Friar Tuck

Default Jungle Adventures & Pork Pie Hats

Dear Mr. Kramer,

I would like to know how much you charge for a pork pie hat and whether or
not these hats are hand-made in Chaing Mai. I would also like to know more
about your 'Indiana Jones Jungle Adventures' and is it true you "know where
the elephants lie down"? - I would be very interested to see this along with
all of your awards.

regards

Takin Gthepiss

"Friar Tuck" > wrote in message
> Dear Mr. Kramer,
>
> I would like to know how much you charge for a pork pie hat and whether or
> not these hats are hand-made in Chaing Mai. I would also like to know more
> about your 'Indiana Jones Jungle Adventures' and is it true you "know

where
> the elephants lie down"? - I would be very interested to see this along

with
> all of your awards.
>
> regards

**Dear Mr Tuck

I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but Mr Kramer's "awards" do not exist.

You might find more info at Steve's site:

http://www.takingthe****.0catch.com/stevekramer

Hope that helps.... ;-)

--CONFUCIOUS SAY
--Man with tight trousers is pressing his luck.

Pan Ohco

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:42:50 +0100, "Takin Gthe****"
> wrote:

>**Dear Mr Tuck
>
>I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but Mr Kramer's "awards" do not exist.
>
>You might find more info at Steve's site:
>
>http://www.takingthe****.0catch.com/stevekramer
>
>Hope that helps.... ;-)
>

>--CONFUCIOUS SAY
>--Man with tight trousers is pressing his luck.

If I remember Steve's wife is a small woman, and I wonder if she has
seen his web site. And if she had is he still alive.

And yes I am a pervert, but that picture is way over the top.
Pan Ohco
chilly

"Pan Ohco" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:42:50 +0100, "Takin Gthe****"
> > >

> If I remember Steve's wife is a small woman, and I wonder if she has
> seen his web site. And if she had is he still alive.

No offence, Pan. But if you think that is Steve's website, you need to give
yer head a shake.

Steve Kramer

chilly wrote:

> "Pan Ohco" > wrote in message
> > On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:42:50 +0100, "Takin Gthe****"
> > > >

> > If I remember Steve's wife is a small woman, and I wonder if she has
> > seen his web site. And if she had is he still alive.

> No offence, Pan. But if you think that is Steve's website, you need to give
> yer head a shake.

Just more trolls, chilly. It's actually quite funny to seen these people
(there really only 3-4 [besides Frick and Frack] of them using lots of
sock puppets) jumping up and down furiously trying to get me to respond
to them. Reminds me of little kids in special ed classes acting out just
to get the teacher to notice them. Pillsbury is even posting in
soc.culture.thai trying to get me to pay attention to him! Now THAT is
the height of desperation!

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com

--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons,
but in seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Chas

"Steve Kramer" > wrote
> Just more trolls, chilly.

Hell; I read it and still liked you- no sweat.
<g>

Chas

chilly

"Chas" > wrote in message
> "Steve Kramer" > wrote
> > Just more trolls, chilly.

> Hell; I read it and still liked you- no sweat.
> <g>
>
> Chas

It was pretty easy to tell that it was a mockup. Steve would never have
made such a mistake, as referring to *that* hat as a porkpie.

Steve Kramer

chilly wrote:

> "Chas" > wrote in message
> > "Steve Kramer" > wrote
> > > Just more trolls, chilly.

> > Hell; I read it and still liked you- no sweat.
> > <g>
> >
> > Chas
> >

> It was pretty easy to tell that it was a mockup. Steve would never have
> made such a mistake, as referring to *that* hat as a porkpie.

chilly, THAT has been one of the funniest parts of this entire affair!
Not one of the trolls was even smart enough to know that! They just
followed their leader, digging deeper and deeper.

Now they are digging back five years for posts that made in rec.scuba
and call THAT real too! As you once said ILSHTRDML!

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com

--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons,
but in seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust
Steve Kramer

Chas wrote:

> "Steve Kramer" > wrote
> > Just more trolls, chilly.

