Posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking

Default vegies and pee

I've noticed that after eating asparagus my pee really stinks. Other
vegies that makes me notice are radish and onion.

What foods make you reek? Is it true eating meat make you stink? I've
heard eating sheep gives one BO.

Posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking

In article . com>,
"James" > wrote:

> I've noticed that after eating asparagus my pee really stinks. Other
> vegies that makes me notice are radish and onion.
>
> What foods make you reek? Is it true eating meat make you stink? I've
> heard eating sheep gives one BO.

Asapragus pee is a famous subject on rec.food.cooking...
I'm not going to go there on anything else. ;-)

Do some googling. ;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article . com>,
> "James" > wrote:
>
>> I've noticed that after eating asparagus my pee really stinks. Other
>> vegies that makes me notice are radish and onion.
>>
>> What foods make you reek? Is it true eating meat make you stink? I've
>> heard eating sheep gives one BO.

> Asapragus pee is a famous subject on rec.food.cooking...
> I'm not going to go there on anything else. ;-)
>
> Do some googling. ;-)
> --
> Peace, Om

A former neighbor (great mom, but dumb as a bag of hammers) didn't know what
eating beets would do to your turds. Turns the toilet water purplish red.
Her 7 yr old son loved beets, so I let him eat about a dozen from my garden
and told him the plan. Next day, she came over really ****ed off at me. The
kid set her up BUT GOOD. She dialed 911, thinking he was bleeding
internally. She cancelled the call when she noticed him turning red in the
face from trying not to laugh.

Posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote:

> "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> news
> > In article . com>,
> > "James" > wrote:
> >
> >> I've noticed that after eating asparagus my pee really stinks. Other
> >> vegies that makes me notice are radish and onion.
> >>
> >> What foods make you reek? Is it true eating meat make you stink? I've
> >> heard eating sheep gives one BO.

> > Asapragus pee is a famous subject on rec.food.cooking...
> > I'm not going to go there on anything else. ;-)
> >
> > Do some googling. ;-)
> > --
> > Peace, Om

> A former neighbor (great mom, but dumb as a bag of hammers) didn't know what
> eating beets would do to your turds. Turns the toilet water purplish red.
> Her 7 yr old son loved beets, so I let him eat about a dozen from my garden
> and told him the plan. Next day, she came over really ****ed off at me. The
> kid set her up BUT GOOD. She dialed 911, thinking he was bleeding
> internally. She cancelled the call when she noticed him turning red in the
> face from trying not to laugh.

<lol> Thanks for that... Too funny!
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking

On 2 Oct 2006 09:54:54 -0700, "James" > wrote:

>I've noticed that after eating asparagus my pee really stinks. Other
>vegies that makes me notice are radish and onion.

Try eating a lot of carrots. I juice my carrots, and soon the pee
turns orange. You can be stinky AND colorful.

Posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Paul > wrote:

> On 2 Oct 2006 09:54:54 -0700, "James" > wrote:
>
> >I've noticed that after eating asparagus my pee really stinks. Other
> >vegies that makes me notice are radish and onion.

> Try eating a lot of carrots. I juice my carrots, and soon the pee
> turns orange. You can be stinky AND colorful.

ROFL!!!!
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> In article >,
> "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote:
>
> > "OmManiPadmeOmelet" > wrote in message
> > news

> > > Asapragus pee is a famous subject on rec.food.cooking...
> > > I'm not going to go there on anything else. ;-)
> > >
> > > Do some googling. ;-)
> > > --
> > > Peace, Om

> > A former neighbor (great mom, but dumb as a bag of hammers) didn't know what
> > eating beets would do to your turds. Turns the toilet water purplish red.
> > Her 7 yr old son loved beets, so I let him eat about a dozen from my garden
> > and told him the plan. Next day, she came over really ****ed off at me. The
> > kid set her up BUT GOOD. She dialed 911, thinking he was bleeding
> > internally. She cancelled the call when she noticed him turning red in the
> > face from trying not to laugh.

> <lol> Thanks for that... Too funny!

Eat an entire bag of Twizzlers black licorice... Lurid Phosphorescent
Green - actually glows in the dark!
http://www.candydirect.com/bars/Lico...ack-Twist.html

Sheldon ET

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 12:01:11 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> wrote:

>In article . com>,
> "James" > wrote:
>
>> I've noticed that after eating asparagus my pee really stinks. Other
>> vegies that makes me notice are radish and onion.
>>
>> What foods make you reek? Is it true eating meat make you stink? I've
>> heard eating sheep gives one BO.

