Old 21-12-2007, 11:49 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

Does toasting kill or reduce nutrients in bread?

Andy

--
All Posts Blocked From: @yahoo|@gmail|@hotmail

Old 22-12-2007, 07:24 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

q wrote in message ...
To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

Does toasting kill or reduce nutrients in bread?

Andy

--
All Posts Blocked From: @yahoo|@gmail|@hotmail

which ever way you are doing it must kill brain cells

Old 22-12-2007, 07:49 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy " wrote:

To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

Does toasting kill or reduce nutrients in bread?

I eat fresh bread fresh. Then it is used for toast, until it goes stale,
and then it is French toast.
Old 22-12-2007, 08:24 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Lee" wrote in message ...

q wrote in message ...
To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

Does toasting kill or reduce nutrients in bread?

Andy

--
All Posts Blocked From: @yahoo|@gmail|@hotmail

which ever way you are doing it must kill brain cells

Andy has killfiled brainwave activity along with everything from yahoo,
gmail, and hotmail addresses.

Old 23-12-2007, 12:12 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwrtz said...

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 18:34:47 -0500, cybercat wrote:

q wrote in message ...
To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

Does toasting kill or reduce nutrients in bread?

Idiot.

I'll second that. Kinda makes you wonder how he manages to sleep
at night with such pressing questions occupying what's left of
his brain.

-sw

Your changing of your From: address constantly to defeat filters so you
can be heard screams of your need for attention. Mommy!!! Mommy!!! WebTV
baby steve wartz.

Poor thing!

Andy
Old 23-12-2007, 01:17 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

q wrote in message ...
To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

Does toasting kill or reduce nutrients in bread?

Idiot.

I'll second that. Kinda makes you wonder how he manages to sleep
at night with such pressing questions occupying what's left of
his brain.

-sw

Your changing of your From: address constantly to defeat filters so you
can be heard screams of your need for attention. Mommy!!! Mommy!!! WebTV
baby steve wartz.

Poor thing!

Andy

You removed the offensive signature. Hmm.
Undecided? Kind of like, "To be an Asshole, or Not to
Be an Asshole, that is the question?"

Old 23-12-2007, 02:43 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

q writes:
To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

Does toasting kill or reduce nutrients in bread?

that depends... what is your toasting method?

Old 23-12-2007, 09:44 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy said...

q wrote in message ...
To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

Does toasting kill or reduce nutrients in bread?

Andy

--
All Posts Blocked From: @yahoo|@gmail|@hotmail

which ever way you are doing it must kill brain cells

snort

your pal,
blake

Hell, just reading r.f.c while making toast kills brain cells.

Hell, just reading r.f.c kills brain cells.

Andy

--
All Posts Blocked From: @yahoo|@gmail|@hotmail

Old 23-12-2007, 11:59 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Andy said...

q wrote in message ...
To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

Does toasting kill or reduce nutrients in bread?

Idiot.

I'll second that. Kinda makes you wonder how he manages to sleep
at night with such pressing questions occupying what's left of
his brain.

Your changing of your From: address constantly to defeat filters so you
can be heard screams of your need for attention.

Only for you and Jill, Sandy. And it works quite well as you've
just proven.

Did anybody see wqhat Andy, the newly diagnosed diabetic, had for
breakfast this morning? Check out alt.binaries.food.

Yeah - I feel real sorry for this "diabetic".

-sw

wartz,

You need to regress to when you were semi-normal and begin again.

Andy

--
All Posts Blocked From: @yahoo|@gmail|@hotmail
Old 24-12-2007, 01:08 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

q wrote in message ...
To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

Does toasting kill or reduce nutrients in bread?

Idiot.

I'll second that. Kinda makes you wonder how he manages to sleep
at night with such pressing questions occupying what's left of
his brain.

Your changing of your From: address constantly to defeat filters so you
can be heard screams of your need for attention.

Only for you and Jill, Sandy. And it works quite well as you've
just proven.

Did anybody see wqhat Andy, the newly diagnosed diabetic, had for
breakfast this morning? Check out alt.binaries.food.

Yeah - I feel real sorry for this "diabetic".

-sw

Read it as "drama Queen" He's a true loser. Says that he only posts his
OFF TOPIC shit because all of the spammers post theirs. I guess that makes
him just as bad as a SPAMMER?

Old 24-12-2007, 01:38 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz said...

q wrote in message ...
To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

Does toasting kill or reduce nutrients in bread?

Idiot.

I'll second that. Kinda makes you wonder how he manages to sleep
at night with such pressing questions occupying what's left of
his brain.

Your changing of your From: address constantly to defeat filters so you
can be heard screams of your need for attention.

Only for you and Jill, Sandy. And it works quite well as you've
just proven.

Did anybody see wqhat Andy, the newly diagnosed diabetic, had for
breakfast this morning? Check out alt.binaries.food.

Yeah - I feel real sorry for this "diabetic".

-sw

wartz,

Oops... what did I have for breakfast this morning???

Andy

--
All Posts Blocked From: @yahoo|@gmail|@hotmail
Old 24-12-2007, 02:26 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Andy" q wrote in message ...
Sqwertz said...

Did anybody see wqhat Andy, the newly diagnosed diabetic, had for
breakfast this morning? Check out alt.binaries.food.

Yeah - I feel real sorry for this "diabetic".

-sw

wartz,

Oops... what did I have for breakfast this morning???

Andy

IIRC, you posted a picture of Maple Gold Maple syrup, Edy's Grand Mint
Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, Ben and Jerry's Vanilla Ice cream, Haagen Dasz
Coffee Ice Cream, Haagen Dasz Strawberry Sorbet, Hershey's Genuine Chocolate
Flavor Syrup, a package of (probably) Eggos waffles and a tub of Cool whip.

In the second picture, all of this was assembled with strawberries added.

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Great food for the diabetic.