Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default porridge with........

Sunflower seeds. Yummy! e.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

elaine wrote:
> Sunflower seeds. Yummy! e.

Steel-cut oatmeal with cinnamon, brown sugar, butter, milk and toasted
almonds.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kathleen wrote:
> elaine wrote:
>> Sunflower seeds. Yummy! e.
>>

> Steel-cut oatmeal with cinnamon, brown sugar, butter, milk and toasted
> almonds.

Steel cut oats with brown sugar, currants, and plain yogurt.

--

Sarah Gray
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> Salted duck egg and fermented tofu.
>
> -sw

are you trying to be funny? that actually sounds good to me (though I
have not tried either)

--

Sarah Gray
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sarah Gray wrote:
> Kathleen wrote:
>> elaine wrote:
>>> Sunflower seeds. Yummy! e.
>>>

>> Steel-cut oatmeal with cinnamon, brown sugar, butter, milk and toasted
>> almonds.
>>

> Steel cut oats with brown sugar, currants, and plain yogurt.

We just finished biscuits with sausage gravy. Feeling....sleepy....

--
-Gina in Italy

http://www.myspace.com/ravenlynne1975
I'm a blogger: http://ravenwolflodge.blogspot.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Nov 11, 9:09 pm, "elaine" > wrote:
> Sunflower seeds. Yummy! e.

Butter, brown sugar, raisins, and toasted pecans.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Nov 11, 9:09 pm, "elaine" > wrote:
> > Sunflower seeds. Yummy! e.

> Butter, brown sugar, raisins, and toasted pecans.

Just demerra sugar and a little bit of whole milk.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:09:06 -0500, "elaine" > wrote:

Butter, sugar and milk Plus

Six fried eggs over easy
half a pound of bacon fried crisp
lots of hash brown potatos
six slices of toast
Quart of grapefruit juice

Coffee with Coffee-Mate and Nutrasweet (I'm on a diet)
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sarah Gray wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
> > Salted duck egg and fermented tofu.
> >
> > -sw

> are you trying to be funny? that actually sounds good to me (though I
> have not tried either)
>
> --
>
> Sarah Gray

Common toppings for rice porridge. Serve with sticks of yummy fried
bread!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

elaine wrote:

> Sunflower seeds. Yummy! e.

Oat porridge with molasses sugar or brown sugar crystals (called coffee
sugar in the UK) and a little very cold milk sprinkled on top. The brown
sugar crystals are too expensive here in the US so we crush 'sugar
candy' or 'misri sugar', which are large crystals of white sugar.

Same with semolina porridge.

Rice porridge (Chinese style) with an assortment of savoury toppings
such as salted egg, minced spring onion, fried garlic etc.

Rice porridge with similar toppings to the oat or semolina porridges.

Peas Porridge Birmingham Bread Basket Barbecue 0 28-07-2010 09:06 AM
Joke of the day - porridge... cathyxyz General Cooking 4 13-06-2005 08:38 PM
Porridge question Staycalm General Cooking 3 05-05-2005 02:50 PM
porridge! elaine General Cooking 47 31-10-2004 02:37 AM
The Porridge Pages Georgina Marketplace 0 01-04-2004 09:02 AM