Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Lucas is mentally challenged.

I live on Russell Island and know both Peter Lucas and his fiancee
Ruth.
Ruth is ok but sadly I would have to say that Peter Lucas is mentally
challenged.
Peter did cause a bit of trouble at our Returned Services Club.
However that has been sorted out now. We don't see much of Peter now
as he keeps to himself. Occasionally we see him muttering away to the
odd light pole or tree....but he means no harm -- if we don't approach
him.

Malcom H.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Malcom H. wrote:

Hello, scumpuppet.
Goodby, scumpuppet.

--
Dan Goodman
"I have always depended on the kindness of stranglers."