Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default "Green Gift" Not about cooking, but I need your opinions on thisThank you!

This is a unique so called "green gift". What I need to know is it
good for a woman? Would a woman like something like this.

Please let me know your opinions. The Address is;

http://www.globaltreeregistry.com/

Thank you for your opinions.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article
RightEagle > wrote:

> This is a unique so called "green gift". What I need to know is it
> good for a woman? Would a woman like something like this.

Doesn't that depend on the woman?

I know plenty of men who'd like it, too.

Miche

--
Electricians do it in three phases
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 28, 12:58 am, The Kat > wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:54:03 -0800 (PST), RightEagle >
> wrote:
>
> >Thank you for your opinions.

> I guess it's just sheer COINCIDENCE that YOUR IP address
> happens to trace to Albuquerque, AS DOES the owner of that site.
>
> Dumbass.
>
> --
>
> Lumber Cartel (tinlc) #2063. Spam this account at your own risk.
>
> This sig censored by the Office of Home, Land & Planet Insecurity...
>
> Remove XYZ to email me

Yes your are right, as the owner of the site and I am asking for your
opinion, and others.

I am an American with several unique small businesses. We make
products that are made only in the USA with Products Grown by American
Farmers.

I am sorry it offends you that I asked for your opinion.

Thank you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

RightEagle wrote:
> This is a unique so called "green gift". What I need to know is it
> good for a woman? Would a woman like something like this.
>
> Please let me know your opinions. The Address is;
>
> http://www.globaltreeregistry.com/
>
> Thank you for your opinions.

I'd be pretty irritated. It strikes me as being pretty much the same
thing as those "name a star after your loved one" deals. "Hey honey,
see that fuzzy little dot? That one's yours!".

Anybody who wants to give me a tree better be prepared to come over to
my house, dig a hole in my yard and plant it where I can see and enjoy
it every day with no GPS coordinates necessary.