FoodBanter.com

-   -   To Toast or Not to Toast Bread? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/143690-toast-not-toast-bread.html)

Andy[_2_] 21-12-2007 10:49 PM

To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

Does toasting kill or reduce nutrients in bread?

Andy

--
All Posts Blocked From: @yahoo|@gmail|@hotmail

cybercat 21-12-2007 11:34 PM

<q> wrote in message ...
> To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?
>
> Does toasting kill or reduce nutrients in bread?
>
> Andy
>
> --
> All Posts Blocked From: @yahoo|@gmail|@hotmail

Idiot.

Lee[_13_] 22-12-2007 06:24 PM

<q> wrote in message ...
> To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?
>
> Does toasting kill or reduce nutrients in bread?
>
> Andy
>
> --
> All Posts Blocked From: @yahoo|@gmail|@hotmail

which ever way you are doing it must kill brain cells

Dave Smith[_4_] 22-12-2007 06:49 PM

"Andy " wrote:

> To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?
>
> Does toasting kill or reduce nutrients in bread?

I eat fresh bread fresh. Then it is used for toast, until it goes stale,
and then it is French toast.

cybercat 22-12-2007 07:24 PM

"Lee" > wrote in message ...

> <q> wrote in message ...
>> To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?
>>
>> Does toasting kill or reduce nutrients in bread?
>>
>> Andy
>>
>> --
>> All Posts Blocked From: @yahoo|@gmail|@hotmail

> which ever way you are doing it must kill brain cells

Andy has killfiled brainwave activity along with everything from yahoo,
gmail, and hotmail addresses.

Andy[_2_] 22-12-2007 11:12 PM

To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

Sqwrtz said...

> On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 18:34:47 -0500, cybercat wrote:
>
>> <q> wrote in message ...
>>> To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?
>>>
>>> Does toasting kill or reduce nutrients in bread?

>> Idiot.

> I'll second that. Kinda makes you wonder how he manages to sleep
> at night with such pressing questions occupying what's left of
> his brain.
>
> -sw

Your changing of your From: address constantly to defeat filters so you
can be heard screams of your need for attention. Mommy!!! Mommy!!! WebTV
baby steve wartz.

Poor thing!

Andy

cybercat 23-12-2007 12:17 AM

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Sqwrtz said...

>>> Idiot.

>> I'll second that. Kinda makes you wonder how he manages to sleep
>> at night with such pressing questions occupying what's left of
>> his brain.
>>
>> -sw

> Your changing of your From: address constantly to defeat filters so you
> can be heard screams of your need for attention. Mommy!!! Mommy!!! WebTV
> baby steve wartz.
>
> Poor thing!
>
> Andy

You removed the offensive signature. Hmm.
Undecided? Kind of like, "To be an Asshole, or Not to
Be an Asshole, that is the question?"

tert in seattle 23-12-2007 01:43 AM

q writes:
>To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?
>
>Does toasting kill or reduce nutrients in bread?

that depends... what is your toasting method?

blake murphy 23-12-2007 06:56 PM

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 13:24:53 -0500, "Lee" > wrote:

><q> wrote in message ...
>> To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?
>>
>> Does toasting kill or reduce nutrients in bread?
>>
>> Andy
>>
>> --
>> All Posts Blocked From: @yahoo|@gmail|@hotmail

>which ever way you are doing it must kill brain cells

<snort>

your pal,
blake

Andy[_2_] 23-12-2007 08:44 PM

To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

blake murphy said...

> On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 13:24:53 -0500, "Lee" > wrote:
>

>><q> wrote in message ...
>>> To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?
>>>
>>> Does toasting kill or reduce nutrients in bread?
>>>
>>> Andy
>>>
>>> --
>>> All Posts Blocked From: @yahoo|@gmail|@hotmail

>>which ever way you are doing it must kill brain cells
>>

> <snort>
>
> your pal,
> blake

Hell, just reading r.f.c while making toast kills brain cells.

Hell, just reading r.f.c kills brain cells.

Andy

--
All Posts Blocked From: @yahoo|@gmail|@hotmail

Andy[_2_] 23-12-2007 10:59 PM

To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

Andy said...

> On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 17:12:35 -0600, Andy wrote:
>
>> Sqwrtz said...

>>> I'll second that. Kinda makes you wonder how he manages to sleep
>>> at night with such pressing questions occupying what's left of
>>> his brain.

>> Your changing of your From: address constantly to defeat filters so you
>> can be heard screams of your need for attention.

> Only for you and Jill, Sandy. And it works quite well as you've
> just proven.
>
> Did anybody see wqhat Andy, the newly diagnosed diabetic, had for
> breakfast this morning? Check out alt.binaries.food.
>
> Yeah - I feel real sorry for this "diabetic".
>
> -sw

wartz,

You need to regress to when you were semi-normal and begin again.

Andy

--
All Posts Blocked From: @yahoo|@gmail|@hotmail

Mike[_34_] 24-12-2007 12:08 AM

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 17:12:35 -0600, Andy wrote:
>
>> Sqwrtz said...

