Posted to soc.penpals,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends

Default Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving!

http://www.mediamob.co.kr/FDS/BlogDa...anksgiving.jpg

Posted to soc.penpals,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends

Same to you and also Happy Holidays.

"Hillary Penge" > wrote in message
> Wishing everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving!
>
> http://www.mediamob.co.kr/FDS/BlogDa...anksgiving.jpg

Posted to soc.penpals,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends

"Hillary Penge" > wrote
> Wishing everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving!
> http://www.mediamob.co.kr/FDS/BlogDa...anksgiving.jpg

Thank you, Hillary. Nice pic!
The same to you and a Happy Turkey Day to all!
---Sea

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends

"Anne Welsh Jackson" > wrote in message
> "Geno4321" > wrote:
>> "Hillary Penge" > wrote:
>> > Wishing everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving!
>> >
>> > http://www.mediamob.co.kr/FDS/BlogDa...anksgiving.jpg
>> >

>> Same to you and also Happy Holidays.

> Geno,
> This thread is cross posted to five different groups,
> one of which (uk.food+drink.misc) neither has nor
> wants anything whatsoever to do with Thanksgiving!
>
> --

Shame on you, Anne!

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends

Sorry I never look at the newsgroup header.

"Anne Welsh Jackson" > wrote in message
> "Geno4321" > wrote:
>> "Hillary Penge" > wrote:
>> > Wishing everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving!
>> >
>> > http://www.mediamob.co.kr/FDS/BlogDa...anksgiving.jpg
>> >

>> Same to you and also Happy Holidays.

> Geno,
> This thread is cross posted to five different groups,
> one of which (uk.food+drink.misc) neither has nor
> wants anything whatsoever to do with Thanksgiving!
>
> --
> AnneJ

Posted to soc.penpals,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends

On Nov 25, 8:33*am, Hillary Penge > wrote:
> Wishing everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving!
>
> http://www.mediamob.co.kr/FDS/BlogDa...py%20Thanksgiv...

I just wanted to say *thanks*...that is a lovely greeting !
May you and yours have a swell Thanksgiving! and for anyone
that celebrates it!
Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
> "Geno4321" > wrote:
>> "Hillary Penge" > wrote:
>>> Wishing everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving!
>>>
>>> http://www.mediamob.co.kr/FDS/BlogDa...anksgiving.jpg
>>>

>> Same to you and also Happy Holidays.

> Geno,
> This thread is cross posted to five different groups,
> one of which (uk.food+drink.misc) neither has nor
> wants anything whatsoever to do with Thanksgiving!

Yay!

It sure is nice to be with friends at this time of year, isn't it?

All snuggly-wuggly and everything.
Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends

"Hoots" > wrote in message
news
> Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

>>> Same to you and also Happy Holidays.

>> Geno,
>> This thread is cross posted to five different groups,
>> one of which (uk.food+drink.misc) neither has nor
>> wants anything whatsoever to do with Thanksgiving!
>>

> Yay!
>
> It sure is nice to be with friends at this time of year, isn't it?
>
> All snuggly-wuggly and everything.

That's the spirit!!

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends,uk.food+drink.misc

cybercat wrote:
> "Hoots" > wrote in message
> news
>> Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

>>> Geno,
>>> This thread is cross posted to five different groups,
>>> one of which (uk.food+drink.misc) neither has nor
>>> wants anything whatsoever to do with Thanksgiving!
>>>

>> Yay!
>>
>> It sure is nice to be with friends at this time of year, isn't it?
>>
>> All snuggly-wuggly and everything.

> That's the spirit!!

Yes, it's the bestestest ever!
Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends,uk.food+drink.misc

"Hoots" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:
>> "Hoots" > wrote in message
>> news

>>> Yay!
>>>
>>> It sure is nice to be with friends at this time of year, isn't it?
>>>
>>> All snuggly-wuggly and everything.

>> That's the spirit!!

> Yes, it's the bestestest ever!

In the Uk we celebrate Thanksgiving on Sept 6th. This was the date in 1620,
when the Pilgrim Fathers sailed from Plymouth. Yep, they were a real barrel
of laughs!!

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends

"Jo in Ok" > wrote in message
On Nov 25, 8:33 am, Hillary Penge > wrote:
> Wishing everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving!
>
> http://www.mediamob.co.kr/FDS/BlogDa...py%20Thanksgiv...

I just wanted to say *thanks*...that is a lovely greeting !
May you and yours have a swell Thanksgiving! and for anyone
that celebrates it!

