Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Free Bar-b-que Recipe Book

Free for joining new social network. Pays to network.
http://r.yuwie.com/dcg123 I'll even throw in the book address first!
http://missnomeals.blogspot.com/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"dcg123" > wrote in message
> Free for joining new social network. Pays to network.
> http://r.ys.p.a.m..com/dcg123 I'll even throw in the book address first!
> http://spam-me.blogspot.com/

No thanks. I just spent the weekend with Mike and Debbie of "Lotta Bull",
Tuffy of "Cool Smoke", Craig of "Firehouse BBQ", Byron of "Buttrub.com", Rub
of "Swamp Boys", Johnny and Trish of "Smokin' Triggers", Myron and David of
"Jack's Old South", Ray of "Bonesmokers", and quite a few more. I don't
think think that I need your SPAM bbq recipes.

BOB
and I ate some of the best BBQ I have ever had

Posted to rec.food.cooking

BOB wrote:
> "dcg123" > wrote in message
>> Free for joining new social network. Pays to network.
>> http://r.ys.p.a.m..com/dcg123 I'll even throw in the book address
>> first! http://spam-me.blogspot.com/

> No thanks. I just spent the weekend with Mike and Debbie of "Lotta
> Bull", Tuffy of "Cool Smoke", Craig of "Firehouse BBQ", Byron of
> "Buttrub.com", Rub of "Swamp Boys", Johnny and Trish of "Smokin'
> Triggers", Myron and David of "Jack's Old South", Ray of
> "Bonesmokers", and quite a few more. I don't think think that I need
> your SPAM bbq recipes.
> BOB
> and I ate some of the best BBQ I have ever had

Myron is one good ol' boy.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> BOB wrote:
>> "dcg123" > wrote in message
>>> Free for joining new social network. Pays to network.
>>> http://r.ys.p.a.m..com/dcg123 I'll even throw in the book address
>>> first! http://spam-me.blogspot.com/

>> No thanks. I just spent the weekend with Mike and Debbie of "Lotta
>> Bull", Tuffy of "Cool Smoke", Craig of "Firehouse BBQ", Byron of
>> "Buttrub.com", Rub of "Swamp Boys", Johnny and Trish of "Smokin'
>> Triggers", Myron and David of "Jack's Old South", Ray of
>> "Bonesmokers", and quite a few more. I don't think think that I need
>> your SPAM bbq recipes.
>> BOB
>> and I ate some of the best BBQ I have ever had

> Myron is one good ol' boy.

Yes, he is. So are all of the others I talked with last weekend.
Amazingly, Myron didn't get a call. But, I sampled his new brisket recipe
and it's better than great. Nice and beef-ey, a little heat, and really
juicy. He didn't turn any of this in in Lakeland (it was practice), but
watch out in the future.
Mike is just as funny and straight-faced as he was on the Versus challenges.
Nice (new) motor home, too.

BOB

Posted to rec.food.cooking

BOB wrote:
> "Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
>> BOB wrote:
>>>
>>> No thanks. I just spent the weekend with Mike and Debbie of "Lotta
>>> Bull", Tuffy of "Cool Smoke", Craig of "Firehouse BBQ", Byron of
>>> "Buttrub.com", Rub of "Swamp Boys", Johnny and Trish of "Smokin'
>>> Triggers", Myron and David of "Jack's Old South", Ray of
>>> "Bonesmokers", and quite a few more. I don't think think that I
>>> need your SPAM bbq recipes.
>>> BOB
>>> and I ate some of the best BBQ I have ever had

>> Myron is one good ol' boy.
>>

> Yes, he is. So are all of the others I talked with last weekend.
> Amazingly, Myron didn't get a call. But, I sampled his new brisket
> recipe and it's better than great. Nice and beef-ey, a little heat,
> and really juicy.

Did he share the recipe with ya?
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> BOB wrote:
>> "Dave Bugg" > wrote in message

>>> Myron is one good ol' boy.
>>>

>> Yes, he is. So are all of the others I talked with last weekend.
>> Amazingly, Myron didn't get a call. But, I sampled his new brisket
>> recipe and it's better than great. Nice and beef-ey, a little heat,
>> and really juicy.

> Did he share the recipe with ya?

LOL! You're kidding, of course. But, in the past Myron has said that
everything that he uses can be bought at Walmart.
'-)

When I asked about the recipe, he did hand me his business card. Said I
could find a way to get the recipe on his new website. Here's the URL:
http://www.jacksoldsouth.com/store/

If I could afford it, I'd go to that class.

BOB

Free Thanksgiving recipe book robbymgood Marketplace 1 14-11-2011 02:55 AM
Free Cookery Book Peter Brooks General Cooking 2 09-05-2008 03:08 PM
Free Recipe Book Dr Edward Steiner Mexican Cooking 0 10-06-2006 03:01 AM
Free Book on Spanish Wines bfson Wine 5 14-02-2006 06:49 PM
Theatre Recipe Book vintage cook book FA Sarah Mc. General Cooking 0 05-11-2004 01:20 AM