Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.food+drink.chocolate,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

Default Please note

"BOB" and someone like "BOB" is now forging me in these groups!

And all because I exposed him as an off-topic cross-posing troll

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.food+drink.chocolate,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 01:35:33 +0100, Corey Richardson
> wrote:

>"BOB" and someone like "BOB" is now forging me in these groups!
>
>And all because I exposed him as an off-topic cross-posing troll

Just a "heads up"!

It looks like "BOB" is also Sqwertz as Sqwertz made a severe mistake
when he forged me and forgot to remove his signature!

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.food+drink.chocolate,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> "BOB" and someone like "BOB" is now forging me in these groups!
>
> And all because I exposed him as an off-topic cross-posing troll

~patches~ is that you?

LOL

You better get your aluminum foil deflector beanie hat.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Who was it that started *THIS* crossposted thread?

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.food+drink.chocolate,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 20:57:26 -0400, " BOB" > wrote:

>"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
.. .
>> "BOB" and someone like "BOB" is now forging me in these groups!
>>
>> And all because I exposed him as an off-topic cross-posing troll
>>

>~patches~ is that you?

Get lost, troll and *forger*!

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.food+drink.chocolate,rec.food.cooking

Corey Richardson > wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 01:35:33 +0100, Corey Richardson
> > wrote:
>
>>"BOB" and someone like "BOB" is now forging me in these groups!
>>
>>And all because I exposed him as an off-topic cross-posing troll

> Just a "heads up"!
>
> It looks like "BOB" is also Sqwertz as Sqwertz made a severe mistake
> when he forged me and forgot to remove his signature!

Now you've got even me confused. I didn't forge you, you pathetic
piece of shit. And I'm not BOB. Or Greg, Or Jerry, Or Jill.

Now go get a life and stop posting here just to hear yourself whine
and cry. We;'re pretty much tired of it already.

Come back when you can figure out who's who, and how these
newsgroups work. You've probably already become those most quickly
killfilled person in the history of this group.

Oh - wait - It looks like I *did* use your name to post. Must have
been an accident. I was trying to prove somebody else's point about
how long it would take to create a new identity. Clearly that post
(about Greg and Billy) was meant to be from me.

So what are you going to do about it, cry? Yep.

Expect more of the same from numerous people here. We'll make a
~*patches*~ out of you in no time.

You can also expect a flood of nonsense posts to the UK food groups
because of your actions. That way somebody can come and kick your
ass locally.

-sw

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.food+drink.chocolate,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 20:57:26 -0400, " BOB" > wrote:
>

>>"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
. ..
>>> "BOB" and someone like "BOB" is now forging me in these groups!
>>>
>>> And all because I exposed him as an off-topic cross-posing troll
>>>

>>~patches~ is that you?

> Get lost, troll and *forger*!

I'm typing very slowly so that maybe even you can understand.

I posted from my own computer, using my own name, using my own headers,
using my own ISP and my own news server.

How in the HELL does that make ME a forger? You're still initiating all the
crossposting, though, aren't you?

BOB

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.food+drink.chocolate,rec.food.cooking

"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
news
> Corey Richardson > wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 01:35:33 +0100, Corey Richardson
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>"BOB" and someone like "BOB" is now forging me in these groups!
>>>
>>>And all because I exposed him as an off-topic cross-posing troll

>> Just a "heads up"!
>>
>> It looks like "BOB" is also Sqwertz as Sqwertz made a severe mistake
>> when he forged me and forgot to remove his signature!

> Now you've got even me confused. I didn't forge you, you pathetic
> piece of shit. And I'm not BOB. Or Greg, Or Jerry, Or Jill.
>
> Now go get a life and stop posting here just to hear yourself whine
> and cry. We;'re pretty much tired of it already.
>
> Come back when you can figure out who's who, and how these
> newsgroups work. You've probably already become those most quickly
> killfilled person in the history of this group.
>
> Oh - wait - It looks like I *did* use your name to post. Must have
> been an accident. I was trying to prove somebody else's point about
> how long it would take to create a new identity. Clearly that post
> (about Greg and Billy) was meant to be from me.
>
> So what are you going to do about it, cry? Yep.
>
> Expect more of the same from numerous people here. We'll make a
> ~*patches*~ out of you in no time.
>
> You can also expect a flood of nonsense posts to the UK food groups
> because of your actions. That way somebody can come and kick your
> ass locally.
>
> -sw

Just wndering - who would you have for dinner? A moderate narcisssit or an
extreme PITA? Not that I'm free, just wondering.