Isn't it a bit early to be celebrating Easter?

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
> This thread is cross posted to five different groups,
> one of which (uk.food+drink.misc) neither has nor
> wants anything whatsoever to do with Thanksgiving!

Ahhh you are now speaking for us all in uk.food+drink.misc?

You are not speaking for me nor, I happen to know, for others there too.

Unless of course, you are in charge of that group??

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends

"Ophelia" > wrote in message
> Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
>> This thread is cross posted to five different groups,
>> one of which (uk.food+drink.misc) neither has nor
>> wants anything whatsoever to do with Thanksgiving!

> Ahhh you are now speaking for us all in uk.food+drink.misc?
>
> You are not speaking for me nor, I happen to know, for others there too.
>
> Unless of course, you are in charge of that group??

I still cannot believe this silly asshole--Anne Jackson--EMAILED me.
Unsolicited.

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends

Oh, horrors! Did she tell you she had £1,000,000 for you if you would only
send her all your information? She did that to me and by golly, my money
arrived last week. You better not have deleted that message.

cybercat wrote:

| I still cannot believe this silly asshole--Anne Jackson--EMAILED me.
| Unsolicited.

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends

"Joan F (MI)" > wrote in message
> Oh, horrors! Did she tell you she had £1,000,000 for you if you would
> only
> send her all your information? She did that to me and by golly, my money
> arrived last week. You better not have deleted that message.
>
> cybercat wrote:
> |
> | I still cannot believe this silly asshole--Anne Jackson--EMAILED me.
> | Unsolicited.

You're a top-posting twit.

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends,uk.food+drink.misc

"Anne Welsh Jackson" > wrote in message
> "Ophelia" > wrote:
>> Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
>> > This thread is cross posted to five different groups,
>> > one of which (uk.food+drink.misc) neither has nor
>> > wants anything whatsoever to do with Thanksgiving!

>> Ahhh you are now speaking for us all in uk.food+drink.misc?

>> You are not speaking for me nor, I happen to know, for others there too.

>> Unless of course, you are in charge of that group??

> How could I possibly be, when you are trying so hard
> to give the impression that _you_ are?

She's never done any such thing.

> Ah, I see that you didn't reinstate uf+dm in the cross post?
> Well, it wouldn't do to let everyone know about your
> less pleasant side, now would it?

We know Ms. O very well and have for years. Take your smear campaign
elsewhere.

> Don't worry, I've sorted it for you...

Sort this: don't email me again. Leave Usenet in Usenet, stalker bitch.

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends,uk.food+drink.misc

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
> "Ophelia" > wrote:
>> Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
>>> This thread is cross posted to five different groups,
>>> one of which (uk.food+drink.misc) neither has nor
>>> wants anything whatsoever to do with Thanksgiving!

>> Ahhh you are now speaking for us all in uk.food+drink.misc?

>> You are not speaking for me nor, I happen to know, for others there
>> too.

>> Unless of course, you are in charge of that group??

> How could I possibly be, when you are trying so hard
> to give the impression that _you_ are?
>
> Ah, I see that you didn't reinstate uf+dm in the cross post?
> Well, it wouldn't do to let everyone know about your
> less pleasant side, now would it?
>
> Don't worry, I've sorted it for you...

Why thank you)) I did in fact post it direct into uf+dm but withheld your
name. A friend of yours there has let it be know it came from you.

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends

Remove that "t", sir, it's wit.

cybercat wrote:

| You're a top-posting twit.

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends,uk.food+drink.misc

Default Anne's posts

Ophelia wrote:

> Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

> > > Ahhh you are now speaking for us all in uk.food+drink.misc?

> > > You are not speaking for me nor, I happen to know, for others
> > > there too.

> > > Unless of course, you are in charge of that group??

> > How could I possibly be, when you are trying so hard
> > to give the impression that you are?
> >
> > Ah, I see that you didn't reinstate uf+dm in the cross post?
> > Well, it wouldn't do to let everyone know about your
> > less pleasant side, now would it?
> >
> > Don't worry, I've sorted it for you...

> Why thank you)) I did in fact post it direct into uf+dm but
> withheld your name. A friend of yours there has let it be know it
> came from you.

She had the right to see what you were quietly doing with her posts.

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends,uk.food+drink.misc
% % is offline

Ophelia wrote:
> Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

>>> Ahhh you are now speaking for us all in uk.food+drink.misc?

>>> You are not speaking for me nor, I happen to know, for others there
>>> too.

>>> Unless of course, you are in charge of that group??