>Asapragus pee is a famous subject on rec.food.cooking...
>I'm not going to go there on anything else. ;-)

Not even garlic breath or worse... garlic sweat?

Posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
> In article >,
> Paul > wrote:
>
> > On 2 Oct 2006 09:54:54 -0700, "James" > wrote:
> >
> > >I've noticed that after eating asparagus my pee really stinks. Other
> > >vegies that makes me notice are radish and onion.

> > Try eating a lot of carrots. I juice my carrots, and soon the pee
> > turns orange. You can be stinky AND colorful.

> ROFL!!!!

The SO's sister had a paint horse - black and white. She fed the horse
so many carrots as a treat, we used to call him the Halloween Horse -
he was black and orange.

-SD-

Posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking

-SD- wrote:
> OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
>
>>In article >,
>> Paul > wrote:

>>>Try eating a lot of carrots. I juice my carrots, and soon the pee
>>>turns orange. You can be stinky AND colorful.

>>ROFL!!!!

> The SO's sister had a paint horse - black and white. She fed the horse
> so many carrots as a treat, we used to call him the Halloween Horse -
> he was black and orange.

When my daughter was a baby she loved orange vegetables and fruits so
much that she actually developed a golden tone to her very pale skin.
The pediatrician called it a "sweet potato tan" and assured me that it
was harmless.

Kathleen

Posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking

Kathleen wrote:

> When my daughter was a baby she loved orange vegetables and fruits so
> much that she actually developed a golden tone to her very pale skin.
> The pediatrician called it a "sweet potato tan" and assured me that it
> was harmless.

Carotenosis.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >, sf wrote:

> >Asapragus pee is a famous subject on rec.food.cooking...
> >I'm not going to go there on anything else. ;-)
> >

> Not even garlic breath or worse... garlic sweat?

Oog...

Garlic sweat can be a biggee... ;-)
Especially when I use a LOT of fresh in a recipe!

Oddly enough, garlic powder does not seem to create the same problem.

Garlic sweats can last 2 or 3 DAYS.
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote:

> On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 05:09:24 GMT, Jen wrote:
>
> > You are all such sick cookies!!!!!

> So you've smelled our farts, then.
>
> (Pickled asparagus farts are da bomb).
>
> -sw

Nah.

Kimchee farts......

;-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 13:58:31 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> wrote:

>Kimchee farts......
>
>;-)

OK, folks. Don't let this conversation get so bad that you say
something that will prevent you from becoming President some day. ;-)
Posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking

In article >,
Paul > wrote:

> On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 13:58:31 -0500, OmManiPadmeOmelet
> > wrote:
>
> >Kimchee farts......
> >
> >;-)

> OK, folks. Don't let this conversation get so bad that you say
> something that will prevent you from becoming President some day. ;-)

<cough>

;-D

I've no regrets...

Thank you very much!

I have faith that Steve will come up with something even better.......
--
Peace, Om

Remove extra . to validate e-mails.

Posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking

In article >,
OmManiPadmeOmelet > wrote:

> In article >,
> Steve Wertz > wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 05:09:24 GMT, Jen wrote:
> >
> > > You are all such sick cookies!!!!!

> > So you've smelled our farts, then.
> >
> > (Pickled asparagus farts are da bomb).
> >
> > -sw

> Nah.
>
> Kimchee farts......
>
> ;-)

Kimchee isn't really food. Actual food shouldn't be
able to clean the tarnish off of metals. (Coca cola anyone?)

An old roommate of mine used to make kimchee that
peeled the paint off of the inside of our fridge.
He said it was "really good shit." He had other bad
habits too, but I still loved him...

And my SIL makes a salsa that will peel paint in the
kitchen, if my brother leaves the lid off the jar.

Jan, with pedestrian tastebuds

--
Bedouin proverb: If you have no troubles, buy a goat.
Posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.food.cooking

"Jan Flora" > wrote in message
> Kimchee isn't really food. Actual food shouldn't be
> able to clean the tarnish off of metals. (Coca cola anyone?)

http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/acid.asp

Bob M.