Paul

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 20:16:23 -0500, Corey Richardson
> wrote:

>Oh - wait - It looks like I *did* use your name to post.

Yes, you did!

And if I hadn't slipped up and posted proof in (Message-ID:
>) you'd deny it again.

You're truly disgusting.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 03:21:33 +0100, Anne Welsh Jackson
> wrote:

>Corey Richardson > wrote:
>
>> You've probably already become those most quickly
>> killfilled person in the history of this group.

>No, you have, AFAIAC!

Where did you pull that from, Anne?

Posted to uk.food+drink.chocolate,rec.food.cooking

Anne Welsh Jackson > wrote:

> Corey Richardson > wrote:
>
>> You've probably already become those most quickly
>> killfilled person in the history of this group.

> No, you have, AFAIAC!

Another no-namer heard from, and dismissed. I'm crushed, I tell ya.

ObFood: Pics in ABF: Roasted asparagus, smoked pork brisket ribs,
and jalapeno and gorgonzola mashed potatoes. Dessert was Creme
Brule Hagen Daas ice cream. Nyeh. The Dulce de Leche Hagen Daas is
much better.

-sw

Posted to uk.food+drink.chocolate,rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz > wrote in
:

> Anne Welsh Jackson > wrote:
>
>> Corey Richardson > wrote:
>>
>>> You've probably already become those most quickly
>>> killfilled person in the history of this group.

>> No, you have, AFAIAC!

> Another no-namer heard from, and dismissed. I'm crushed, I tell ya.
>
> ObFood: Pics in ABF: Roasted asparagus, smoked pork brisket ribs,
> and jalapeno and gorgonzola mashed potatoes. Dessert was Creme
> Brule Hagen Daas ice cream. Nyeh. The Dulce de Leche Hagen Daas is
> much better.

I am not a big sweets eater, but that stuff is like frozen crack.

Saerah
Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.food+drink.chocolate,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

"Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 01:35:33 +0100, Corey Richardson
> > wrote:
>
> >"BOB" and someone like "BOB" is now forging me in these groups!
> >
> >And all because I exposed him as an off-topic cross-posing troll

> Just a "heads up"!
>
> It looks like "BOB" is also Sqwertz as Sqwertz made a severe mistake
> when he forged me and forgot to remove his signature!

Hmmmmm, VERY interesting! This could possibly prove that it was actually
STEVE as I first thought, was impersonating me the last several month's
instead of TFM.

Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 02:04:53 -0500, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> "Corey Richardson" > wrote in message
>> On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 01:35:33 +0100, Corey Richardson
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>"BOB" and someone like "BOB" is now forging me in these groups!
>>>
>>>And all because I exposed him as an off-topic cross-posing troll

>> Just a "heads up"!
>>
>> It looks like "BOB" is also Sqwertz as Sqwertz made a severe mistake
>> when he forged me and forgot to remove his signature!
>>

> Hmmmmm, VERY interesting! This could possibly prove that it was actually
> STEVE as I first thought, was impersonating me the last several month's
> instead of TFM.

You should probably not try and think too much. Burns too many
calories. Wouldn't want to send you into a diabetic seizure.
Posted to uk.food+drink.misc,uk.food+drink.chocolate,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.fast-food

On Aug 23, 8:35*pm, Corey Richardson >
wrote:
> "BOB" and someone like "BOB" is now forging me in these groups!
>
> And all because I exposed him as an off-topic cross-posing troll

I suspect that if you refrained from posting to rec.food.cooking, the
problem would go away.

Cindy Hamilton

TV Note Nancy2[_2_] General Cooking 11 25-03-2016 03:53 PM
Note to Self Terry Pulliam Burd[_3_] General Cooking 4 14-12-2007 05:12 AM
Note to Self Terry Pulliam Burd[_1_] General Cooking 19 14-04-2007 01:36 PM
Note to self: zxcvbob General Cooking 6 23-11-2005 10:48 PM
on a better note Mary Beth Goodman Sourdough 1 26-04-2005 06:02 PM