> Hell; I read it and still liked you- no sweat.
> <g>

Chas... I wasn't worried for a minute. *grin*
The working of three or four trolls, even as hard working as these,
can't make up for 7-8 years of my internet postings. People who know me,
know me. Some like me. Some don't. That's life. People who don't know me
won't believe the trolls anyway, and say so, more and more so each day.
Not that that would stop the trolls, but they aren't something that I
lose any sleep over.

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com

--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons,
but in seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust
headquarters

How is quoting you "trolling"?

"Steve Kramer" > wrote in message

> Chas wrote:
> >
> > "Steve Kramer" > wrote
> > > Just more trolls, chilly.

> > Hell; I read it and still liked you- no sweat.
> > <g>

> Chas... I wasn't worried for a minute. *grin*
> The working of three or four trolls, even as hard working as these,
> can't make up for 7-8 years of my internet postings. People who know me,
> know me. Some like me. Some don't. That's life. People who don't know me
> won't believe the trolls anyway, and say so, more and more so each day.
> Not that that would stop the trolls, but they aren't something that I
> lose any sleep over.
>
> Steve Kramer
> Chiang Mai, Thailand
> http://www.photoenvisions.com
>
> --
> "The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons,
> but in seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Scott

"Steve Kramer" > wrote in message

> Now they are digging back five years for posts that made in rec.scuba
> and call THAT real too! As you once said ILSHTRDML!

No one here ever accused you of being honest, Stevie.

Only of being a bald faced liar.

And a punk.

Chabon

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:34:57 +0800, "headquarters"
> wrote:

>How is quoting you "trolling"?

never forget:

snip

Gary, you will soon learn that Kramer is bigger, badder, better,
richer, smarter, older, wiser, happier, more hung, and worthy of more
respect than anyone else on Earth.

Cheers

>"Steve Kramer" > wrote in message
>>

>> Chas wrote:
>> >
>> > "Steve Kramer" > wrote
>> >
>> > Hell; I read it and still liked you- no sweat.
>> > <g>

>> Chas... I wasn't worried for a minute. *grin*
>> The working of three or four trolls, even as hard working as these,
>> can't make up for 7-8 years of my internet postings. People who know me,
>> know me. Some like me. Some don't. That's life. People who don't know me
>> won't believe the trolls anyway, and say so, more and more so each day.
>> Not that that would stop the trolls, but they aren't something that I
>> lose any sleep over.
>>
>> Steve Kramer
>> Chiang Mai, Thailand
>> http://www.photoenvisions.com
>>
>> --
>> "The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons,
>> but in seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Takin Gthepiss

"Steve Kramer" > wrote in message

> chilly wrote:
> >
> > "Pan Ohco" > wrote in message
> > > On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:42:50 +0100, "Takin Gthe****"
> > > > >

> > > If I remember Steve's wife is a small woman, and I wonder if she has
> > > seen his web site. And if she had is he still alive.

> > No offence, Pan. But if you think that is Steve's website, you need to

give
> > yer head a shake.

> Just more trolls, chilly. It's actually quite funny to seen these people
> (there really only 3-4 [besides Frick and Frack] of them using lots of
> sock puppets) jumping up and down furiously trying to get me to respond
> to them.

**Like you're doing NOW Steve??? LOL!!! ;-)

Any chance of you telling us that 'kicking Bronson's ass' story again???

Funniest tall tale I've heard in ages.......

> Reminds me of little kids in special ed classes acting out just
> to get the teacher to notice them. Pillsbury is even posting in
> soc.culture.thai trying to get me to pay attention to him! Now THAT is
> the height of desperation!
>
> Steve Kramer
> Chiang Mai, Thailand
> http://www.takingthe****.0catch.com/stevekramer/
>
> --
> "In this most recent case,
> Taken Gthe**** also thinks that nothing is going to happen. It
> probably wont for at least a year, till all the loopholes are filled,
> then he goes inside too." - Steve Kramer
>
> "I know where the elephants lay down..." - Steve Kramer

Takin Gthepiss

"Steve Kramer" > wrote in message

> Chas wrote:
> >
> > "Steve Kramer" > wrote
> > > Just more trolls, chilly.

