Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.food.cooking,misc.survivalism,alt.homosexual,soc.penpals

Default For the group

Merciful Lord, who prayed that there be one flock and one shepherd,
I ask the light of faith
for those who are posting here
and do not know You in Your Eucharistic Presence.
Give them the joy of Your protecting presence.
Bring them into the one fold
of which You are the master and Lord.
Forgive them their sins and teach them the way of repentance.
In the end bring them into the larger circle of Your family,
to God our Father,
to Mary our Mother,
and to You our beloved Brother.

Amen.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals
% % is offline

Katie Hansen wrote:
> Merciful Lord, who prayed that there be one flock and one shepherd,
> I ask the light of faith
> for those who are posting here
> and do not know You in Your Eucharistic Presence.
> Give them the joy of Your protecting presence.
> Bring them into the one fold
> of which You are the master and Lord.
> Forgive them their sins and teach them the way of repentance.
> In the end bring them into the larger circle of Your family,
> to God our Father,
> to Mary our Mother,
> and to You our beloved Brother.
>
> Amen.

this isn't for the group ,
its all about the same guy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 17:51:54 +0000, Katie Hansen wrote:

>Merciful Lord,

Sorry...wrong room. Prayer Group meets three doors down on the left.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

"Katie Hansen" wrote in message
> Merciful Lord, who prayed that there be one flock and one shepherd,
> I ask the light of faith
> for those who are posting here
> and do not know You in Your Eucharistic Presence.
> Give them the joy of Your protecting presence.
> Bring them into the one fold
> of which You are the master and Lord.
> Forgive them their sins and teach them the way of repentance.
> In the end bring them into the larger circle of Your family,
> to God our Father,
> to Mary our Mother,
> and to You our beloved Brother.
>
> Amen.

President-elect Obama announced yesterday that he is re-appointing President
Bush's Defense Secretary, Robert Gates.

Since taking the position in 2006, Robert Gates has seen firsthand the
impact of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell." No one knows better than Secretary Gates
that the U.S. armed forces cannot continue turning away qualified young
Americans based on sexual orientation.

Please sign the Servicemembers Legal Defense Network's letter to Secretary
Gates, encouraging him to support President-elect Obama's position to repeal
"Don't Ask, Don't Tell":

http://www.sldn.org/gates

Thanks!

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

Merciful Lord, I ask the light of knowledge
for those who are posting here
and do not know about Science.
Give them the joy of that Wonderful Knowledge.
Bring them into the fold.
Forgive them their sins and teach them the way of repentance.
In the end bring them into the larger circle of Truth.
That they no longer live their lives in darkness,
But join the Family of Mankind,
By disavowing their hateful and belligerent ignorance
And their attacks on Great Knowledge and Glorious Wisdom.

Amen.

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals
% % is offline

Bluuuue Rajah wrote:
> Merciful Lord, I ask the light of knowledge
> for those who are posting here
> and do not know about Science.
> Give them the joy of that Wonderful Knowledge.
> Bring them into the fold.
> Forgive them their sins and teach them the way of repentance.
> In the end bring them into the larger circle of Truth.
> That they no longer live their lives in darkness,
> But join the Family of Mankind,
> By disavowing their hateful and belligerent ignorance
> And their attacks on Great Knowledge and Glorious Wisdom.
>
> Amen.

boing

Posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.food+drink.misc,soc.penpals

% wrote:
> Katie Hansen wrote:
>> Merciful Lord, who prayed that there be one flock and one shepherd,
>> I ask the light of faith
>> for those who are posting here
>> and do not know You in Your Eucharistic Presence.
>> Give them the joy of Your protecting presence.
>> Bring them into the one fold
>> of which You are the master and Lord.
>> Forgive them their sins and teach them the way of repentance.
>> In the end bring them into the larger circle of Your family,
>> to God our Father,
>> to Mary our Mother,
>> and to You our beloved Brother.
>>
>> Amen.

> this isn't for the group ,
> its all about the same guy

Is he a penpal?

Alt Group Intend to Take Over This Group Bakerman Baking 4 25-06-2008 03:50 AM
I Am New To This Group [email protected] General Cooking 35 02-12-2006 07:04 PM
TO THE GROUP......... Shiver General Cooking 4 23-09-2006 04:43 PM
New to the group Lew Bryson Beer 2 28-06-2005 06:55 PM
new to the group [email protected] Sourdough 0 21-06-2005 09:10 PM