Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My New CookBooks Came! My New CookBooks Came!

It is a shame I can't try them out till this fall as that's when I break my
low carbing...

Baking from my home to yours: Dorie greenspan

Great coffee cakes,sticky buns, muffins and mo Carole Walter

and of course due to influence beyond my control (Chris you know who I'm
Blaming here...)

Artisan bread in 5 minutes a Day: Jeff Hertzberg & Zoe Francois

Seems my low carbing has me craving baked goods mostly. At least I can read
and drool...sigh

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

A man in line at the bank kept falling over...when he got to a teller he
asked for his balance.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:19:31 GMT, hahabogus > wrote:

>It is a shame I can't try them out till this fall as that's when I break my
>low carbing...
>
>Baking from my home to yours: Dorie greenspan
>
>Great coffee cakes,sticky buns, muffins and mo Carole Walter
>
>and of course due to influence beyond my control (Chris you know who I'm
>Blaming here...)
>
>Artisan bread in 5 minutes a Day: Jeff Hertzberg & Zoe Francois

Hehehheheeh

I also have the Dorie Greenspan one. That one is a real winner.

You don't have to blame me for any of these...just go look at the
threads on eGullet for both of these books and you will see enough
food porn to have you drooling on your keyboard. I myself blame
eGullet...LOL

Christine
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Christine Dabney > wrote in
:

> On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:19:31 GMT, hahabogus > wrote:
>
>>It is a shame I can't try them out till this fall as that's when I
>>break my low carbing...
>>
>>Baking from my home to yours: Dorie greenspan
>>
>>Great coffee cakes,sticky buns, muffins and mo Carole Walter
>>
>>and of course due to influence beyond my control (Chris you know who
>>I'm Blaming here...)
>>
>>Artisan bread in 5 minutes a Day: Jeff Hertzberg & Zoe Francois

> Hehehheheeh
>
> I also have the Dorie Greenspan one. That one is a real winner.
>
> You don't have to blame me for any of these...just go look at the
> threads on eGullet for both of these books and you will see enough
> food porn to have you drooling on your keyboard. I myself blame
> eGullet...LOL
>
> Christine

It's the sticky bun one that has my mouth watering...lemon plum pound
cake, easy cinnamon sour cream coffee cake just to name 2 recipes.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

A man in line at the bank kept falling over...when he got to a teller he
asked for his balance.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"hahabogus" > wrote in message
> It is a shame I can't try them out till this fall as that's when I break
> my
> low carbing...
>
> Baking from my home to yours: Dorie greenspan
>
> Great coffee cakes,sticky buns, muffins and mo Carole Walter
>
> and of course due to influence beyond my control (Chris you know who I'm
> Blaming here...)
>
> Artisan bread in 5 minutes a Day: Jeff Hertzberg & Zoe Francois
>
> Seems my low carbing has me craving baked goods mostly. At least I can
> read
> and drool...sigh
>

> --
>
> The house of the burning beet-Alan
>
> A man in line at the bank kept falling over...when he got to a teller he
> asked for his balance.

food porn, food porn, food porn
-ginny

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Virginia Tadrzynski" > wrote in
:

> "hahabogus" > wrote in message
>> It is a shame I can't try them out till this fall as that's when I
>> break my
>> low carbing...
>>
>> Baking from my home to yours: Dorie greenspan
>>
>> Great coffee cakes,sticky buns, muffins and mo Carole Walter
>>
>> and of course due to influence beyond my control (Chris you know who
>> I'm Blaming here...)
>>
>> Artisan bread in 5 minutes a Day: Jeff Hertzberg & Zoe Francois
>>
>> Seems my low carbing has me craving baked goods mostly. At least I
>> can read
>> and drool...sigh
>>

>> --
>>

> food porn, food porn, food porn
> -ginny

Both the Baking from my home to yours and the Great coffee cakes,sticky
buns, muffins and more are illustrated X rated Food porn to the extreme.

There's the James Beard must be over 30 to read seal on the covers.

--

The house of the burning beet-Alan

A man in line at the bank kept falling over...when he got to a teller he
asked for his balance.

New Cookbooks on Their Way gloria.p General Cooking 2 29-03-2010 02:34 AM
Cookbooks aem General Cooking 0 12-12-2007 06:27 PM
NEW COOKBOOKS [email protected] General Cooking 0 05-02-2007 03:01 AM
COOKBOOKS,NEW ONES [email protected] General Cooking 1 03-02-2007 07:19 PM
cookbooks... ~*~ Bunny ~*~ Recipes 3 16-10-2004 03:40 AM