> > Hell; I read it and still liked you- no sweat.
> > <g>

> Chas... I wasn't worried for a minute. *grin*
> The working of three or four trolls, even as hard working as these,
> can't make up for 7-8 years of my internet postings. People who know me,
> know me. Some like me. Some don't.

**And I bet there's more who don't, than do.... ;-)

> That's life. People who don't know me
> won't believe the trolls anyway, and say so, more and more so each day.
> Not that that would stop the trolls, but they aren't something that I
> lose any sleep over.
>
> Steve Kramer
> Chiang Mai, Thailand
> http://www.takingthe****.0catch.com/stevekramer/
>
> --
> "In this most recent case,
> Taken Gthe**** also thinks that nothing is going to happen. It
> probably wont for at least a year, till all the loopholes are filled,
> then he goes inside too." - Steve Kramer
>
> "I know where the elephants lay down..." - Steve Kramer

Takin Gthepiss

"Steve Kramer" > wrote in message

> chilly wrote:
> >
> > "Chas" > wrote in message
> > > "Steve Kramer" > wrote
> > >
> > > Hell; I read it and still liked you- no sweat.
> > > <g>
> > >
> > > Chas
> > >

> > It was pretty easy to tell that it was a mockup. Steve would never have
> > made such a mistake, as referring to *that* hat as a porkpie.

> chilly, THAT has been one of the funniest parts of this entire affair!
> Not one of the trolls was even smart enough to know that! They just
> followed their leader, digging deeper and deeper.
>
> Now they are digging back five years for posts that made in rec.scuba
> and call THAT real too!

**Those posts *do* show consistency Steve. They show that you were, and
still are a snitch with an enormous ego, and that you're a pompous blowhard,
full of crap, who likes to exaggerate, and who trolls the newsgroups in a
desperate attempt to promote your 'photography' business.

BTW, we're STILL waiting for you to show us your "awards". ;-)

> As you once said ILSHTRDML!
>
> Steve Kramer
> Chiang Mai, Thailand
> http://www.takingthe****.0catch.com/stevekramer
>

> --
> "In this most recent case,
> Taken Gthe**** also thinks that nothing is going to happen. It
> probably wont for at least a year, till all the loopholes are filled,
> then he goes inside too." - Steve Kramer
>
> "I know where the elephants lay down..." - Steve Kramer

Fred Nurk

Chabon wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:34:57 +0800, "headquarters"
> > wrote:
>

>>How is quoting you "trolling"?

> never forget:
>
> snip
>
> Gary, you will soon learn that Kramer is bigger, badder, better,
> richer, smarter, older, wiser, happier, more hung, and worthy of more
> respect than anyone else on Earth.
>
> Cheers

Well, chabby if ya respect the man that much, why dont ya try an copy
his example. Maybe, if ya do, people on this group wont think your a
little ****!

;-)

fnurk

>>>Chas... I wasn't worried for a minute. *grin*
>>>The working of three or four trolls, even as hard working as these,
>>>can't make up for 7-8 years of my internet postings. People who know me,
>>>know me. Some like me. Some don't. That's life. People who don't know me
>>>won't believe the trolls anyway, and say so, more and more so each day.
>>>Not that that would stop the trolls, but they aren't something that I
>>>lose any sleep over.
>>>
>>>Steve Kramer
>>>Chiang Mai, Thailand
>>>http://www.photoenvisions.com
>>>
>>>--
>>>"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons,
>>>but in seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust

Rick Armstrong

Well well well Steve, it looks like you've suffered great humiliation
recently, especially in soc.culture.thai ;-)

I almost (but don't) feel some pity for you after taking such a drubbing
from so many people, it must be hard to find the heart to make another post
knowing it will only serve to confound you further and provide more material
for insults.

After 7-8 years of obnoxious, trolling on various newsgroups, it seems you
have finally been exposed as the pathetic loser you are.

Don't try to feed us any more of the bullshit, the only reason why you don't
reply to any posts on sct is because YOU ARE FINISHED STEVE- you've lost
it - now go and crawl back under the rock you came from!