers
Chatty Cathy
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 20:20:32 +0200, ChattyCathy wrote:

> blake murphy wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 12:48:42 -0800, Joseph Littleshoes wrote:
>>
>>> Gratis Dictum:
>>>
>>> Having less than nothing to do this morning i stumbled across the
>>> "Tin Foil Hat" section of the unofficial RFC web site.
>>>
>>> http://www.recfoodcooking.org/survey/hats.html
>>>
>>> In an ecumenical attempt to promote cultural relativism might i
>>> suggests a tin foil turban for us mystical types?
>>>
>>> Of course i know from experience that a tin foil tiara can be paired
>>> nicely with a tin foil turban for those special, more formal
>>> occasions

>> how about something along these lines for the intelligentsia here?
>>
>> <http://www.treksf.com/podcast/cage1.jpg>

> Hmmm. May I be so bold as to presume that Scotty beamed their TFH's
> to... somewhere?

somewhere there is a klingon ship full of tribbles wearing tin-foil hats.

(damn it, jim, i'm) your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 12:48:42 -0800, Joseph Littleshoes wrote:
>

>>Gratis Dictum:
>>
>>Having less than nothing to do this morning i stumbled across the "Tin
>>Foil Hat" section of the unofficial RFC web site.
>>
>>http://www.recfoodcooking.org/survey/hats.html
>>
>>In an ecumenical attempt to promote cultural relativism might i suggests
>>a tin foil turban for us mystical types?
>>
>>Of course i know from experience that a tin foil tiara can be paired
>>nicely with a tin foil turban for those special, more formal occasions

> how about something along these lines for the intelligentsia here?
>
> <http://www.treksf.com/podcast/cage1.jpg>
>
> your pal,
> blake

Nope, I've thought about it this long and I still don't get it
--
JL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ChattyCathy wrote:
> blake murphy wrote:
>

>>On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 12:48:42 -0800, Joseph Littleshoes wrote:
>>

>>>Gratis Dictum:
>>>
>>>Having less than nothing to do this morning i stumbled across the
>>>"Tin Foil Hat" section of the unofficial RFC web site.
>>>
>>>http://www.recfoodcooking.org/survey/hats.html
>>>
>>>In an ecumenical attempt to promote cultural relativism might i
>>>suggests a tin foil turban for us mystical types?
>>>
>>>Of course i know from experience that a tin foil tiara can be paired
>>>nicely with a tin foil turban for those special, more formal
>>>occasions

>>how about something along these lines for the intelligentsia here?
>>
>><http://www.treksf.com/podcast/cage1.jpg>

> Hmmm. May I be so bold as to presume that Scotty beamed their TFH's
> to... somewhere?

Took me the longest time to figure out a cartoon of Capt. Kirk in bed
with a naked woman but saying into his communicator "beam me up Scotty!"

I actually had to have some one explain it to me
--
JL

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Joseph Littleshoes" > wrote in message

> blake murphy wrote:
>> On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 12:48:42 -0800, Joseph Littleshoes wrote:
>>

>>>Gratis Dictum:
>>>
>>>Having less than nothing to do this morning i stumbled across the "Tin
>>>Foil Hat" section of the unofficial RFC web site.
>>>
>>>http://www.recfoodcooking.org/survey/hats.html
>>>
>>>In an ecumenical attempt to promote cultural relativism might i suggests
>>>a tin foil turban for us mystical types?
>>>
>>>Of course i know from experience that a tin foil tiara can be paired
>>>nicely with a tin foil turban for those special, more formal occasions

>> how about something along these lines for the intelligentsia here?
>>
>> <http://www.treksf.com/podcast/cage1.jpg>
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

> Nope, I've thought about it this long and I still don't get it
> --

Pfft. Really. Intelligentsia? Here?