>>> I'll second that. Kinda makes you wonder how he manages to sleep
>>> at night with such pressing questions occupying what's left of
>>> his brain.

>> Your changing of your From: address constantly to defeat filters so you
>> can be heard screams of your need for attention.

> Only for you and Jill, Sandy. And it works quite well as you've
> just proven.
>
> Did anybody see wqhat Andy, the newly diagnosed diabetic, had for
> breakfast this morning? Check out alt.binaries.food.
>
> Yeah - I feel real sorry for this "diabetic".
>
> -sw

Read it as "drama Queen" He's a true loser. Says that he only posts his
OFF TOPIC shit because all of the spammers post theirs. I guess that makes
him just as bad as a SPAMMER?

Mike[_34_] 24-12-2007 12:08 AM

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Andy said...
>
>> On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 17:12:35 -0600, Andy wrote:
>>
>>> Sqwrtz said...

>>> Your changing of your From: address constantly to defeat filters so you
>>> can be heard screams of your need for attention.

>> Only for you and Jill, Sandy. And it works quite well as you've
>> just proven.
>>
>> Did anybody see wqhat Andy, the newly diagnosed diabetic, had for
>> breakfast this morning? Check out alt.binaries.food.
>>
>> Yeah - I feel real sorry for this "diabetic".
>>
>> -sw

> wartz,
>
> You need to regress to when you were semi-normal and begin again.
>
> Andy

You need to grow up

Andy[_2_] 24-12-2007 12:38 AM

To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

Sqwertz said...

> On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 17:12:35 -0600, Andy wrote:
>
>> Sqwrtz said...

>>> I'll second that. Kinda makes you wonder how he manages to sleep
>>> at night with such pressing questions occupying what's left of
>>> his brain.

>> Your changing of your From: address constantly to defeat filters so you
>> can be heard screams of your need for attention.

> Only for you and Jill, Sandy. And it works quite well as you've
> just proven.
>
> Did anybody see wqhat Andy, the newly diagnosed diabetic, had for
> breakfast this morning? Check out alt.binaries.food.
>
> Yeah - I feel real sorry for this "diabetic".
>
> -sw

wartz,

Oops... what did I have for breakfast this morning???

Andy

--
All Posts Blocked From: @yahoo|@gmail|@hotmail

Lee[_13_] 24-12-2007 01:26 AM

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Sqwertz said...
>

>> Did anybody see wqhat Andy, the newly diagnosed diabetic, had for
>> breakfast this morning? Check out alt.binaries.food.
>>
>> Yeah - I feel real sorry for this "diabetic".
>>
>> -sw

> wartz,
>
> Oops... what did I have for breakfast this morning???
>
> Andy

IIRC, you posted a picture of Maple Gold Maple syrup, Edy's Grand Mint
Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, Ben and Jerry's Vanilla Ice cream, Haagen Dasz
Coffee Ice Cream, Haagen Dasz Strawberry Sorbet, Hershey's Genuine Chocolate
Flavor Syrup, a package of (probably) Eggos waffles and a tub of Cool whip.

In the second picture, all of this was assembled with strawberries added.

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Great food for the diabetic.

Andy[_2_] 24-12-2007 02:09 AM

To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

Lee said...

> "Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
>> Sqwertz said...
>>

>>> Did anybody see wqhat Andy, the newly diagnosed diabetic, had for
>>> breakfast this morning? Check out alt.binaries.food.
>>>
>>> Yeah - I feel real sorry for this "diabetic".
>>>
>>> -sw

>> wartz,
>>
>> Oops... what did I have for breakfast this morning???
>>
>> Andy
>>

> IIRC, you posted a picture of Maple Gold Maple syrup, Edy's Grand Mint
> Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, Ben and Jerry's Vanilla Ice cream, Haagen Dasz
> Coffee Ice Cream, Haagen Dasz Strawberry Sorbet, Hershey's Genuine
> Chocolate Flavor Syrup, a package of (probably) Eggos waffles and a tub
> of Cool whip.
>
> In the second picture, all of this was assembled with strawberries
> added.
>
> MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Great food for the diabetic.

You Blindsteins wartz and Lee didn't notice that there was a date stamp,
having nothing to do with today's breakfast.

What a bunch of losers, the both of you! Your parents must've been super
retarded to pass on such similar genes to the two of you.

Andy

--
All Posts Blocked From: @yahoo|@gmail|@hotmail

Mike[_34_] 24-12-2007 03:11 AM

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Lee said...
>

>> IIRC, you posted a picture of Maple Gold Maple syrup, Edy's Grand Mint
>> Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, Ben and Jerry's Vanilla Ice cream, Haagen Dasz
>> Coffee Ice Cream, Haagen Dasz Strawberry Sorbet, Hershey's Genuine
>> Chocolate Flavor Syrup, a package of (probably) Eggos waffles and a tub
>> of Cool whip.
>>
>> In the second picture, all of this was assembled with strawberries
>> added.
>>
>> MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Great food for the diabetic.