>> How could I possibly be, when you are trying so hard
>> to give the impression that _you_ are?
>>
>> Ah, I see that you didn't reinstate uf+dm in the cross post?
>> Well, it wouldn't do to let everyone know about your
>> less pleasant side, now would it?
>>
>> Don't worry, I've sorted it for you...

> Why thank you)) I did in fact post it direct into uf+dm but
> withheld your name. A friend of yours there has let it be know it
> came from you.

yay

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends
% % is offline

Default EVERYBODY

fight and argue , yay

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends,uk.food+drink.misc

Gregory Morrow wrote:

> cybercat wrote:

> > there

> too.

> > > How could I possibly be, when you are trying so hard
> > > to give the impression that you are?

> > She's never done any such thing.
> >

> > > Ah, I see that you didn't reinstate uf+dm in the cross post?
> > > Well, it wouldn't do to let everyone know about your
> > > less pleasant side, now would it?

> > We know Ms. O very well and have for years. Take your smear campaign
> > elsewhere.
> >

> > > Don't worry, I've sorted it for you...
> > >

> > Sort this: don't email me again. Leave Usenet in Usenet, stalker
> > bitch.
> >

> BITCH FIGHT...!!!
>
> Now girls, why don't you all just take an anti - depressant and lay
> back and relax with a drinkie of "Instant Smile" and watch Oprah...
>
> :-)

Anne would wipe the floor with the pair of them.

:-)
Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends,uk.food+drink.misc

cybercat wrote:

> "Anne Welsh Jackson" > wrote in message

> >> Ahhh you are now speaking for us all in uk.food+drink.misc?

> >> You are not speaking for me nor, I happen to know, for others there

too.

> >> Unless of course, you are in charge of that group??

> > How could I possibly be, when you are trying so hard
> > to give the impression that _you_ are?

> She's never done any such thing.
>

> > Ah, I see that you didn't reinstate uf+dm in the cross post?
> > Well, it wouldn't do to let everyone know about your
> > less pleasant side, now would it?

> We know Ms. O very well and have for years. Take your smear campaign
> elsewhere.
>

> > Don't worry, I've sorted it for you...
> >

> Sort this: don't email me again. Leave Usenet in Usenet, stalker bitch.

BITCH FIGHT...!!!

Now girls, why don't you all just take an anti - depressant and lay back and
relax with a drinkie of "Instant Smile" and watch _Oprah_...

:-)

--
Best
Greg

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim that
we are some
kind of comedy team turns my stomach."
- "cybercat" to me on rec.food.cooking

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends,uk.food+drink.misc

Pete wrote:
> Anne would wipe the floor with the pair of them.

LOLOL

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends
Joy Joy is offline

LOL!

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

"Joan F (MI)" > wrote in message
> Oh, horrors! Did she tell you she had £1,000,000 for you if you would
> only
> send her all your information? She did that to me and by golly, my money
> arrived last week. You better not have deleted that message.
>
> cybercat wrote:
> |
> | I still cannot believe this silly asshole--Anne Jackson--EMAILED me.
> | Unsolicited.

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends,uk.food+drink.misc
% % is offline

usenet allows crossposting but your news server doesn't

wrote:
> Usenet allows cross posting. It is part of the game. And so is
> "top-posting"; yet these two practices bother some people.
> Those who are bothered by these practices can merely click on by.
> Being a Net Cop, which some are, is an even worse practice. If a
> group is unmoderated, then NetCops are merely being pushy.
>

> On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 14:27:26 -0500, "Pete" > wrote:

>>> Why thank you)) I did in fact post it direct into uf+dm but
>>> withheld your name. A friend of yours there has let it be know it
>>> came from you.

>> She had the right to see what you were quietly doing with her posts.
>>

>> ** Posted from
http://www.teranews.com **

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends,uk.food+drink.misc

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 00:14:11 GMT, % wrote:

> usenet allows crossposting but your news server doesn't

*YOU* just crossposted to five 5 groups.

And so did the person you're responding to.

And the most amazing this is that you didn't use Google to do it!
Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends,uk.food+drink.misc

Ophelia wrote:

> Pete wrote:
> > Anne would wipe the floor with the pair of them.

> LOLOL

No, -you- make me laugh, you really do.

If Anne chose to wipe the floor with either of you verbally, she could
and it would be an -easy- knock out in round one.

I don't doubt she could do it physically too if she chose that route
either. But she wouldn't, because it's obvious she's had a better
upbringing than you.

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends,uk.food+drink.misc

Usenet allows cross posting. It is part of the game. And so is
"top-posting"; yet these two practices bother some people.
Those who are bothered by these practices can merely click on by.
Being a Net Cop, which some are, is an even worse practice. If a
group is unmoderated, then NetCops are merely being pushy.

