Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default fresh Vegies and colder climates

http://www.nepanewsletter.com/food.html

Fell over this on another group

Some on here may find it interesting . And PRODUCTIVE , even on small
lots . Cheers P
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Philc provided:

> http://www.nepanewsletter.com/food.html
>
> Fell over this on another group
>
> Some on here may find it interesting . And PRODUCTIVE , even on small lots
> . Cheers P

That page contains some interesting and potentially-useful information, but
the polar shift theory is complete nonsense. And since when do vegetables
contain distilled water?

Bob

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bob Terwilliger wrote:
> Philc provided:
>
>> http://www.nepanewsletter.com/food.html
>>
>> Fell over this on another group
>>
>> Some on here may find it interesting . And PRODUCTIVE , even on small
>> lots . Cheers P

> That page contains some interesting and potentially-useful information,
> but the polar shift theory is complete nonsense. And since when do
> vegetables contain distilled water?
>
> Bob

High Bob, that had myself and others scratching our heads for a while
also . Guess you scanned it rather quickly.

What I assume the author of that web is *trying* to say
that veggies grown within a solar cone That by itÅ› very design
produces distilled water (which in itself is not a 100% correct)

Such lets call it water produced by Solar action from now on
would be better for you than say plants grown which may take up
contaminated water pesticides and other "nutrients" Cough.

see
http://www.nepanewsletter.com/cones

For the type of process and concept I assume he is referring to .

My issue with that is one still has to add nutrients & minerals of some
kind.

But as you say the web concerning square foot gardening is rather
nifty (IMO) We shall trial this within our community garden enterprise
here .
Shall get back to you about October with the audited data if you wish.

Footnote despite the immature efforts of one on this list
towards the writer . This writer is a contributor nether the less .

After speaking with blinky about Gmail issues the writer began using a
non Gmail facility on one of the machines to facilitate food related
contributions. How sad is such Irony given todayÅ› news .

Any way back to food I can assure you home grown veggies *do* taste
better and we do organic gardening ourselves even the worms have an
controlled organic diet

Cheers P
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Feb 5, 11:18*pm, "Bob Terwilliger" >
wrote:
> Philc provided:
>
> >http://www.nepanewsletter.com/food.html

> > Fell over this on another group

> > Some on here may find it interesting . And PRODUCTIVE , even on small lots
> > . Cheers P

> That page contains some interesting and potentially-useful information, but
> the polar shift theory is complete nonsense. And since when do vegetables
> contain distilled water?
>
> Bob

Here, try this page:

http://www.nepanewsletter.com/writes.html

It'll tell you everything you need to know about the guy.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Philc. wrote:

> Bob Terwilliger wrote:
> > Philc provided:
> >
> > > http://www.nepanewsletter.com/food.html
> > >
> > > Fell over this on another group
> > >
> > > Some on here may find it interesting . And PRODUCTIVE , even on
> > > small lots . Cheers P

> > That page contains some interesting and potentially-useful
> > information, but the polar shift theory is complete nonsense. And
> > since when do vegetables contain distilled water?

> High Bob, that had myself and others scratching our heads for a
> while also . Guess you scanned it rather quickly.

The site is a strange one. I was familiar with it from long ago after
his Best and Worst song lists moved the

<http://www.nepanewsletter.com/best>

There's LOTS of loony stuff there, dealing with Planet X and Nancy
Leider's koo-koo ZetaTalk.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zetatalk>

Brian

--
Day 3 of the "no grouchy usenet posts" project

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Philc." > wrote in news:gmgikk$lhp$1
@news.motzarella.org:

> Footnote despite the immature efforts of one on this list
> towards the writer . This writer is a contributor nether the less .

Semiliterate, at that.

Wipe the tears from your eyes, cleaver.

"A contributor"??? You came here as a stalker, you went away and dragged
the other stalkers along with you when you came back. *Now* you want to be
seen as a legitimate contributor??

You're a stalker cleaver, pure and simple. Especially the simple part.

> After speaking with blinky about Gmail issues

*Really*??? Post copies of the emails including all header information.

If not, you're nothing more than a fraudulent, bullshit artist, stalker,
all to willing to take advantage of another posters death for your own
simplistic purposes.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Tell me what you eat and I'll tell you who you are.

Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 21:18:53 +0000, PeterL wrote:

>> After speaking with blinky about Gmail issues

> *Really*??? Post copies of the emails including all header information.

Does it really matter?

Anyhow, it's not that difficult to believe. I've only been here a short
while and have received a few emails from RFC regulars. It seems to be a
friendly, email-y group.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Horry" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 21:18:53 +0000, PeterL wrote:
>
>>> After speaking with blinky about Gmail issues

>> *Really*??? Post copies of the emails including all header information.

> Does it really matter?
>
> Anyhow, it's not that difficult to believe. I've only been here a short
> while and have received a few emails from RFC regulars.

So have I.

Posted to alt.support.trauma-ptsd,aus.services.defence,rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 21:18:53 +0000, PeterL wrote:

> "Philc." > wrote in news:gmgikk$lhp$1
> @news.motzarella.org:

<snip>
>> After speaking with blinky about Gmail issues

> *Really*??? Post copies of the emails including all header information.
>
> If not, you're nothing more than a fraudulent, bullshit artist, stalker,
> all to willing to take advantage of another posters death for your own
> simplistic purposes.

"Post copies of the emails including all header information"?
**** OFF LUCAS. WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE exactly?
You want him to post private email in order to prove to you something
that is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

I've been colder modom (palindrome guy) General Cooking 47 25-01-2007 05:28 PM
vegies and pee James General Cooking 19 05-10-2006 07:29 PM
Dehydrators-Are vegies good? [email protected] Vegan 0 14-01-2006 08:09 PM
Curing meat in hot climates? angkorman Preserving 15 09-04-2005 06:49 AM
Curing meat in hot climates? angkorman Preserving 0 25-03-2005 03:40 AM