> You Blindsteins wartz and Lee didn't notice that there was a date stamp,
> having nothing to do with today's breakfast.
>
> What a bunch of losers, the both of you! Your parents must've been super
> retarded to pass on such similar genes to the two of you.

You SAID that it was breakfast. Are you lying then, or are you now?

Pathetic loser

Andy[_2_] 24-12-2007 08:44 AM

To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

Sqwertz said...

> I noticed that it had a date on it, but you sure represented it
> as a recent Christmas-time breakfast.

Good work Matlock...

"What we used to get for Christmas breakfast. Almost better than presents."

Between the great 3-25-2007 Internation waffle day and today, the day
before Christmas there hasn't been a Christmas.

I misrepresented nothing, you asshole.

Some detective, wartz, you'd make.

> Like I said - no wonder you're a diabetic.
>
> -sw

And like we all know, you'll continue to be an asshole. Poor baby steve
wartz, God's answer to below 50 IQ beings.

Andy

--
All Posts Blocked From: @yahoo|@gmail|@hotmail

blake murphy 24-12-2007 04:40 PM

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 19:08:04 -0500, "Mike" > wrote:

>"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 17:12:35 -0600, Andy wrote:
>>
>>> Sqwrtz said...

>>> Your changing of your From: address constantly to defeat filters so you
>>> can be heard screams of your need for attention.

>> Only for you and Jill, Sandy. And it works quite well as you've
>> just proven.
>>
>> Did anybody see wqhat Andy, the newly diagnosed diabetic, had for
>> breakfast this morning? Check out alt.binaries.food.
>>
>> Yeah - I feel real sorry for this "diabetic".
>>
>> -sw

>Read it as "drama Queen" He's a true loser. Says that he only posts his
>OFF TOPIC shit because all of the spammers post theirs. I guess that makes
>him just as bad as a SPAMMER?

the spammers are funnier.

your pal,
blake

Andy[_2_] 24-12-2007 09:49 PM

To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

blake murphy said...

> On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 19:08:04 -0500, "Mike" > wrote:

>>> Only for you and Jill, Sandy. And it works quite well as you've
>>> just proven.
>>>
>>> Did anybody see wqhat Andy, the newly diagnosed diabetic, had for
>>> breakfast this morning? Check out alt.binaries.food.
>>>
>>> Yeah - I feel real sorry for this "diabetic".
>>>
>>> -sw

>>Read it as "drama Queen" He's a true loser. Says that he only posts
>>his OFF TOPIC shit because all of the spammers post theirs. I guess
>>that makes him just as bad as a SPAMMER?
>>

> the spammers are funnier.
>
> your pal,
> blake

Blake,

I know there's alt.support.diet and most of the r.f.c members don't pay any
mind to the foods they eat and health consequences adjoined to them..

That's the sad part of this r.f.c newsgroup.

Andy

--
All Posts Blocked From: @yahoo|@gmail|@hotmail

blake murphy 25-12-2007 09:11 PM

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 15:49:02 -0600, Andy <q> wrote:

>blake murphy said...

>>>Read it as "drama Queen" He's a true loser. Says that he only posts
>>>his OFF TOPIC shit because all of the spammers post theirs. I guess
>>>that makes him just as bad as a SPAMMER?
>>>

>> the spammers are funnier.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

>Blake,
>
>I know there's alt.support.diet and most of the r.f.c members don't pay any
>mind to the foods they eat and health consequences adjoined to them..
>
>That's the sad part of this r.f.c newsgroup.
>
>Andy

yes, it's sad that many members have no need to restrict their diets,
the brutes.

your pal,
blake

Goomba38 26-12-2007 02:47 PM

blake murphy wrote:

>> I know there's alt.support.diet and most of the r.f.c members don't pay any
>> mind to the foods they eat and health consequences adjoined to them..
>>
>> That's the sad part of this r.f.c newsgroup.
>>
>> Andy

> yes, it's sad that many members have no need to restrict their diets,
> the brutes.
>
> your pal,
> blake

That's me! No hypertension, no diabetes (real, imagined or "borderline")
no gout, no ulcers, no food allergy issues (real, imagined or
"borderline") and just not overly fussy about good food.
I am so glad I'm normal (real, imagined or "borderline") LOL

blake murphy 26-12-2007 05:44 PM

To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 09:47:11 -0500, Goomba38 >
wrote:

>blake murphy wrote:
>
>>> I know there's alt.support.diet and most of the r.f.c members don't pay any
>>> mind to the foods they eat and health consequences adjoined to them..
>>>
>>> That's the sad part of this r.f.c newsgroup.
>>>
>>> Andy

>> yes, it's sad that many members have no need to restrict their diets,
>> the brutes.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

>That's me! No hypertension, no diabetes (real, imagined or "borderline")
>no gout, no ulcers, no food allergy issues (real, imagined or
>"borderline") and just not overly fussy about good food.
>I am so glad I'm normal (real, imagined or "borderline") LOL

stop, you're making me sick.

your pal,
blake