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 14:27:26 -0500, "Pete" > wrote:

>Ophelia wrote:
>
>> Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:

>> > How could I possibly be, when you are trying so hard
>> > to give the impression that you are?
>> >
>> > Ah, I see that you didn't reinstate uf+dm in the cross post?
>> > Well, it wouldn't do to let everyone know about your
>> > less pleasant side, now would it?
>> >
>> > Don't worry, I've sorted it for you...

>> Why thank you)) I did in fact post it direct into uf+dm but
>> withheld your name. A friend of yours there has let it be know it
>> came from you.

>She had the right to see what you were quietly doing with her posts.
>

>** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends,uk.food+drink.misc

Never last long? I've been top posting for 12 years and I'm still going
strong.

Uncle Nasty wrote:

| What's REALLY COOL about unmoderated groups is we can tell you ****
| off any time we want with complete impunity.
|
| Top posters and whiners never last long. You'll be no exception.

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends,uk.food+drink.misc

Pete wrote:
> Ophelia wrote:
>
>> Pete wrote:
>>> Anne would wipe the floor with the pair of them.

>> LOLOL

> No, -you- make me laugh, you really do.
>
> If Anne chose to wipe the floor with either of you verbally, she could
> and it would be an -easy- knock out in round one.

Why, does she do it with you? Why are you brown nosing her? Do you want to
be her bessie friend again?

> I don't doubt she could do it physically too if she chose that route
> either.

Oh no she wouldn't. I am not the weak, overweight person, recovering from
serious illness that she visited any more. I had only been out of a
wheelchair for a matter of weeks. I really would like to see her attack me
physically

But she wouldn't, because it's obvious she's had a better
> upbringing than you.

Ahhhhh now there you just might be wrong.

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends,uk.food+drink.misc

"Ophelia" > wrote in message
> Pete wrote:

>>> LOLOL

>> No, -you- make me laugh, you really do.
>>
>> If Anne chose to wipe the floor with either of you verbally, she could
>> and it would be an -easy- knock out in round one.

> Why, does she do it with you? Why are you brown nosing her? Do you want
> to be her bessie friend again?
>

>> I don't doubt she could do it physically too if she chose that route
>> either.

> Oh no she wouldn't. I am not the weak, overweight person, recovering from
> serious illness that she visited any more. I had only been out of a
> wheelchair for a matter of weeks. I really would like to see her attack
> me physically
>
> But she wouldn't, because it's obvious she's had a better
>> upbringing than you.

> Ahhhhh now there you just might be wrong.

Anne posts like a thug.

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends,uk.food+drink.misc

cybercat wrote:
>> But she wouldn't, because it's obvious she's had a better
>>> upbringing than you.

>> Ahhhhh now there you just might be wrong.
>>

> Anne posts like a thug.

Now we will see the attacks begin again Sockpuppets of course but start
they will I suppose there will be no surprise as to whom they might be

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends,uk.food+drink.misc

"Ophelia" > wrote in message
> cybercat wrote:
>>> But she wouldn't, because it's obvious she's had a better
>>>
>>> Ahhhhh now there you just might be wrong.
>>>

>> Anne posts like a thug.

> Now we will see the attacks begin again Sockpuppets of course but start
> they will I suppose there will be no surprise as to whom they might
> be

All bullies are cowards, you know.

Posted to alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking

"Anne Welsh Jackson" > wrote in message
> "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> Anne posts like a thug.

> ...and you post like a troll.
>
> --

Says you, fatass.

Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends,uk.food+drink.misc

Bertie Doe wrote:
> "Hoots" > wrote in message
>> cybercat wrote:

>>> That's the spirit!!

>> Yes, it's the bestestest ever!

> In the Uk we celebrate Thanksgiving on Sept 6th. This was the date in 1620,
> when the Pilgrim Fathers sailed from Plymouth. Yep, they were a real barrel
> of laughs!!

I don't blame ya.

Getting that crowd out of your hair was worth celebrating.

All those funny hats and big square buckles and all.
Posted to soc.penpals,rec.food.cooking,alt.sixtyplus,alt.fifty-plus.friends,uk.food+drink.misc

Uncle Nasty wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 00:14:11 GMT, % wrote:
>
>> usenet allows crossposting but your news server doesn't

> *YOU* just crossposted to five 5 groups.
>
> And so did the person you're responding to.
>
> And the most amazing this is that you didn't use Google to do it!

He's *that* good!

man