Posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,rec.scuba,rec.food.cooking

Default What a weekend!!!

Newsreader.com = Takin Gthe****

............. Bulshit from a poor Englishman in a wheelchair snipped

555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

You left out the place where you was supposedly visiting me and my
wife as I told you already that we were upcountry in the North the
whole weekend because you dont know where we were staying.

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

Takin Gtheshit, you are loosing it and making the biggest fool out of
you on the Usenet.

These drugs seems to do their work very well with our resident poor
sod in a
wheelchair, Takin Gthe****.

STOP TAKING THESE DRUGS AND hallucinating to meet me and my wife.

Stop being a coward, hiding behind a fake identity out of fear that
someone might get to know your real identity.

Takin should really stop to take these funny drugs everyday and face
the real life.

But that would take some bravery, a characteristic you dont have.

Start trying to be a man, stop taking these drugs, pull yourself
together and MEET US IN REALITIY.

You will see, you will be feeling much better after meeting me and my
wife IN REAL.

--

Takin Gthe****:
"If you want to make fun of me, that's fine."

USENET:
Sure as hell we like to fun of you

********************************

Note: if you or others knows the coward Takin Gthe**** real identity
or his real name, publish it here and saves us the money of a lawyer
to do that.

>From NtlWord.com (an ISP provider of Takin Gthe****):

"If you feel that the incident you are reporting warrants involvement
of an appropriate law enforcement body then you must report the
incident yourself.
We will then cooperate fully with them as is appropriate under United
Kingdom law."

This weekend Kathi[_2_] Preserving 14 23-01-2011 05:43 AM
This weekend Serene Vannoy Preserving 1 07-01-2011 11:58 PM
TN: non-weekend weekend, with Beaujolais, Bdx, and Cahors DaleW Wine 8 12-01-2009 06:01 PM
Weekend BBQ [email protected] Barbecue 0 03-01-2007 03:44 PM