Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default American cooking cookbook

I saw this book and am posting it because I know there are people here who
do like American food a lot.

http://www.ecookbooks.com/p-20313-am...t-recipes.aspx

Americas Best Lost Recipes More Than 100 Heirloom Recipes Too Good to Forget

Reg. $29.95 - sale $17.95

BTW, I love buying cookbooks here. It usually takes about 7-9 days to get
them for me, here in VA.

Dee Dee

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dee.Dee" > wrote in message
>I saw this book and am posting it because I know there are people here who
>do like American food a lot.
>
> http://www.ecookbooks.com/p-20313-am...t-recipes.aspx
>
> Americas Best Lost Recipes More Than 100 Heirloom Recipes Too Good to
> Forget
>
> Reg. $29.95 - sale $17.95
>

> BTW, I love buying cookbooks here. It usually takes about 7-9 days to get
> them for me, here in VA.
>
> Dee Dee

I love Jessica's Biscuit as well......Oh Christine.......cookbooks are
calling........
-ginny

(who just bought a case lot of 51 on ebay for $5)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:26:08 -0500, "Virginia Tadrzynski"
> wrote:

>I love Jessica's Biscuit as well......Oh Christine.......cookbooks are
>calling........
>-ginny
>
>(who just bought a case lot of 51 on ebay for $5)

Oh Hush!!
I know...they are really calling me..but I am putting it off as long
as I can. There is money to be saved right now...although I might
break down and buy a new one..or a new used one.....

What was in the lot you bought? Anything interesting?

Christine
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Christine Dabney" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:26:08 -0500, "Virginia Tadrzynski"
> > wrote:
>

>>I love Jessica's Biscuit as well......Oh Christine.......cookbooks are
>>calling........
>>-ginny
>>
>>(who just bought a case lot of 51 on ebay for $5)
>>

> Oh Hush!!
> I know...they are really calling me..but I am putting it off as long
> as I can. There is money to be saved right now...although I might
> break down and buy a new one..or a new used one.....
>
> What was in the lot you bought? Anything interesting?
>
> Christine

lots of old 'promo' cookbooks from products long gone.
-ginny

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jan 29, 2:50 pm, "Dee.Dee" > wrote:
> I saw this book and am posting it because I know there are people here who
> do like American food a lot.
>
> http://www.ecookbooks.com/p-20313-am...t-recipes.aspx
>
> Americas Best Lost Recipes More Than 100 Heirloom Recipes Too Good to Forget
>
> Reg. $29.95 - sale $17.95
>
> BTW, I love buying cookbooks here. It usually takes about 7-9 days to get
> them for me, here in VA.
>
> Dee Dee

Mimi Hiller also has a cookbook/recipe book site and can often offer
way out of print books....cyberkitchen.com....and she used to post
here, often, although I think the junk posts have chased her away.

N.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dee.Dee wrote:
> I saw this book and am posting it because I know there are people here who
> do like American food a lot.
>
> http://www.ecookbooks.com/p-20313-am...t-recipes.aspx
>
> Americas Best Lost Recipes More Than 100 Heirloom Recipes Too Good to Forget
>
> Reg. $29.95 - sale $17.95
>

> BTW, I love buying cookbooks here. It usually takes about 7-9 days to get
> them for me, here in VA.
>
> Dee Dee

You can't beat the prices there, can you? I'll have to take a
look at that book. I could go to their brick and mortar site,
but there is more online--and one can get a real stiff neck
gazing at all the cookbooks there.

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:
> I love Jessica's Biscuit as well......Oh Christine.......cookbooks are
> calling........
> -ginny
>
> (who just bought a case lot of 51 on ebay for $5)

Oh, do tell?! Old? You lucky duck!

--
Jean B.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:
> "Christine Dabney" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:26:08 -0500, "Virginia Tadrzynski"
>> > wrote:
>>

>>> I love Jessica's Biscuit as well......Oh Christine.......cookbooks are
>>> calling........
>>> -ginny
>>>
>>> (who just bought a case lot of 51 on ebay for $5)
>>>

>> Oh Hush!!
>> I know...they are really calling me..but I am putting it off as long
>> as I can. There is money to be saved right now...although I might
>> break down and buy a new one..or a new used one.....
>>
>> What was in the lot you bought? Anything interesting?
>>
>> Christine

> lots of old 'promo' cookbooks from products long gone.
> -ginny

Oh, boo. I collect pre-1950s booklets in addition to
cookbooks. I have to stay away from eBay though, because I
fear it would be the end of me!

--
Jean B.